What are YOU doing?!?

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

I'm trying to recover from pulling all the muscles in my right arm and is TIRED of ice packs. What are you doing?
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Im watching pr0n (misspelled i know).
No just kidding, im waiting for my turn in sauna :naughty
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

drinking root beer, watching TV and waiting to order pizza
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

drinking milk eating pancakes (not american style) and typing, and ofcourse listening to cky. :naughty
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

Wondering why my latest CSS caused the browser to CHOKE (it's IE, what do you expect?) and finishing up a very long e-mail to a friend in England. What are you doing?
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NightPoofer »

I'm editing my signiture!

What are you doing?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

Fixed my CSS and I am loving your signature. :LOL

What are you doing?
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NightPoofer »

I'm eating an energy bar, and gagging at the semi toothpaste/peanut butter flavoring.

What are you doing?
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

Listening to cky and waiting for Christmas

only 7 days to go :o
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by NightPoofer
I'm eating an energy bar, and gagging at the semi toothpaste/peanut butter flavoring.

What are you doing?
Oh God, I hate those. ;x

Listening to old songs I never even knew I had archived on all my CDs. What are you doing?
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NightPoofer »

I'm wondering how I got up to 2800 posts over the last year...

What are you doing?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

(Everyone's post counts jumped because the restriction on Off-Topic Antics got lost.)

I'm savoring a lovely two pound chocolate bar I found at the local market (it's broken, so it was cheap. :D)

What are you doing?
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NightPoofer »

I'm still wondering how I got 2800 posts in the last year...

What are you doing?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

Liking your new avatar (maybe I just haven't noticed it before?). What are you doing?
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NightPoofer »

I'm wondering what my mood is today...

WAYD?
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

(Your mood is questioning enough already :p.)

Recovering from a bit of a bout of sickness. Walking five miles in the snow is not fun at all. What are you doing?
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by steyn »

Listening to REM, "What's the Frequency Kennith?"

And you?!?
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Doing my hair, makeup, all that stuff. Getting ready to go shopping with my boyfriend to find stuff to get for his family...he's clueless. Aww:LOL

WAYD, hons or honnies?
one name: Bruce Campbell
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

Just got off a phone call in which I was on hold for over half an hour. Talking to Tech Support is fun only if something eventually is done, and it was. :D!

What are you doing?!
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Drinking Sunny Delight, watching Seinfeld... Jerk Store (HA HA HA!) and listening to Corey Taylor, Bother
What Are YOU Doing?!
NightPoofer
Navigator
Navigator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NightPoofer »

Having an upset stomach... :(

WAYD?
NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NWKurt »

...done packing....going to the airport for my vacation in sunny Southern California!!! :D

Was Sie tuend sind??? :p
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

Trying to figure out how I get so many e-mails in a day (even not counting spam). Pressing Delete All seemed to help quite a bit. :D!

What are you doing?
NWKurt
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by NWKurt »

...sitting at the airport waiting for my flight....DELAYED!!

...then sending KW2K lots of Tesla coil spam from here....he's a nerd, so he likes it! :p

doubleyou, eh, why, duh'ee ?
Let us try to live our lost illusions....They're the sun at night.....If we don't, we'll never taste.....The spice of life!
~Enigma~ Le Roi Est Mort, Vive Le Roi! The Prism Of Life
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

What are YOU doing?!?

Post by HoodedMan »

Deleting my e-mail account and mailbombing NWKurt's e-mail with all my customers' domains (:D!). Still chatting with the captain to make sure the plane's not taking off anytime soon.

In other news, I win. :p What are you doing?