Marvel Legend Figures

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by B A M F ! »

Re: The LEGENDS line finally introducing a NIGHTCRAWLER figure...

:D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!

B A M F !
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Do you have any idea what comic it comes with?? Hopefully it's one I don't have yet... maybe they could sell Nightcrawler #4 with it
Darkholme
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Darkholme »

I doubt it will be anything that recent, especially since he's wearing the classic costume. Personally, I think Uncanny X-Men #204 would be an ideal choice, since it's basically a solo issue with him in Murderworld. Of course, they could always go the posterbook route instead...they seem to be doing more and more of those...
Nightcrawler ZERO
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Nightcrawler ZERO »

Originally posted by Darkholme
I doubt it will be anything that recent, especially since he's wearing the classic costume. Personally, I think Uncanny X-Men #204 would be an ideal choice, since it's basically a solo issue with him in Murderworld. Of course, they could always go the posterbook route instead...they seem to be doing more and more of those...
Well, the posterbooks are only used when there's no child-appropriate issue to package with the figure, like Ultimate Cap or Weapon X. Kurt has plenty of kid-friendly stories.

A loit of times, it's not even a character centric issue- Brown Wolvie's comic was more about Psylocke, Colossus' was more about Kitty and Emma. They could package him with Days of Future Past part 2, when he first begins to suspect Mystique is his mom- or maybe the Unlimited issue where he finds out for sure she is.
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by DeeJay »

Woot! I certainly hope these figures make it to Australia.
Darkholme
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Darkholme »

Well, Series 9 has surfaced in the Phillipines...Nightcrawler is the only one of the bunch to come with a poster book instead of a comic book (Too bad they didn't actually include the X-Men Unlimited story from the book they used the cover from...#49 I think). And he comes with Galactus' um...lower midsection.

Pics of all of series 9 over at the Spawn action figure forums

But here's the in-package pic:

And out of package (although the guy didn't realign the torso)

So expect these stateside within a month. And Nightcrawler is NOT shortpacked (Bullseye is though...so there will be a lot of one-legged Galacti out there...)
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Garble »

He looks awesome! And he comes with Galactus's crotch! How fitting. :)

Interesting choice to put the fins on his shoulder as being solid with his chest. I hope that doesn't restrict too much of his arm movement.

The tail appears to be a bendy. There's pros and cons to that.

That back toe looks like it probably isn't on too secure.
All in all, it looks like a must-have.
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by DeeJay »

Hmm, I think he looked better in the early pictures.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I just don't like his color (I have a problem with that, I know):LOL but the figure itself looks good
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by HoodedMan »

Actually, I agree a bit, maybe not for the same reason. The colour is rather... bright. I think it's off a bit from his character and depictions elsewhere. I like the costume though.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

yeah the costume is great... the tail looks odd too:D:LOL
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Shadowscrawl »

Yeah, I'd look angry if I had to wear blue lipstick too.
"You've got it allright. Now keep it to yourself"

http://shadowscrawl.tripod.com/
Home of Lil' Kurt
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i.......... must have!!!! the nightcrawler loooks ssooooo cool. have you guys seen the apocy figure?
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
B A M F !
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by B A M F ! »

Niiice...
Talk about articulation... even the little toe in the back of his foot is articulated. Pretty sure that's a first for a Kurt figure!
Great that they used the classic costume. Coloring does seem to be a little too light and is it just me or does Nightcrawler kinda look like JAY LENO? (being nitpicky, I know!) Going to buy at least two....maybe more!

B A M F !
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by SmoothBamf »

I am sooo getting NC. I saw him in this months Toy Fair. I'm a little bummed about the whole Galactus thing tho. I would have much rather he came with a cool stand cuz I'm only getting the X people, so I wont ever get all of the big G and I don't open my toys unless I by 2.

Somone mentioned a Task master toy. Are there any pics of him? I would love to see them if there are some. Task Master is in my top 5 marvel charectors!

Thank you.

:bamf
Shadowscrawl
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Shadowscrawl »

I just saw the real thing.
It ...is...hideous!
It has a Jay Leno chin and painted the exact same shade of blue that's used for municipal pools. It's way too skinny too.
What happened? The last serie was so nicely sculpted, and this one...it's like the marketing guys from 'Dilbert' are suddenly in charge.
"We'll save money by not using the best sculptors, but people will feel oblig4d to buy the whole line to get the complete substandard Galaxtus figurine! Genius!"
"You've got it allright. Now keep it to yourself"

http://shadowscrawl.tripod.com/
Home of Lil' Kurt
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I admit that this isn't the best looking thing in the world, but I'll still get it... even though I despise the coloring
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by SmoothBamf »

I admit that the head isn't my favorite but it still kicks ass. I bought two and it's probably the best $16.00 I've spent in a long time. Whats really cool is that I have an alice cooper toy who's sword is the appropriate size for Nightcrawler.

I don't like the Galactus idea, cause I'm not going to buy the whole set, and Nightcrawler comes with his crotch :? and thats kinda weak. It would have been better with a background/stand like the others came with
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

Yeah... why come with a crotch?! What comic does it come with... or has the crotch taken away that too?!
SmoothBamf
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by SmoothBamf »

it came with a poster book but it was all Nihtcrawler spicific so it was good I hung some of them up
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

WHY?!?! I want a comic, not a posterbook... my Punisher came with a posterbook and it piaaed me off... I could've got my first Punisher comic, but KB deprived me of it:evil
Shadow_Dancer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by Shadow_Dancer »

I just got the Legends Nightcrawler and Storm, at Walmart of all places, for only $5.99 each. That's guite a bit better than the prices I was seeing from the online stores.

I feel like such a kid, but I got them mostly for fanfic inspiration.

It's nice they were released at the same time. I wonder if that means anything. :naughty

*ducks flying objects* :tonguewag
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream." Mark Twain

Shadow Dancer's Fanfic Archive Image
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by DeeJay »

Woot I got my Marvel Legends Nightcrawler off Ebay today. He is so flexible I cannot believe it. Also he comes with a poster book which has some of my favorite drawings of him.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Marvel Legend Figures

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by DeeJay
He is so flexible I cannot believe it.
Well, natürlich! There's no use in having a Kurt if he's not flexible, nicht wahr?! Have fun putting him in interesting poses! ;)
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.