4/5 Instance: A Good Morning

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Timelined: early morning, before Valentines Dance

<Hector> Hector jumped straight up in the air, his heart pounding 100 mph. Ok... that is not ok.... Sweat was pouring down his face.

<Hector> He sat back down, and reached for the remote to the TV. He flipped it on and started to surf. like anything's going to be on at.... He hit the menu button to find the time. "4:30? in the morning.... oh man..."

<Hepzibah> "Who's watching TV at this time in the morning??" Hepz came down the hallway. The downside to cat napping all day was that she was up all night. She just chalked it up being yet another fabulous attribute of her mutation.

<Hepzibah> As she rounded the corner into the rec room, she spotted her claw marks still on the wall and the scent of Hector somewhere in the room. One of many fabulous attributes... "Hec, you in here?"

<Hector> "No." He continued to flip channels, looking for something besides info-mercials for extenze.

<Hepzibah> "You know, you'd have better luck convincing folks you weren't there if you just keep your mouth shut," she grinned, shaking her head. "Still stuck on invisible I see." She watched the remote levitate above the coffee table.

<Hector> "Yeah... I'll work on that for next time." He looked over at her, "Why are you awake this early in the morning anyway?"

<Hepzibah> Shrugging, she crawled up on the back of the sofa. "Sleep all day and party all night," she chuckled. "Just a night person-cat-girl-mutant, I guess. How about you?" She faced towards the sound of Hector and the magical floating remote.

<Hector> "Nightmare... Dreamed I got my throat tore out by some crazy cat man thing...." He shook his head to get the mental image out. "So just gonna watch some TV till I either sleep, or decide to stay up."

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah winced and glanced over at the mutilated wall again. "Sure it was a cat man? You might have just been having flash backs." She slid down into the seat and brushed her tail out of the way. "Man, I am SO sorry."

<Hector> "Most definitely a guy... It's alright not like you actually hurt me." He yawned. "This is gonna be a long day..."

<Hepzibah> Yeah, no one got hurt - this time. Hepz frowned to herself. "Yeah, no harm - no foul, right?" She forced a laugh then stared at the TV. "Yeah, long day. I'll probably sleep through most of it though."

<Hector> "Yeap." He flipped channels till he found old Tom and Jerry cartoons, then left it. "Very epicurean. I don't think I'm in the right state of mind for today, may have to change that later."

<Hepzibah> Hepz turned an eye at her invisible companion. "I think you should stay sober today." She turned back to the TV and scowled at the too-smart mouse and idiot-cat. "Why do they always make the cat the evil, stupid one and the mouse the cute fuzzy one? I mean really - mice...they're vermin, they spread disease. They're responsible for the plague."

<Hector> "Everyone likes an underdog." He watched as the mouse was able to grab a piece of cheese, and make it back to the guard dog before the cat could catch him. "But... Why sober?... Life’s more fun altered."

<Hepzibah> She laughed, "Yeah, I guess life is more fun altered." She laid her head down on the arm rest and stretched out. "But I think it's the cat who's the real under dog. I mean, he's just doing his job - trying to catch the mouse."

<Hector> Hector made room as Hepz sprawled out her legs on top of him. "Yeah, but most people are dog people. Cats are too.. aloof."

<Hepzibah> Her head raised up as she shot Hector a look. "Aloof? I'm not aloof!" Her tail snapped in irritation and settled over her feet. "I just like who I like, that's all."

<Hector> "Right." He grinned. His arms laid over her legs as he put the remote down. "At least it's better than Itchy and Scratchy."

<Hepzibah> "Don't even get me started on 'Itchy and Scratchy'!" she laughed, stretching even more. "Now that show is what happens when you do too many drugs." She thought for a moment. "Of course, 'The Aristocats' were just as bad. You can't even imagine how it feels to have kids point at you and scream, 'Look Mommy - it's Duchess!!'"

<Hector> "Hah, I bet." He watched as the huge guard dog pounded Thomas, again. "Have you looked like that your whole life?"

<Hepzibah> Hepzibah laid her head back down and stared at the TV. Thomas was getting beat up - again. "Yeah. Freak from birth. How 'bout you?"

<Hector> "Didn't start till I was 16. Trying to hide from a .... bill collector." He shuddered a bit at the memory. "They were looking for ma da."

<Hepzibah> She rolled over on her back where she could see him better. "Ma da?" She frowned, "What were you late on the rent?"

<Hector> "My dad... And it was something like that. I didn't really stick around." He could see her trying to look at him.

<Hepzibah> Hepz sighed. "Hec, would you mind making something other than yourself invisible?" Even with her sense of hearing and smell, it was difficult to carry on a conversation with someone she couldn't see. She wanted to be able to read his expressions.

<Hector> "I guess." He sighed as he shifted his field onto the floor, making it appear the couch they were on was floating. His tounge was sticking out as his face appeared. "Better?"

<Hepzibah> She couldn't help but laugh as she nodded and flicked the tip of her tail under his chin. "Better." Her grin turned into a frown. "So you've been on your own since you were sixteen?"

<Hector> "More or less... I stayed with friends, and the beach... and just... around. Ya know?" He put on a smile, "It's not as bad as it sounds."

<Hepzibah> "No, it doesn't sound bad, I guess." She shook her head. "So, ever hear from your dad?"

<Hector> "Not really, I know where he is, just... nothing really to talk with him about..." He bit his tongue to keep from yawning again.

<Hepzibah> "Stop that!" Hepz ordered, his near yawn making her yawn. She arched her shoulders back, and exposed her fanged canines as she failed to keep her yawn under wraps. She shifted her tail around again, trying to find a more comfortable position.

<Hector> Hector grinned as he watched her back arch, and his eyes going wide seeing her fangs, having a quick flashback. "Thought you were a hardcore night owl...?"

<Hepzibah> Her hand went over her mouth self consciously. "It will be morning soon," she countered. "You're fault anyways." She brought her leg back and nudged him with her foot.

<Hector> "Right..." He tickled the bottom of her foot. "Don't think I'm gonna be able to get back to sleep anyway."

<Hepzibah> Hepz giggled and jerked as her foot was assaulted. "That tickles!" she protested with a huge grin.

<Hector> "Well... yeah." He returned her grin. "Kinda the point." He leaned back over the top of the couch a bit, stretching his back and arms way out. "Think I slept crooked..."

<Hepzibah> "Here, let me help." She sat up and motioned for him to put his back to her. "Where's it stiff?"

<Hector> He turned his back, "Neck... shoulders... and right here..." He tried to reach back and got to right underneath his shoulder blade.

<Hepzibah> She smiled and put her hands to work. Using her thumbs and flat of her hands, Hepz massaged Hector's back, starting at the neck, working her way down the spine and then back up again several times till she felt him start relax. "That feel better?"

<Hector> "Getting there..." He replied, his head lulling on his chest as she worked his back.

<Hepzibah> Shaking her head, Hepz kept rubbing and massaging till she finally had to nudge him. "You're not going to sleep on me are you?"

<Hector> "No... Just feels good..." He said, lifting his head, and rolling it side to side.

<Hepzibah> "Good, I'm glad." she chuckled. "I hate for it to feel bad!" She leaned up and kissed the back of his head signaling that the free massage was over. "It's the least I can do. After all, you did take me to dinner and a movie," she grinned.

<Hector> "Very true..." He grinned before turning back on the couch. He watched as the credits rolled on the TV. "Will have to do that again sometime."

<Hepzibah> Hepz nodded and put her back to the sofa. "That was fun. But surely there's got to be a drive-in theater somewhere." She was thoughtful as the next block of cartoons rolled up. "I think Bobby has taken to locking his truck up." She leaned her head back and stared up at the ceiling.

<Hector> "It's no worries. Plenty of other cars around..." He watched as Looney Tunes started up. "You look up a drive-in and we'll go." Hector reached down, and picked up his discarded blanket off the floor.

<Hepzibah> She rolled her head over to look at him. "Deal," she smiled as she watched him pick up the blanket. "My tail not good enough for you now?" she joked.

<Hector> "Not big enough for my whole body." He covered his legs with the blanket as he watched Bugs in "The Rabbit of Seville."

<Hepzibah> "Suit yourself," she shrugged and sighed at the TV. "At least it's not Sylvester and Tweety."

<Hector> "Aww... poor putty tat...." He played with her fur as he joked. "If the cat got what he was after in all those shows, then the shows wouldn't last as long."

<Hepzibah> She laughed. "'I tat I taw a put- slurp!" She laid her head on his shoulder and found herself purring slightly as he brushed her fur with his fingers. "Share the blanket?"

<Hector> He pulled it up over her as well. His body softly vibrating with her purr. "There ya go..." He laughed at the TV as buggs escaped getting his head cut off with a razor.

<Hepzibah> "Thanks," she curled up under her half of the blanket, giggling at the sight of Bugs trying to get hair to grow on Elmer Fudd's head, causing flowers to grow instead.

<Hector> Hector stretched his back and arms again, and brought his arm down around her shoulders. "I don't wanna go to class today, think I'ma skip."

<Hepzibah> She couldn't resist the instinct to curl up closer to him. "I think I'm signed up for Professor Nil's class...Phys Ed? I haven't actually made it to his class yet..." She'd managed to skip every single class since she'd gotten there. "What do you want to do instead of going to class?"

<Hector> "Sleep mostly... Supposed to get into town to do some business, might cancel that too... Local kids... always want to try to talk price down..." He shook his head.

<Hepzibah> "Sleep would be good..." Hepz agreed, nodding her head against him. "Be morning soon."

<Hector> "Yeah... Have to sneak back up to the room, cause you know as soon as people wake up they gonna come in here and bother us..." He reached for the remote again to check the time.

<Hepzibah> Hepz sighed, then realized she was purring. "Sorry." she cleared her throat embarrassed. "Yeah, folks will start getting up soon..."

<Hector> "Think I'm going to head back up to my room to nap, wanna come?" He asked, starting to get up.

<Hepzibah> Stretching out and uncurling her tail, she stared at him for a moment. "You got a room mate?"

<Hector> "Yeah, but he's oblivious to the world in the mornings." He folded the blanket up.

<Hepzibah> Oblivious to a giant kitty in your room, Hec? "To the world huh?" She stood up. "All right, lead the way."

<Hector> Hec mostly slept walked his way to the room, moving slowly and quietly, so as not to wake the other students. He kinda tripped up the stairs. Making it to the room, he opened the door, and peeked in. "He's not even here..."

<Hepzibah> "Sweet." Hepzibah stepped inside, following Hector and shut the door behind her. Her eyes quickly adjusted to the dark of the curtain drawn room.

<Hector> Hector tossed the blanket on the bed, then pulled off his t-shirt and jeans on his way to the bed, leaving them in the middle of the floor, and climbed in his bed. "Make yourself comfy."

<Hepzibah> She had been following the disembodied blanket up until he tossed it on the bed. She watched his jeans and shirt become visible as they landed in the floor. She stared around, no longer able to pinpoint his location till she heard the bed creak. "Yeah...comfy..." It wasn't often she found herself feeling discombobulated, but at the moment she was at a loss. She took a step towards him. "Comfy where?"

<Hector> He pulled the covers open for her, and moved his field onto his pillow. "Better?" He smiled, and rolled over with his face to the wall.

<Hepzibah> "Just perfect," she tried to keep the sarcasm out of her voice as she climbed in bed. She left her yoga pants and tank top on as she pulled the blankets up around her. This was definitely one of the more surreal moments she'd had since coming to this school. Boy invites you to his room....boy takes off his clothes...boy pulls down the sheets...boy rolls over and goes to sleep...

<Hepzibah> "You're not doing my ego any favors here, dude," she muttered as she curled up.

<Hector> Hector rolled back over to face her. "Hmm?" He watched as she curled up under the covers.

<Hepzibah> "I said, you're not - " She screwed up her face. "Oh, never mind!" she huffed, her feelings a bit ruffled.

<Hector> He laughed a little to himself, reached out to run a finger through her hair, and run his arm under her neck. "What's wrong?"

<Hepzibah> She let her neck rest against his arm as she studied him. "I don't get you." She shook her head. "You invite me up to your room, want me to get in bed with you and then - " she stopped. "What is it you want?"

<Hector> "Heh... yeah, I get that alot." He smiled again. "I don't really think that far ahead, ya know?..." He ran his hand down her arm, making shapes in the fine fur.

<Hepzibah> She tried hard to resist the urge to start purring again. Staring at him, she reached out and ran a finger up his chest to his collar bone. "What are you thinking right now?"

<Hector> "Nothing." He grinned when she gave him 'the look'. "Really... now kinda wondering why I don't skip class more often." He ran a finger down her forehead to her nose, and tapped the tip of it.

<Hepzibah> She narrowed her eyes as he teased her. "You skip class so you can get more sleep it would seem," she withdrew her hand and rolled over. "Don't let me stop you."

<Hector> He laughed out loud then. "I'm sorry. Just teasing..." He flexed his arm and rolled her back over to face him. He wrapped his other arm around her, and held her tight. "Happy Valentines..."

<Hepzibah> She held out being mad for just another moment, then gave in. "It is Valentine's Day isn't it?" she smiled and slid her free arm around him, the other still pinned between their bodies. "Happy Valentines." she smiled, enjoying the feel of his arms around her.
Love das flockige
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Love das flockige »

Extenze....man do I see a lot of those commercials when I watch my late night anime...not to mention en espanol when I watch my soap! :lol
Support Love's business, visit Kinosei: Plushies by MG

http://plushiesbymg.wordpress.com
stjohn
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: The Boggy Man

Post by stjohn »

Lol, glad I could bring a touch of realism to the game ;)
Stjohn: did i walk in on yall doing :shifty?
* Bobby covers Lorna's goodies and whistles innocently.
Lorna: You see nothing!
Stjohn: pay no attention to the couple under the covers?
Lorna: There is no couple, no covers, and, on a different note, no spoon.
Stjohn: I don't believe you. I'm holding a spoon right now.
Lorna: Well damn
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

Hee, Hec and Hep are cute. A good read.
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

I wonder what will happen when kitty is in heat :shifty
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Teagan sighs as she vacuums the area. "It's like a walking carpet... that sheds."
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS