About me

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Xfan23
Lubber
Lubber

About me

Post by Xfan23 »

Okay so I'm pretty new and, as the topic states, this is my little thing about me. I will apologise ahead of time for my random-ness, My train of thought wanders very easily. I blame the sharpie fumes.

Okay, my name is Jace (Techniclly that's my nickname cause I don't like my real name and it would be best if you just called me Jace anyway), I am almost fifteen my birthday is in fourteen days so whoo hoo for me! My hobbies include: Drawing, writing fanfics and 'short' stories that never get finished, collecting/reading comics and manga, obsessing over my favorite X-Men characters, babysitting, and smiling (YES smiling IS one of my hobbies. I'm real good at it too!), I also like to drink chocolate milk, and if you really wanted to get a secret out of me you just have to hand over some chocolate. But that's kinda hard over the internet, so I guess you don't get to know any of my secrets! :P

My favorite X-Men so far have been (From first to last mind you): Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Jean, Rogue, Shadowcat, Icarus, Dust, X-23, Surge, and Mercury (Which is actually how I found this site when I was searching for a Mercury icon on google.....)

I'm also one of the biggest spoilers on the planet, so if you haven't seen a new movie it's probably best not to talk to me about it because, chances are, I've probably already seen it and am sure to blab precious plotline secrets.I really hope I can make lots of coolieo friends here and that I can improve my writing skills as well, and maybe finish at least ONE of my stories.... Well Hope to talk to y'all later!

Jace-Face
Northstars Love
Lookout
Lookout

About me

Post by Northstars Love »

Welcome to Nightscrawlers Xfan23! :bamf

Chocolate lover huh? I love chocolate too! My favorite being dark or semi sweet chocolate. Can't handle the too sweet milk chocolate anymore at my age. There used to be a time were I believed "If you hand over the chocolate no one will get hurt!" :die

Long list of X favorites. Can't just settle on one huh? :LOL It is kind of hard to pick just one X-Man. Although Nighty is my fave I love Magneto and Mystique.

As for spoilers that is ok. There is a spoiler tag you can use so you may blab away to everyone without really ruining it for others.

Code: Select all

[spoiler]this is how the spoiler tag works[/spoiler]
Just use {spoiler}text{/spoiler} but with brackets [ ]

Again welcome Jace! :D
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

About me

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Welcome Jace - we've got to chat a couple of times now in chat ;) - nice to see you post an intro.

I am sure you'll have no trouble fitting in. We're a pretty varied and happy bunch here.

I still adore my chocolate but it doesn't love me so much anymore. Damnit.

I have a few favorites, but topping that list is Nightcrawler and Gambit. OK everyone expire form the shock of that, I know - I know. Paws is a wee bit obcessed.

Jump on in with any posts and share your stuff!

paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

About me

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Welcome welcome Jace! Man are you in the right place ;)

Chocolate...who doesn't love it? But I'm very much in Northys-Love's boat when it comes to dark chocolate...I remember HATING dark chocolate but now I cant even eat milk chocolate anymore....but daaaaamn do I love it.

Anyway, make yourself at home!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

About me

Post by littlebamf »

Chocolate is wonderment :D It helps me get through boring spells at work. Coffee chocolate is at the oment my favourite I must say.

Hope you have fun here - we're all a mad, varied bunch but that's what makes this place so much fun to be a part of!! Enjoy your stay!
Xfan23
Lubber
Lubber

About me

Post by Xfan23 »

Thanks:D I feel so welcome already! I know I'm gonna have loads of fun here! and I think I've already fallen in love with the cute little simleys....:bamf bwa hahahahahaha!
chicory
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

About me

Post by chicory »

Welcome Xfan! (don't worry, your b-day will be here before you know it :))

(Am I the only person on the boards who doesn't like chocolate?)
For those who believe, no explanation is neccessary. For those who do not, no explanation is possible. ~Gino Dalpiaz