11/3 Instance: Kalimah the Leafy Panty Thief!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

Timeline - The day after 'Kisses Make It Better'

There was a flash of pink light in the sky and Clarice appeared, falling a few feet, "CANNONBALL!" She shrieked happily as she landed in the giant pile of leaves and vanished from sight.

Noriko squeaked happily glad to be out of medlab (though still covered in bandages) and jumped into another pile squeaking.

"So...who here thinks Xavier needs to hire a janitor?" Jean-Paul raised his hand, laughing as the leaf pile was well destroyed. "Okay, that looks like fun."

"See, that's why I didn't want to help rake the bloody leaves in....", Eddie smiled, shaking his head while reading his latest copy of 2000AD, hanging upside down from the porch. "A Janitor WOULD be awesome. If it was a girl."

"...and a maid. And French. And up for threesomes."

"I think he'd need a team of janitors... oh look. Here we are." Sue frowned a little at the destruction of her neat pile.

Ankka was floating like an errant balloon behind Noriko, apparently happy to re-rake the disturbed leaves back in piles for the girls.

"...I am totally for this," Johnny grinned to Eddie, not particularly bothered by the fact that the raking was currently being destroyed.

"Dun dun," came from the pile of leaves. "Dun dun......"

Ankka eyed up the dunning pile. poking it mightily.

Jean-Paul simply shrugged, tearing around the yard and throwing himself into the bigger pile, unaware that there was an Irishman playing sharkey behind him.

The leaves shifted and like an ancient god riseing out of the sea Clarice reemerged from the pile, shaking the leaves off her, "Sorry, but it's just SO much fun!" She cartwheeled out of the pile, "Wheeeee!"

Sue sighed and sat down on the lawn. This was pointless.

Noriko sped out of that pile squeaking and found another to jump and flop into giggling madly.

Jamie looked at the address on the piece of paper then tucked it back in his pocket. His boss would kill him if he knew Jamie took the assignment he turned down. This was the place though. He slowed a touch at the edge of the grounds and looked around before stamping his foot to create three dupes. "Ok," he whispered to them, "Spread out, surround the area and see what you can find out. But don't get caught."

"You know, leaves are oddly comfortable. I could take a nap here."

Eddie 'lowered' his comic, smirking at Sue, "Dude, chillax! It's just leaves, man..."

"Dun dun........" a rustle came from the leaves ", dun dun, dun dun, dun dun, dun DUUUUUUUUUUUUN!" And Sean burst from the leaves and tackles the nearest person, which happened to be Jean-Paul.

"You know... I could get rid of all the leaves, no raking involved," Johnny mused. All the dead leaves that would easily go up in flames...

"... I'm not a dude and 'chillax' is not a word." she hated that word.

Dupe number one saluted him, two just walked away, and three gave him a huge grin before skipping around the corner. Jamie rolled his eyes and went to see if he could find a good spot to spy. He paused as he neared the gate, hearing yelling from the lawn. Careful, Jamie. Don't get caught.

"Gggaaaaaaah!" Much flailing was had as Jean-Paul basically ate leaves as he was tacked further in amid surprised highpitched swearing.

rolling out of a pile she giggled alittle more scratched a bandage and started raking like nothing had happened. "Nuuuuu that would be boring Johnny!"

"Totally wouldn't!"

Clarice contined cartwheeling, but the problem with cartwheeling is that it's hard to tell where you're going which resulted in her wheeling straight into Sean and Jean-Paul, her long limbs further tangling the pile of bodies in the leaves, "Eeee-pffft!"

"So would! what would we jump in and shark out of then?" making her pile alittle bigger.

Eddie shrugged. Sue was way too uptight in his opinion, which, judging by her face, he should keep to himself. In the mean-time, back to Judge Dredd. "Ooooh, Strontium Dog!"

Ankka tapped his rake, sitting crosslegged in mid-air with the rake across his lap and started rolling a cigarette. "You mind if I take a quick break?" The big Fin rattled his tin, smiling at Noriko.

"Well, I'd say fire, but that'd end kinda badly... So, maybe it would..."

Jamie found a good climbing tree at the edge of the wall and hoisted himself up, blinking at the kids in the yard. They definitely didn't look like cultists. But hey, who was he to judge. He shrugged and made his way slowly along the branch, closer to the wall to try and hear what they were saying.

"Please don't burn them on the lawn...."

"BAAAH," came the shriek as Sean tumbled over Jean-Paul only to be barreled into my Clarice

"...Vhere's the sheep?"

"I think I've died. Squished. Very squished."

"Go for it Ankka, I'm just making a super pile, and yeah no more burns for the tiny japanese girl k thanks!"

Clarice tried to appologise but all that came out was "Sorrgffh!" As she spat out some leaves, "Ewwwww!"

Sheep! Beastiality! Definitely cult like behaviour!

Johnny gave in and just flopped into a pile of leaves, grinning.

"Oh hey, I have a boyseat!" Clarice seemed to notice who she was sitting on and grinned, stretching over the boys, "You guys are comfy!"

Noriko suddenly started bouncing on the spot. "Clarice!clariceclariceclarice!"

Sue picked up a stray leaf and turned it over in her hands. Maybe if she found some nice ones she could make a collage...

"RikoRikoRiko?" The pile of leaves replied.

Jean-Paul looked over to Sean. "This is your fault." He chuckled though, glomping onto his dear pink friend and pulling her further in. "The leaves hunger!"

Sean was sprawled on his back, leaves sticking out of his hair ", my liver...it'll never be the same."

"Awesome seat! also I thought of another thing to go on our to do list!" Bouncing slightly higher. "BUNJEE JUMPING!"

But not like Jehovah's Witness behaviour... Jamie inched a bit closer when his eyes got wide at the sight of dupe number three at the edge of the yard. He was skipping over to them! Jamie started waving his arms wildly to get the dupes attention. Nonononono! Stop! The dupe looked up at him just as Jamie lost his balance and let out a yell as he tumbled out of the tree and over the wall. "Oof!"

"Noooooo! Save meeeeee!" Clarice flailed, throwing more leaves into the air as she cackled, "Yes! Bungee jumping! Next project!" She told he roomie as she vanished into the leaves.

There was a muffled noise as Eddie's phone vibrated, he pulled it out, stopping before looking at the text and spotting a boy falling out of a tree.

"....ih?"

Eddie climbed down, leaving his comic hanging in a web-sac and stowing his phone. Who was that then?

Two more dupes popped out of him and both reached down to help him up. "Up ya come, guv'nah." Jamie glared at that one, "We're. Not. British."

Noriko ran and pounced into the leaf pile. "I'LL SAVE YOU CLARICE!" mainly with squeaks and flailing it seemed.

Ankka stopped, staring at the boy. "...Who the hell are you?"

"Argh!" Clarice laughed as the pile of leaves grew even more crowded as Noriko joined in.

Jean-Paul sat up from the leaves, brow furrowed. "What is this busine-ooof!" Girls were throwing themselves at his leaf pile. This was definitely Sean's fault.

Sue looked over at the three people that looked the same and blinked. Had someone drugged her tea?

Eddie cast a web and zipped over to Ankka, "That's a good question, who are you?"

Johnny quickly hopped up from the leaves once he caught sight of what everyone was staring at. Oh. Per-... People...

"Ow! sean get your knee out of there it hurts!" came a very surprised squeak from the tiny girl.

"..." Jamie stood very still for a moment before turning slowly to face the on-lookers. Crap. The skipping dupe came over and brushed off Jamie's rear causing Jamie to flail and gripe at him under his breath. "I am... Just leaving. Bye!" Jamie absorbed the three dupes next to him and made a run for the gate.

"Argh! My gut! What's going on?" Her pink head poped out of the pile to join Jean-Paul.

"...", Eddie looked at Ankka, then at the others, then raised his hand at the escaping boy, webbing his back. "...seriously."

Jean-Paul zipped out of the leaf pile, skidding to a halt in front of Jamie. "So...hello?"

Sue got to her feet and brushed herself off before heading over to the others.

"Yep, somehow don't think he's going anywhere...", Eddie mumbled to himself.

And the girls bouncing into the leaves created an even louder shriek as someone kneed him in the groin.

"Wait for me!" Clarice teleported after him, appearing in a flash of pink light and a shower of leaves and dirt.

Jamie fell flat on his back, again, as something pulled at him from behind. And now there was another boy leaing over him. "...Nice weather we're having." The dupe that popped out from him falling picked him up and started playing a song with the webbing on his back.

Ankka blurred, landing in front of the guy, arms folded and serious expression on his face, though he was mostly curious.

Clarice shrieked in suprise as a .... clone of the boy appeared out of nowhere, "Eek! What the heck!?"

Eddie felt the tugging and pulled the web free. Walking over to the new person, "Cut that out, the only person who pulls my strings is my girlfriend, and even that's consentual...", he raised an eyebrow at the clone. "...that is a sick power, man."

She reached out to poke the boy who was playing with the webbing to check he was real.

Jean-Paul glanced around at the newer students to the school. "Is this one of you guys I've not met yet or do we have a weird peeping Tom here?"

The two left over dupes from outside the gate came running up. "Figured you were in trouble, General!" "Hmpfh." Jamie blinked at them both and absorbed them before turning to the one playing music. "Stop that!"

Sean sat up ", okay.......so I'm not seeing double? I mean that's normal, so I just suspected."

Sue was utterly confused... and invisible again.

"We're all seeing it so unless we're getting contact high from you it's real."

"Pretty sure he's not on the list...I've seen everyone but one of the girls...", Eddie frowned, he was pretty sure that wasw accurate.

Clarice shrieked again and grabbed Jean-Paul's arm, "Argh! What's going on, this is wierd!" Said the pink-skinned girl.

Jamie cleared his throat and absorbed the last dupe. Well, here goes nothing. He stuck his hand out to the one in front of him. "Jamie Madrox."

"So, what should we do with him? Well, all of him..." Johnny glanced between the others.

"...I have not met him, so I don't think so?" Ankka shrugged.

Sean looked over at Clarice ", you're bright pink and teleport....how's this weird?"

"Escaping from the leaves she jumped and punched the air. "freedom!" before running over to play stare at the new guy. "Ooooo loook intruders awesome.....what do we do with intruders again?" smirking at the new guy.

"'Cos there's more of him, but they keep on like ... vanishing and appearing and it's strange."

"So...exactly why are you and your endless supply of you skulking around here?"

Sue edged behind Johnny and became a little less invisible.

She brushed some leaves off her shoulder, "And you're not gonna like ... explode into thousands of you suddenly or anything?" She asked him ... "Hey, it could happen!" She protested at the looks she was getting.

"Like the Adipose people in Doctor Who...", Eddie mused.

"They were creepy." Sue pointed out.

"Nerd," Johnny coughed.

"I don't think they're made of fat." Jean-Paul shrugged, then realized what television time with Reed had done to him.

Sue shoved him, "Shut up!"

Ankka wasn't entirely sure the direction the conversation had gone, tilting his head curiously.

Eddie shook his head, "Ok, ok, but that still doesn't explain Mr. Clone over here..."

Lured out by the voices coming from the school yard, Penny leaned up to peer through the kitchen window. Even though there may have been fellow students out and about, she wouldn't register them over the endlessly tempting piles of colourful leaves. Instants later, a red blur bolted through the open front door and dove into the nearest one.

You're surrounded. What would Dick Tracy do? Act natural. Jamie crossed his arms and leaned against an imaginary wall. "'Sup?"

"Not you anymore hehe, whats with invading us?"

"Well, not much, Jamie Madrox." He shrugged. "Just curious is all."

"Why were you spying on us? Are you a crazy stalker fanboy? Hmmmmm?" Clarice asked, watching him suspiciously.

"Yeah, your stealth isn't exactly on par with Sam Fisher...", Eddie scratched his head. "And what kind of surname is 'Madrox'?"

"Are you here to steal our underwear and sell it on ebay?"

"Well. You know what they say. Curiousity killed the cat... And such..." He blinked at the pink girl, "Fanboy? Of a cult? Ha!" Wait... Why was there a pink girl again?

"If that fanboy thing is the case, I'm sure he's here to see me and sell my underwear..." Johnny tossed in.

"Wait...cult?"

"...........why your underwear?"

"Cult? Where?"

"................Cult?"

"...you think we're a cult.", Eddie facepalmed. "Seriously?q"

"And if anyone's selling any of our underwear it's probably Adam."

"Cult? Vhere?! Are there satanists here?" Ankka immediately looked hunted. "They followed me!"

"... I feel like I should go and count my underwear now..."

"Because my underwear would be totally awesome if I was wearing any?" he shrugged, "Anyway... Since when are we a cult?"

"Here? Us? A cult?" She looked around her friends, "Us, a cult? That's the silliest thing ever, it's obviously a cover for him to pilfer our panties!"

Noriko gave johnny a shocked look.

After the novelty of spinning inside a pile of leaves had worn off a little, Penny raised her head and peered out, finally paying attention to what happened around her. There were some of the new students nearby, and even a new new person she hadn't seen before.

His eyebrow went up at the look, "What?"

".... Ew. I could have gone my whole life without knowing that, Johnny."

"Well, he obviously knows too much.", Eddie smirked slyly, raising his hand to Jamie's chest, "Kalimaah! Kaaaliiimaaahhh!"

Okay, she had to laugh at that, and she did, loudly.

Shaking her head she left it. "Cultural differences probably and why our pants? why would anyone steal pants?!"

"My life just got all that much better." Jean-Paul smirked at Sue. "Wait, is the Japanese schoolgirl actually questioning the underwear fetish?"

He just shrugged, "I knew someone would appreciate that bit of information."

"Kalimaaaaaaah!" Gigglesnort.

Sue looked mortified as she stared at JP.

"Huh? and whats Kalimat? and yes yes I am questioning anyones obsession with strangers underwear its weird!"

Jamie scratched his head and frowned. Now he was confused. "Yeah. Had a clie--complaint from someone who lives around here. They're trying to start a new neighborhood watch." Smooth.

Bored with her leaves for now, Penny carried plenty of them along in her hair as she hopped out of the pile and snuck up on the other students.

"We are the neighborhood watch."

Sue nodded to Johnny's statement.

Snap.

Clarice noticed the movement and turned to look, and had a fan moment herself, "Ohmigosh! It's Penance!" She flail pointed.

"Well they think you're a cult of Jehovah's Witnesses... So you might want to clear that up."

"Yes...I vould think ve are. No cultists here. Definitely no Satanists."

Eddie raised his eyebrow again, "Why? What makes you think we're not, Jamie?"

Sue looked at Ankka, "If you say it like that they're going to think there are Satanists..."

"Awha-?" She looked around the group and tried to picture them all as Jehovah's Witnesses, and she laughed loudly, "HAAAAAA!"

"Be...cause... All of you just said so?"

Penny sat back and merely stared back, aiming for the right mix of suspicion and adorableness.

Inside, Eddie kicked himself, should have remembered that was protocol. Of course, the new-blood didn't help that. He sighed at Clarice. "...well, I'm pretty sure the 'Neighbourhood Watch' wouldn't send a guy to snoop around private property."

"Eff-why-aie, I'm a buddist," Clarice informed Jamie.

Noriko was still in the unaccepting stage of underwear stealers giving everyone confused looks rubbing a bandage.

'We should just kick him in the face.', 'That's be rude'. Eddie snickered at something.

"So...you're a mutant then, obviously."

"I'm really confused..." Sue looked at Johnny.

"Aaaand I am-" He tried to think of the English. "I follow Thor. And Odin. And all them. Not a satanist, cultist or Jehowa's Vitness of any kind."

"I'm Shinto, so definetly not a cultist or a jehovas witness thingy." Shrugging, -who would seriously steal underwear?-

Looking both frightening and adorable had proven to be an ideal tactic, Penny thought, as most people were either too scared of her, or didn't have the heart to be in any way mean to her. However, since the stranger seemed somewhat unusual, but hardly dangerous, she gave in to her curiosity instead and prowled around the group of students to get closer.

There was a red girl. She was red. Red. Sue was invisible again.

Jamie did his best not to jump at the sight of the spikey...prowly...thing... Well... This is it. I'm dead. And before I even got to try caviar in a gandala while listening to people speak Spanish.

"So... Then when you tell people you're Jehovah's Witnesses... And you act like a cult... It's really because... you're... Not?"

"Hey, I asked my question first...", Eddie pointed out, "I'm getting the impression you're telling porkies, mate."

"We don't act like a cult," Clarice said, hands on hips, "How many cults to you know roll around in leaves?"

"Well, we've seen what you can do and you've seen what some of us can do...I imagine you can see the sense in not advertising it and also keeping people convinced we're something people don't usually open their doors for so we won't be bothered."

"...Act like a cult?" Ankka was lost now. "I have never told anyone I am a vitness..."

"So wait, everyone things that the school is a Witness compound?" Clarice looked to the more senior students for confirmation.

"hey I do not act like a cultist! I don't sacrifice people or anything!"

Clarice giggled slightly, "Kalimah."

"And what the hell is Kalimah?!"

"Do they not have Indiana Jones in Japan?"

"It's a thing from Indiana Jones... someone needs to show you movies."

Cocking her head, Penny furrowed her brow. Witnesses? Had someone committed a crime? Maybe the X-Men should investigate? Maybe the stranger wasn't so unsuspicious, after all.

"Who's indiane jones?"

"Dude, guys, clearly what's happening here is this young gentleman has never met a group of people his own age before...or I dunno, he's on better stuff than I am," looks Jamie over warily ", you holding out?" The red head had yet to move from his leaves.

"Go watch 'The Temple of Doom', and stop talking...", Eddie said over his shoulder.

"Porkies?" Jamie looked around nervously. Now they were going to skewer him like a pig?! "Look. I'll make sure the complaint gets disregarded... I'm just gonna... Go... That way," he pointed to the gate and slowly started moving.

Johnny just stared at Noriko. Really? How did someone not know who Indiana Jones was?

"Whoa, hang about, poppet.", Eddie tried to stop Jamie, "You're not a member of them at all, I know a liar when I see one. Come on, we're not gonna hurt you."

"....which I know is what people say before they DO hurt you, but I'm serious. We won't."

With a low growl emanating from the back of her throat, Penny took a quick sidestep to block the stranger's way.

"We need to educate you, Indiana Jones is am amazing set of movies- Hold it buster!" Clarice teleported to block his way, "Before you go anywhere turn out your pockets!"

"Much," he added.

Eddie sighed, "...apparently they might. Clarice: we're not thugs..."

She still wasn't convinced that this wasn't just an internet panty-stealing ploy.

No, of course not. You just want to sick your spikey watch...creature on me and roast me over a fire like cannibals. "Sure. I mean, of course not." He glanced at the pink girl again, "My pockets?"

"I can just make his clothes invisible...." Sue offered..

Ankka figured he'd put his big frame to good use and stepped behind the lad, a large hand going to his shoulder. "I think you should vait right here. You're a mutant, yes?" He murmured. "Ve are too."

Flailing his arms, Sean stoof up and held up his hands ", guys....you aren't helping his paranoia! I would know a thing or two about it."

"I'll only hurt him if he's got any of our underwear on him, you can't trust the internet!"

"Whoa! Hey!" He covered himself as a precaution, "No need for that!"

"Anyone other than the pantythief got any objections?" Sue asked the group at large.

Jamie's eyes moved slowly to the rather large hand on his shoulder, "Uh. Sure. Yeah. Mutant." What?!

After being told to be quiet she let the useful mutants recapture and kicked at some leaves before waving at the red creature.

"Ok! Ok, everyone needs to take their 'chill-the-hell-out' medication, obviously...", Eddie gestured to calm the group down. "Well, Jamie, if you're a mutant, why are you here alone?"

"No need to make him too nervous." Ankka said mildly. "Eddie, being insulting is not going to help. Yes, mutants, ve can - all of us - do vierd things like you." He thought. "...Maybe not so vierd, yes? But not cultists."

Penny tapped the device strapped to her forearm with the tip of a claw, bringing it to life as it started displaying a row of glowing letters. "I hope you are not a villain- or a solicitor - both are evil."

Again. What?! He blinked at the brit kid. Just go with it. So you don't get sacrificed to their god in the sky. "Why wouldn't I be alone," he tried. Looks like the large one was the most calm besides the one in the leaves... Who needs to share whatever he's having. "Right..."

"I'm not evil," he frowned.

"Oh, that's good. For a second there I thought, gee, I don't know, that you'd turn out to be trying to kill us or something.", Eddie sighed sarcastically, obviously the new-blood had no idea the insane things that went on here. "Well, we're not out to hurt people, and, as said earlier, we aren't a cult."

"Noriko waved again and produced more sweets holding them out for the red thing. "No I'm not evil or a solici-tor, I'm Noriko a student here."

"I think the big guy's point is that we aren't either....just havin' a bit of fun," Sean grinned and made his way over, flopping an arm around Jamie's shoulder.

"Are you a thief?" Sue asked, fully prepared to invisible his clothes.

"Look at CLarice there. She's pink. That's natural. Jean-Paul there is a speedster, and Eddie...besides being a loud mouth...is a human spider." Ankka nodded. "Me? I fly." To demonstrate, he hovered a few inches off the ground. "You see?"

Eddie pointed at himself, "Is not technically a spider...", he muttered, looking away. "We're all mutants."

Giving the stranger another wary glance, Penny's attention was then inevitably drawn to the Asian girl and the sweets she held in her hand. "I believe him," she quickly concluded via bright letters, merely to get to the sweet-collecting part sooner, then headed over to Noriko.

"A bit of fun unless you really-mmf, mmf!" She flailed as Jean-Paul covered her mouth with his hand and she batted at him.

"Quit asking him if he's a thief, not helping," he pouted ", and for the record, I think whatever panties are missing might be in my room, I'm sorry. I....kinda got wasted and used them as a sling shot......." He had the good graces to look sheepish.

"I'm inclined to also.", Eddie nodded at Penny. Kid seemed way too socially inept to be a bad guy. He eminated the same ammount of 'batshit-insane' as Farouk.

Eddie shuddered, as if scared of something horrific for a moment.

Clarice goggled at Sean, "Mmmf, Ffff!?"

"If any of mine are in you room you're getting an iinvisible kick to the balls."

Noriko rattled the packet again encouraging the new mutant over smiling as she crouched occasionaly now watching both Sean and Jamie for hidden pants.

"I said I was sorry!"

"And Johnny can tell you how well that doesn't work."

"She means it," Johnny warned with a bit of a cringe at the threat of kicking.

"Jokes mean nothing to you, do they," he pouts hard.

He shook his head, "They don't. She's no fun like that."

Perching close to the Asian, Penny reached out with a clawed hand and carefully took the offered sweets, smiling up at the other girl.

"Mmmf, umm,hrmfffhmm." Clarice said, gesturing expansivly, though what she was gesturing about was anyone's guess, it looked like she was trying to play three invivible bagpipes at once.

"Only when they're funny..." she frowned at Johnny and shoved him again.

Looking at Johnny, Sean shook his head and sighed ", so sorry, dude. And dudette."

"Hi I'm Noriko, whats your name?" Smiling at her as she gave sean a careful look. "Don't mind them we caught a kid playing ninja dectitives apparently."

The tip of her claws danced over the touchscreen on her forearm, the letters "Hello, my name is Penance!" appearing on it in bright colours, followed by a stylized Penny-icon waving at the viewer.

"You may call me Penny," was added right after, paired with a friendly smile.

"Right. Well. I'm Jamie and I'm leaving."

"...wait, what?", Eddie blinked as Jamie got away like a Pokemon bursting out of a Pokeball. He looked at his wrist, considering webbing him again. "...aaah, let him go."

Johnny shot Clarice a smirk, "He must have realized we wouldn't surrender our underwear."

"Noriko watched him go and shrugged he hadn't done any harm an Penny was now much more interesting. "Well Hi penny."

Clarice managed to wriggle free of Jean-Paul's grip, "I STILL say he was only after our panties!"

"Your obsession with panty stealing worries me."

Eddie stepped back, "I should probably let Xavier know about this...whole...whatever the hell it was."

"They let me onto the internet, I found something called X-men 4chan, they were ALL talking about stealing our panties!"

"WHAT!"

"HEY!", Eddie turned around, "We NEVER speak of 'Xchan'!"

Penny nibbled on the sweets, chewing right through the wrapping, while showing Noriko a grin. "Nice to meet you," she typed into her forearm-display.

"And then I asked one of the professors, and he said it was true, it's the one with the funny red mask on all the time."

Turning her head, she gave Clarice a wary look, before adding another line of letters to her display. "Fortunately I don't own any underwear, so they should stay clear of my room, yes?"

"Er I suppose they would yes penny." Must not ask awkward questions ever. EVER.

"....and on THAT bombshell, I leave you.", Eddie waved the team a lazy salute before zipping back to the mansion and grabbing his hanging comic book before stepping inside.

Ooooh, Xavier was gonna love this.

[Edited on 3/11/2011 by puppygirl]
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

<
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone