Evo-News

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Kazifasari
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-News

Post by Kazifasari »

X-Men Evo NEWS!.YEAH! Not much, but still worth seeing for info on two of season 4s episodes....................

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/ ... /index.htm
"Look Simba everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king's time as ruler, sizes and falls like the sun. One day Simba the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new King"~Mufasa

rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Evo-News

Post by rockstar »

you know, i had a gut feeling that rogue would become even more depressed by all of this..... not that one can blame her. poor rogue :evorogue

WOO HOO!!! A BROTHERHOOD EPISODE!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:evolance :evotodd :evofred :evopietro :evowanda
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Evo-News

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

a Brotherhood ep :party
-but it looks like Princpal Kelly will be in it-
poor Rogue- i think your right- she probily will feel guilty about freeing :poccy
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

Evo-News

Post by rockstar »

well she couldnt exactly help it.....
still, it's gonna be interesting to see how everyone will be feeling after all that.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Gambit
Lubber
Lubber

Evo-News

Post by Gambit »

:gambitYay! an episode about me!
:rogueIt's about me too
:)I'm in it right?
:gambit:rogueum....
:LOLof course i'm in it!
:gambitum..yer really not
:*Domigod yer killin me!
:gambita-heh...
Family Tree
Now known as Metlord. >.>

Hello, everyone.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Evo-News

Post by Slarti »

Gambit, you are under the smiley-per-post limit, but you're pushing the envelope a bit. Chill out on the smileys, please. Also, please try to add something to the conversation when you post instead of just posting for the sake of posting.

Thank you
kurtlover
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Evo-News

Post by kurtlover »

There's a limit of smilies in a post if its violated the post will be inmediately deleted, and if the poster does it again then it will be warned.