New Fic: Of Friends, Gods, and Monsters

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
Margot
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Margot »

This is my first time posting here so I hope I'm doing things right. Anyway, I've really been enjoying the fics on this site over the summer, so I wanted to do my part and share the link to the Kurt story I posted a couple of days ago on fanfiction.net. It's called Of Friends, Gods, and Monsters and here's the always-silly-sounding summary:

Kurt and Logan have a falling out, and Kurt begins to doubt his role on the team. The intervention of Kurt's closest friends—not to mention the love of a good woman—begin the healing. But nothing last forever. Kurt/Ororo, Kurt/Rachel, Kurt/Logan.

It's set in the comics universe (between UXM #444 and Second Coming) and is COMPLETE! (approx 25000 words). Strictly speaking it pairs Kurt and Ororo--though I have my Logurt sympathies, nothing goes beyond friendship for Kurt and Logan this time out.

Here's the link! Enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7334670/1/O ... d_Monsters
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Hey Margot! I'll be honest, I haven't had a chance to read your fic, but I wanted to say welcome to the board!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Oooh, Main continuity Kurt and Ororo. Ima have to read this one!

And, welcome! You did it absolutely right.
Indigo_Lady
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Indigo_Lady »

I finally got around to reading this and I really liked it. Ororo is my favorite pairing with Kurt. I appreciate your keeping the Kurt and Logan stuff light. I am not at all a fan of Logurt, although you do a pretty good job of showing that a friendship can be intense without necessarily being sexual. I wish more writers understood that love and sex do not have to go hand in hand.
Always a Queen of Narnia

There are no rules of architecture for a castle in the clouds. G.K. Chesterton

Favorite X-Men: :engarde :storm :colossus :nocturne :gambit :rogue :hank :psylocke