Hand Made Re-usable Comic Book Bag!

DC, Marvel, Image, BOOM!, Dynamite and more! Discuss everything comics and related to comics. If it's comics and Nightcrawler isn't in it, this is the place!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So...

My super awesome Girlfriend made me a re-usable comic book bag. She knows how green I try to be (about plastic bags at least), and like me she hates wasting them.

She also knows I go nearly weekly to the comic store, so that's a lot of wasted plastic bags.

So she made me this awesome bag! SO MANRY!

If you enjoy the print, I might be cunning enough to convince her to let me post her details as to how she made it so you at home can replicate this wonderful idea.

I'm sure it's not hard to make-up on the fly though.

OYEAH did I mention? It's REVERSIBLE.

Ffffffffffffff---
awesome. :spidey ;)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

That's so fantastically awesome! :cracked

I can't stand those plastic ones, either. They collect dust easily and always get crumpled up (I have a tendency to put heavy stuff on the unused ones). I've come to use them more economically, however. Usually one story arc of collected book gets stuffed into a single bag - saves bags and gives them some stability.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

Wants!
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

This is the pattern as discovered by my lovely girlfriend:

Fun Bags
:naughty

She made hers reversible by making 2 of these and putting one inside the other (so both wrong sides are facing each other), then sewing around the handles. And she made it smaller to be just about the size of a comic book.

[Edited on 19/9/11 by Ult_Sm86]
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS