Farscape

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Farscape

Post by Lauren »

Come on, you guys know you used to watch that show! Who did and who didn't, who was your favorite character. Did you see the Peacekeeper Wars and what did ya think! Hmmm?
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Farscape

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Originally posted by Lauren
you used to watch that show!
I still watch it, i dont know what season it is.. probably something like 3rd, i used to watch seasons 1th and 2nd but then i started to study :P
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Farscape

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

I watched it. My favorite character..hmmm...thats a tie between Chianna (sp) (because she kicks arse and reminds me of my best friend) and Dargo because he is the easily angered alien who looks awesome. Mippippippi :LOL

I didn't get to watch the peace keeper wars because my sis hates the show and she and my mom were watching something on the history channel all week about mummies and stuff.:mad
one name: Bruce Campbell
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Farscape

Post by DeeJay »

I liked Chiana because I thought she was hot. Hehe. Actually all the girls on that show were pretty good looking.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Farscape

Post by Slarti »

Hell yeah I watched Farscape! I was even one of the psycho Scapers campaigning to save it! We taped and watched Peacekeeper Wars, and are still working on getting episodes on DVD. I love that show, and I hope PKW wasn't the end for it.

I always liked Chiana. And Scorpy. :evil
The French Biscuit
Lubber
Lubber

Farscape

Post by The French Biscuit »

I loved that show! :love Seriously, I'd claim the TV and refuse to move until the show was over. Anyone who tried to move me lost a limb. :mad

I liked Aeryn because she's so badass. :D And of course everybody's favorite space cowboy John Crichton. :D
Don't mess with me, I'm French!
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Farscape

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I have never seen this show. :shame
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
kladyelf
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Farscape

Post by kladyelf »

heh, i liked Farscape, but i don't think i'm up-to-date with it, the last episode i saw was alternately hilarious and serious - the one where John Crichton is injured by D'Argo, and subconsciously tries to work it out a-la Looney Tunes style - i loved it!
meddle not in the affairs of ficcers for you are malleable and easily .... O_o *stares* ooh is that a cookie?

Love your enemies - It will drive them nuts!

Crazy.... but in the nicest possible way....

To Stupidityyyyy - and beyond!

*after reading the latest gory/depressing "mainstream" comic* ....*sigh* that's it, I'm packin' up and moving back to the Eighties...
Lauren
Navigator
Navigator

Farscape

Post by Lauren »

Stark was my favorite, because one minute he's calm and the next he's flipping out; "My side, your side, my side, your side!" hehe he so cute!

The Henson Company said a spinoff and a movie could be a possibiliy!
"I am known as Valentinez Alkalinella Xifax Sicidabohertz Gombigobilla Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovici Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser III. Don't hesitate to call." -Vash the Stampede

"No, you see I'm blind in my right eye now... So boring. You know what really makes me pissy? Grunge, Heroine chic, and dying are over. I so hate being behind the curve. Tourism's up." Brett(Alan Cumming) from Urbania
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Farscape

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

Originally posted by kladyelf
heh, i liked Farscape, but i don't think i'm up-to-date with it, the last episode i saw was alternately hilarious and serious - the one where John Crichton is injured by D'Argo, and subconsciously tries to work it out a-la Looney Tunes style - i loved it!
the CARTOON EP- i LOVE that ep (either it was based on bugs bunny & roadrunner), i also liked the ep where they went to earth during halloween

whats the "peacekeeper wars", i havent heard anything
my fave characters were Aeryn, Scorpy (i like it when he was in John's head), John, Reigel (i remember watching the 1st ep when he farted helium- i thought that was funny), & the blue lady
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.