Nightcrawler pumpkin pattern??

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

I made a really awesome Nightcrawler pumpkin for halloween two years ago from a pattern someone posted on the web but I can't find it this year. I was wondering if anyone might have any clue where to find it as my google-fu is apparently almost non-existent. It was an image of him crouching in front of a full moon with his tail cutting cross the moon and it turned out great. The kids really want to do it again this year and I really wish I'd printed out extra copies of the pattern and saved them.
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

You mean like this one? Scroll down a little to see Rowena's awesome Nightcrawler pumpkin.

taekwondodo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by taekwondodo »

Veeery similar. I think she must have based her design off the same panel/cover whoever made the pattern I used did b/c it's almost the same pose, there was just more detail in the one I used a couple of years ago. You could see the creases in his uniform, his hands dangling between his knees, the whole nine yards. Sadly, I actually did find the link to where the pattern came from (turned out Maelstrom posted it all the way back in 2003) in FV&TTT, but sadly it's now a dead link after all this time. Also found the thread where I posted the pic of the finished jack-o-lantern, but I guess somewhere along the line something killed the pic, it being such an old thread, as only the text is there now. :( I'm hoping that if I go rummaging around on the hard-drive of my oooooold computer that's now internetless but used by the kids for games and writing and such I'll find that I saved the pattern, or at least a copy of the pic so I can wistfully admire my handiwork, even if I can't recreate it.