Guilty Pleasures!!

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Ok, well, driving home from work, endulging in my current guilty pleasure, I thought to myself, didn't we have a guilty pleasure thread? Well, I didn't really look, but now we do! So, let's share our guilty pleasures!!

Currently, mine is belting out Liza Minelli's version of "Mien Herr" from Cabaret. I'm not even joking. I'll actually go one stpe further and say I love Liza! She'll always be THE Sally Bowles. And, of course, Lucille 2 ;)

So, who's next??
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I can summerize in one word. CHOCOLATE. Need I say more??

Lately I have not been able to indulge as much as it can trigger a migrane on a bad day - but once and a while I sneak in one of those chocolate explosion blizzards and eat myself silly.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by Angelique »

I can't think of any pleasure I enjoy that I would consider guilty!!!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Chocolate, i ate yeasterday 420g chocolate.
thats not the most amount ive ate, but normal people cant eat that much. -__-
Once i actually ate 1,5KG of chocolate per one day.
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by thylacine »

How 'bout a hot fudge sundae? Either that, or a bacon burger with fries.
CurlyyHairGirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by CurlyyHairGirl »

Mine would have to be Madonna Inn Black Forest Cake with milk/white/pink(same as white but dyed) chocolate curls, and butter cream frosting...mmmnnn!
And the cool thing is, they're generally made to order, so you can pretty much have what you want on it!

http://www.madonnainn.com/cakes.asp

And the good thing is that I only live 45 minutes away! :lick
Dancing, Shirley Temples, Cake! FUN!

[Edited on 2/5/06 by CurlyyHairGirl]
one name: Bruce Campbell
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by HoodedMan »

On the same note, mine would have to be Death by Chocolate from the Trellis (not too far away from here), or going to Baltimore for all-you-can-eat dessert at Vacarros, the best Italian dessert place in the world.

I could only post the image of its cookbook since I can't seem to find a picture of it itself. But it has so much chocolate in it they lose money on it.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

I keep crack hidden in the top drawer of my dresser. Oh the shame.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by LadyErin »

Mine? Dark fic. Whether fanfic or original fic. Usually darkly erotic and disturbing, involving some kind of torture or abuse (The more psychological, the better) - but something that is dark, terrifying and makes you wonder just what kind of person it takes to think that up.
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by Angelique »

Okay, I remembered my main guilty pleasure. Well, it's not something I feel guilty about, even if I do (sorely) regret it afterward.

Are you ready?

Headbanging.

Yes, this old thirty-something's metalhead habit is literally a pain in the neck, but I don't intend to give it up entirely.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Elwing
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Loquacious Llama

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by Elwing »

Almost a pound of chocolate Cass? Holy shit!

For me, 3 words- "Kentucky Fried Chicken". I actually have to travel to the next country to get it- thank goodness...Every now and then I take the car, cross the border, and wolf down a bucket of greasy junk in a dreary restaurant, on a grey parking lot across an IKEA. Pure heaven.:devil
By the way, do you know those little meatballs IKEA have? Pure comfort food, that.

Oh yeah, and when the weather gets too cold and wet I book a little tropical vacation in the nearest Indian or Moroccan restaurant. Works just fine for me.

So I guess this is another woman who thinks food is better than sex!
“You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy a bike and that’s pretty close”
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by littlebamf »

Childrens TV, and the merchendise that comes with it. I love fooling around and being a kid, buying cartoon themed lunchboxes and stationery, etc, at the young, but what a lot of people would consider the not young enough, age of 20.
Crocodile Hunter
Navigator
Navigator
Title: is not a moderator.

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by Crocodile Hunter »

Alkuperäinen postittaja Elwing
Almost a pound of chocolate Cass? Holy shit!
Yeap, i dont know how its possible.
But i can eat like over three "litres" of ice cream, without getting sick or stomach ache or anything :)
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by thylacine »

Right now I can really go for a Hawaiin Pizza, dudes.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by steyn »

Chocolates is mine, but my real guilty pleasure is chocolates and cheezums flavoured pringles.
Funny enough, I haven't had the Cheesy Pringle in 6 or 7 years, ever since that flavour mysteriously disappeared from our Shopping Markets. I wonder whatever happened to that flavour?
I could eat about two to three tubes in a day with one or two of those giant cadbury slabs. Mind you, I'd be eating those behind a locked door, nobody shall share in my glorious feast of gluttony.

I miss you Cheezums flavour Pringles....
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by littlebamf »

Oh, and online dollmakers....When you're bored and you can't sleep, nothing is more soothing than selcting matching tops and skirts for a pixle barbie.....
Blue_Demon94
Lookout
Lookout

Guilty Pleasures!!

Post by Blue_Demon94 »

I think comicbooks and Mexican food are my guilty pleasures.. get a number 7 from Taco Bell, maybe a few different tacos on top of it (spicy chicken taco or maybe a burrito) and an issue of Uncanny or Astonishing X-Men and I'm good:shifty