comic

All Nightcrawler, all the time! THE place to discuss everyone's favorite fuzzy elf in all his various incarnations!
x3
Lubber
Lubber

comic

Post by x3 »

why cant i find the nightcrawler comic:X
darkness will rule,it is all i need,there is no happt outlook on life. Also find a cheer leader and saw her legs off.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

comic

Post by HoodedMan »

Do you have a comic store in your area? Some bookstores sell them as well. Just keep on trying and you'll find 'em. :)

If you need to, you can also order them online at amazon.com or bn.com.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

comic

Post by Northstars Love »

Don't buy them from bookstores unless you want a bent up and torn piece of crap. Never. Never buy from bookstores like Borders or Waldenbooks.

Some online comic stores have subscription services where you can purchase monthly pulls of books and they mail them right to your door.

Mile High Comics has such a service.

http://www.milehighcomics.com/nice/nice.html

Check around on the net. :)
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

comic

Post by Tatu »

Cause you're too busy making a "post" about not being able to find the comic?
Call me King!
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

comic

Post by Diablo »

Tatu wrote :
Cause you're too busy making a "post" about not being able to find the comic?
:rolleyes
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

comic

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by **Northstars Love**
Don't buy them from bookstores unless you want a bent up and torn piece of crap. Never. Never buy from bookstores like Borders or Waldenbooks.
Actually, the Barnes & Noble near me has been exceptional at providing graphic novels; they have a whole section, most of which still has the plastic on and if you ask for it or you complain about quality, they'll get a new one that wasn't on the shelf with the plastic still on it.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

comic

Post by kurtlover »

Try shopping online in the following stores:
www.midtowncomics.com
www.eastcoastcomics.com
www.milehighcomics.com
Or check your local comic shop.
You can also try Amazon, or another online store that sells books, its not that difficult.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

comic

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

At The X-Dream, someone (Bamfer I think) said ordering in the mail is bad, because their mail person just crams the books in there and bends them :shudders: so your best bet is to keep checking bookstores and get... god what are they called:LOL... those books with the whole arc of a book together... I say you just get that somewhere:D
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator

comic

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by Blue_Demon94
:LOL... those books with the whole arc of a book together... I say you just get that somewhere:D
I think you mean trades. :p
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

comic

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Yes... thank you, I couldn't think of it:LOL
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

comic

Post by kurtlover »

Originally posted by Blue_Demon94
At The X-Dream, someone (Bamfer I think) said ordering in the mail is bad, because their mail person just crams the books in there and bends them :shudders: so your best bet is to keep checking bookstores and get... god what are they called:LOL... those books with the whole arc of a book together... I say you just get that somewhere:D
Well i order comics online all the time, i don't know if Bamfer had a bad service ordering from a cheap store, because i always order in http://www.midtowncomics.com and they wrap them so well it takes 10 minutes getting them out the box and tearing the bags apart, i can't complain about them, they're a fine store and they deserve every cent i spend on them.

those books with the whole arc of a book
Those are called Tradepaperbacks.