07/20 Instance: The Family

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

Set in current game time please

Andreas: Andreas was standing in front of the fridge, nothing on but bxers and his bathrobe. He had just finished a little practice and taken a shower afterwards and now he'd fancy a little bit of cold orange juice.

Meggan: Meggan walked down to the kitchen in search of a snack, she'd been doing homework all day and was in need of something to keep her attention focused away from her grumbling stomach.

Meggan: She stepped into the room and squeaked at the sight of Andreas in his bathrobe then hurried to a cupboard so she had an excuse not to look.

Andreas: he turned around hastily at the noise, nearly dropping the bottle with the juice. But then he realised that no rabid wood creature had entered the room to attack him, but instead Meggan was going through the cupboard.

Andreas: "Hey Meggan. What's up?" He turned around again and finally poured the juice into his glass. The coldness felt great against his heated skin.

Meggan: Meggan pulled out a packet of biscuits and turned around, smiling at Andreas, "Not a lot... um... how are you?"

Andreas: He looked down himself and then back up.

Andreas: "Wet, mainly." Then he gave her a wink and sat down at the table. "Mind sharing those biscuits?"

Meggan: "Huh?" Meggan looked at the packet in her hand, "Uh... ok..." she walked over to the table and put them down on it then headed for the fridge too.

Andreas: "Thank you." He reached into the packet and pulled out one of the sweet goods. He started to nibble on it and to take a sip of orange juice from time to time.

Meggan: Meggan pulled out a carton of milk and poured herself a glass before going back around the table to sit opposite Andreas and help herself to some biscuits too.

Andreas: When she reached out Andreas noticed a bright sparkle on her hand. Giving it a closer look made him halt in his movements.

Andreas: "Hey..." He frowned deeply. "Don't I know that ring?"

Meggan: Meggan shot him a confused look and glanced at her hand, "Um... I don't know, do you?"

Andreas: "I would think so...haven't seen it in a long time, though..." He tried hard to remember.

Andreas: Then it hit him and he slapped his forehead. "Right! That's a Strucker wedding ring...I think my aunt had it, last I saw it." He scratched his chin and gave Meggan a questining look.

Andreas: "Mind tellinge where you've got it from?"

Meggan: "Alex gave it to me - when he proposed," Meggan informed him, "We're engaged!" she grinned

Andreas: "Oh?...Well, I figured, I just wondered where he got it from. But hey..." He shrugged. "He's a family member, so he can give them away. Congratulations." He held out his hand at her to shake.

Meggan: Meggan smiled and shook his hand, "I don't know who gave it to him... maybe his dad...?" Meggan shrugged and took another biscuit.

Andreas: "Probably." Sipping on his juice once again,a thought crossed his mind. "Is there a date yet?"

Meggan: "Not a definate one..." Meggan munched on her biscuit, "We were thinking near the end of the semester though, in the summer... would be more likely to be a nice day then..." she frowned in thought.

Andreas: "Heh, sounds good." He leaned backwards and continued. "Anything planned yet?"

Meggan: "Um.. i know who I want my maid of honour to be... and I think Alex wants a religious ceremony which I don't mind," she smiled, "But that's about it... we're trying to pick a location first so we know where to tell people to go, that'll help."

Andreas: "Ja, that would make things easier..." Another thought came by, and Andreas tackled it right away.

Andreas: "How many people do you plan on inviting, by the way?"

Meggan: Meggan thought for a moment again, "Um... well not that many probably... I don't know a lot of people... dunno about Alex... but probably just people from here and my family so that's three more and my uncle Roger...." Meggan thought some more.

Andreas: "Oh, well, I'd think you wouldn't have a problem with fitting all your guests into castle Wolfenstein, right?" He scratched his chin with a knowing grin.

Meggan: Meggan blinked in surprise, "Huh? Um... wait... what?"

Andreas: "Every family member has the right to marry at the castle. That includes cousins."

Meggan: Meggan jumped up, ran around the table and hugged Andreas, "Oh that would be fantastic!" She kissed him on the cheek, "I'll tell Alex, he'll be so pleased!" She grinned.

Andreas: He blushed slightly out of surprise from that sudden outburst. "No...no problem...you'll have the house to yourselves, my parents normally go to Italy over the summer."

Meggan: Meggan smiled at him, "Are you sure you don't mind? I don't want you to feel obliged or like we're imposing or anything...?"

Andreas: He laughed. "Heh, no. It's your right. Can't have it step only on your toes all the time, from time to time it should also work for you, right?"

Meggan: Meggan smiled, "Thank you... That's really nice of you..."

Andreas: He smiled back. "Glad I can help." Being the nice guy was pretty cool.

Andreas: "I could also organize you a cake from the local bakery. And lots of other stuff." He folded his arms and leaned back. "People are only too happy to help the family."

Meggan: Meggan was amazed, "Really?! I don't wanna put you out or anything but that would be fantastic!" It was all she could do to stop herself bouncing up and down on the spot.

Andreas: "Sure, no problem!" He started to get excited himself now.

Andreas: He had to be careful to not assign himself as a wedding planner, though.

Meggan: Meggan grinned and gave him another quick hug, "Thank you so much!"

Andreas: "Again: No problem." He was careful to not spill his juice under that 'onslaught'.

Andreas: "Your wedding dress you'll have to choose for yourself, though, okay?," he added with a winking eye.

Meggan: Meggan giggled, "That's not a problem - Mum's already got big plans as far as that goes and I'm very lucky since I don't have to worry about putting on weight."

Meggan: Meggan grinned at him and picked up another biscuit, "I'm gonna go and tell Alex the good news!" She headed for the door, "Thanks again!" She called and disappeared off down the corridor.
wingyding
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Dusty Bits

Post by wingyding »

Awwww, Andy can be cute. and woo for wedding plans!
Neither Love nor Evil conquers all, but Evil cheats more.
Important Lessons Learned from the X-Men: Never give indestructible metal claws to something that doesn't die when you shoot it in the head.