why is remy bad?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Nightchamber
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

why is remy bad?

Post by Nightchamber »

Gambit was in the X2 novel? :? as a kid or as an adult?
ive read at one point his "Charm" (or "Empathy" whichever you wanna use) abilities were focused through his eyes....thats true, i dunno....although i think that would actually make more sense..but whatever
like hypnotism? reminds me of Kaa(the snake) in Jungle Book.

I dont think theres anything wrong with liking a character thats not perfect...or even evil

as long as you yourself are able to admit that yes, the character is flawed in his/hers thinking, or that they have certain traits that makes them less than perfect,

& as long as you are able to recognize that they have made mistakes in the past...such as having led killers to slaughter innocents...or sleeping with a pop star cuz theyre insecure(whacks avatar on the head)...
:P
...I am the ELLIPSES Queen...

:chamber POPTOPIA FAN :stacy
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

why is remy bad?

Post by blauliebeself »

Does anyone think it's possible that Evo is picking up where they're getting ready to make that new world or whatever it was? 'Cause I remember seeing an episode where Magneto had this big meteor and he was bringing all these mutants to it. (Also the ep. where Cyclops and his brother got their powers advanced) Even so, I wonder what it is that Magneto could have on Gambit?
" Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love! That's brain damage!" -Kurt, of course
:poke
weapon x
Lubber
Lubber

why is remy bad?

Post by weapon x »

he probably promised him that once he took over the world, remy could get all the chicks he wanted
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

why is remy bad?

Post by sevati »

Originally posted by weapon x
he probably promised him that once he took over the world, remy could get all the chicks he wanted
Feh, Remy could get all the chicks he wanted anyways. I wonder if the writers were planning on bringing his marrige to Bella Donna up. (Since you know, there's rumors that this season is it so they might not have the chance to).
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
Tatu
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

why is remy bad?

Post by Tatu »

pretty much yeah, Remy's charm allows him to make people believe anything he says....itd be a nice power to have

"but teacher..i got a A on my test..."
Originally posted by Nightchamber

like hypnotism? reminds me of Kaa(the snake) in Jungle Book.

and some of the boys too :whistle

if the X-men were a boy band, Remy would so be the heartthrob :LOL

Sevvy Says : Feh, Remy could get all the chicks he wanted anyways.
Call me King!
blauliebeself
Lubber
Lubber

why is remy bad?

Post by blauliebeself »

OMG if this is the last season, i don't know what i'll do with myself. You think they'd bring up the Bella Donna thing? 'Cause all the X-Men are younger in this series; maybe he wouldn't have been married to her yet? Man, i'm going to miss it again this Saturday, too!! Doggone!
" Love makes you want to stab people? That's not love! That's brain damage!" -Kurt, of course
:poke