How would the FANS do X-4?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

So..If the fans could do X-4, how you do it? Me, no more Beast beause he was a disgrace. Storm's hair differnt. And this should be about Xavier comming back in the "new" body he has, same for Magneto. And Mysique should be against him! Maybe add Gambit and have lines for Jubilee and Colossus?

:worship
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Have a different actress for Storm, and have Beast in there, I liked him. Maybe replace Kelsey Grammar with a more built actor, someone with actual muscles.
Have NC in there too, but this time, get him all blue fuzzed up, none of that angel signs scars... I almost said "crap" but I'll settle with "stuff". Maybe even a different actor too. Oh! I know, Doug Jones who plays Abe Sapien and Silver Surfer. That guy's hella flexible.

And of course, keep Jean Grey dead, because frankly, dead is dead. And Scott too. Bye bye laser boy.

Yes, bring back Magneto, but get rid of all those morlocks and whatnot, we don't need all those mutants. Bring in Sinister, because frankly, I love a good mad scientist. Maybe even have Essex and Mystique work together. And have another family moment between Mystique and NC, like a fight or something. OH! Bring back Toad. Yeah! Have NC and Toad fight!
InterNutter
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by InterNutter »

I think two words are essential for a fan-run X4...

Better. Writing.

Like it or not, X3 had plot holes you could drive a barge through

Perhaps base Sinister in Europe, somewhere? That would mean that we could also have a handy explanation of where Nighty'd been during X3 ;)

Maybe some kind of 'cold war' thing going on, with mutants being augmented for the purposes of being secret weapons? That way, we can have all the gratuitous fight scenes we like :D
The one and only InterNutter (as seen on FFN and NFN)
http://www.internutter.org
http://www.nutfiction.net <---Nutfiction.net! *THE* place to host fanfic [Now back online! Huzzah!]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

My way of doing it is one of two ways:

1) pretend three never happened.

"What's that? X-3...never saw it...:whistle "

2) Keep Jean dead keep Scott dead, introduce Emma Frost and the Hellfire Club have them revive Phoenix. Beast stays in it and bring Nightcrawler back from having had found his family. let him bring home some news he needs to break to the others. Mystique's his moms.
Everyone gets their powers back, the "solution" having been unforeseen as temporary. Mystique comes back and infiltrates the hellfire club in hopes of getting on magnet's good side. Rogue gets her powers back and Bobby and her can kiss when bobby ices up. Switch Halle berry for someone competent and have her and Logan run the school while Moira stays and helps Xavier to recover. They fall in love and then juggs should come back under directions from hellfire club, breaks through logan, tries to kill X, moira takes the hit and dies. Nightcrawler ports away helmet, X puts him in a mental coma. Hand him over to S.H.I.E.L.D. (he he he nods to cannon are fun) After much...interigation on X's part Jugg's info takes The X-men (Rogue, Kitty, Kurt, Storm, Logan, Bobby, Beast) to the Hellfire Club to stop them from reviving Jean to her full phoenix self.. She doesn't come to full power but awakens with a message and says it before passing out, "He's coming. We're all dead." Then Angel comes back to the school and is greeted well, until he attacks them. His skin turns a shade of blue and he begins to shed his feathers for metal. He tries to fight it but can't and leaves. Rogue is with Bobby but she doesn't like the relationship's tension around school (having come back powered up after turning her gifts down) and she visits the club scene where she meets a ruffian by the name of Gambit. he tells her of a great guy who embraces the change that's coming, he's heralding people with great powers together, four of them, to usher in a new era. Rogue is put-off but she can't say no to those stunning pinky-purple eyes. Gambit offers her refuge under "A scientist friend of mine's" roof. This scientist? Mr. Sinister of course. Rogue takes it and jean wakes up only to tell the x-men what she's seen, and immediately asks where Rogue and Angel are. Then when all seems like it could have come to a close, a new mutant bangs the doors open of the mansion. "I'm Scott Summers' Brother" he will say and then "I'm here to avenge his death. Where is the one they call Phoenix?"

END.

Sequel the next year.

not how it SHOULD be done but if you're going to say 3 happened, I have to say that's the only place I see it going.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

If you want better writing, you may want to look at the novelization of X-Men: The Last Stand written by -- gods forbid -- Chris Claremont. I actually liked it a lot; I found it more detailed than the movie and considerably better thereby.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Hee, I agree with HM. I was hesitant about it because of the CC factor, but it was pretty good. It still suffered from the 'omg can you cram any more characters in' factor, but at least there were reasons explained for much of the whiz-bang action on the screen.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

One word: NOCTURNE! NOCTURNE NOCTURNE NOCTURNE!!

:nocturne :nocturne :nocturne :nocturne :nocturne :nocturne :nocturne :nocturne
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
german_gremlin
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by german_gremlin »

Man! What great ideas!! I love Ult_SM86's ideas!!! I def. would replace Halle..sorry babe U SUCK!:yuck
"Hand over your beautiful venches, Captain Eagle...or face the wrath of the Dread Pirate Bluetail!"
Nightcrawler: "...I'm fine ...why are the gypsies dancing the lambada --?" #UXM 366
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

obviously in x5 the fourth horseman of :poccy (being the other three were :rogue :angel and :gambit) would be :havok. And as you know you can't have :poccy without having :sinister
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

yes. Gambit is a DEFINITE. and if Marvel SCREENPLAY people can figure out how to write ROMY without making us all go UGGGGGGGGH I'd be alllll for it :D

I have to be honest, I boycotted one and three because there WAS NO Gambit. 2 I saw b/c the name Remy LeBeau scrolled across the computer screen. I was super exctied when I found out that he was going to be in the 3rd, and super hella pissed when they decided to take him out. so as far as following storylines they've done so far, I can't. But I do like Ult's idea also. It has a LOT of potential to be a kickass movie. and I think that there should be NC and Nocturne in it and have a "reunion" of sorts. I think Storm should just disappear off of the face of the comic universe. But that's a general statement, not just about the movies. she drives me insane.

anyway, I digress. that's my 2 cents!

Esy
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

if enough of you support me with it I'll do the screenplay. It'll take me a good year but I'll start cracking on it if you guys think it's worth it.
MiaWagner
Lubber
Lubber

Post by MiaWagner »

Originally posted by german_gremlin
So..If the fans could do X-4, how you do it? Me, no more Beast beause he was a disgrace. Storm's hair differnt. And this should be about Xavier comming back in the "new" body he has, same for Magneto. And Mysique should be against him! Maybe add Gambit and have lines for Jubilee and Colossus?

:worship
I wanna have Gambit and Nightcrawler there. And sorry bout my English :worship
ShadowGirl
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ShadowGirl »

1) BRING BACK NIGHTCRAWLER! X-3 Was no fun without him! Keep him as he was in X2. I liked the angelic symbols...they were unique and pretty cool.

2) Better Writing. That I agree on. X-3 was okay but the script seemed to lack something. It just wasn't as engaging and fun as the last two

3) Bring back Steven Singer (?) as the director. He did a great job with the first two but when he left X-3 to do Superman he lost out big time. X-3 was not good at all without him working on it.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

cast me as Rogue :shifty
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Bobj1
Lubber
Lubber
Title: Banned

Post by Bobj1 »

Im trying to write an X-4 but if they really make it then I would love to see Jubilee as a good character. And The return of Nightcrawler and adding in Gambit would be fun

My X-4 is like this

1 Nightcrawler went to germany and returned after a huge angry mob scene. Mystique is working against Magneto because he abandoned her. Havok is working for Apocalypse
because of a mysterious debt he owes to him. The cure never worked therefore Rogue is back. Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister captured Angel and turned him into Archangel. It is revealed that Mystique is NC's Mom and joins the x-men. Back at Apocalypse tower he has recruited Mikhail, Archangel,Abyss, and Havok to be his horsemen. Rogue is going back to the mansion but along the way she finds Gambit who tries to talk her into being a theif like him. When she tells him about the Mansion he wants to come along. But when they get there Apocalypse has attacked and Beast is dead. So Gambit joins the X-Men and they all go to Apocalypse tower where they get attacked by.........CYCLOPS!! The debt that Havok owed is that Apocalypse brought back Scott! The X-Men beat up Cyclops and he loses the mind control. Cyclops now is the leader again. The get to Apocalypse tower only to find the Horsemen guarding it. After a long battle with the horsemen Angel is back, Havok joins the X-Men, and the others are dead. Finally reaching Apocalypse the get attack by sinister who reveals himself to be Gambits dad! Gambit learning this fights Sinister and kills him. The have a huge battle with Apocalypse and he dies. They win.

Credit here

After credit film
It shows Jeans grave suddebly a large firey Pheonix leaps up from is

END

[Edited on 2/6/08 by Bobj1]
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Bryan Singer and he was told by marvel he was not allowed to direct it.

Personally, I'm a little irritated with him. He's a great action movie director, but even he said that he barely read the comics and only knew the main characters. His concern was having too many characters who "project" their powers, so that's why they didn't write in Gambit. :doh!
Nachtkriec
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Nachtkriec »

i think that nightcralwer should be in it, also keep jean grey dead, cause jean in the comics even when she is dead, shes not. so in this she needs to stay dead. same with profssor X and cyclops. magneto obvesly gets his powers back, cause they showed a clip at the end of the movie showing him moving a chess piece. gambit, jublee, dannie, and cannon ball should be in the movie too. also peter and kitty should like eachother
Der Unglaubliche Nachtkriec!
The Incredible Nightcrawler!
http://www.midtowncomics.com/
http://www.fanfiction.net/
(those arent my websites)
KatPryde
Lubber
Lubber

Post by KatPryde »

Too bad ScarletWitch and Quicksilver werent in the movies. NightCrawler should have been in the X 3 movie. :(:azazel:bamf
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

Kill Wolverine 5 minutes in so that some other characters can get some actual development.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

But Wolverine only got like 1 minute cameo in X4
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Is X-Men First Class really considered "X-Men4" though? I mean... it's a prequel. And like Superman Returns, it doesn't really acknowledge all of the sequels before it, just the ones that are most accessible (and quite frankly, more successful).
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by steyn »

well frankly I kind of hope the next xmen movie they make will be a sequel to the prequel.
DarkHound
Lubber
Lubber

Post by DarkHound »

Oh, I think there needed to be nocture, I really would like to learn more about both her and the scarlet witch, I'd totally make Nightcrawler more sarcastic... I have a weakness for sarcastic guys.
Favorite Nightcrawler Quotes:
Jean: It's really warm out today.
Nightcrawler: Try being blue and fuzzy! It's murder!

Wolverine: Maybe you should get some help from yor girl, Wendy.
Nightcrawler: It's Wanda, and she's not my girl.
Chaos
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Mr. President
Nightscrawlearth Character: :venom :spidey etc.

Post by Chaos »

RET-CON EVERYTHING. READ THE SOURCE MATERIAL. STICK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL.

My feelings are strong on this. The cast, effects, budget are all right, the storylines need to stop being phreaked with. <:|
"I've met dozens like you. Skipped off home early, minor graft jobs here and there. Spent some time in lock-up too, I'll warrant; but less than you claim. And now you're, what, a petty theif with delusions of standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill..." - River Tam, 'Firefly'

Achievements: ImageImageImage