01/31 Instance: Sugar Sweet Super Cookies!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
littlebamf
Navigator
Navigator
Title: Sometimes the bark isn\'t worse than the bite

Post by littlebamf »

[meggan] Meggan sat on her bed catching up on her soaps. Lessons had got her somewhat behind and she was getting confused. Fortunately Laura had not accidentally sabotaged her videos.

[meggan] She sighed heavilly at a romantic scene between the two main characters of her show

[meggan] Lucky them

[Laura] Still in her dance practise outfit (she should have changed but she was soooo looking forward to the candy under her bed) Laura bounded in, skipping delicately, barely making a sound.

[Laura] "Hi Meggie!"

[meggan] Meggan squeaked and slid off her bed. "Owwww," Laura seemed to do that a lot, maybe she should stop perching.

[Laura] "Are you okay?" she scrunched up her nose, worried, then felt bad cause Meggan had asked her to be not so hyper caus eof her power thingys....

[meggan] Meggan got to her feet and brushed herself off. "I'm fine," she said smiling, "how was your practise?"

[Laura] "Totally fantastic!" she gracefully flittered across the room en pointes, stopping by the window and doing a little twirl. "Like, you caught up on your tv shows?"

[meggan] "nearly," she frowned, "glad they're so behind here or I'd be even further..." she switched the tv off - she'd watch the rest later.

[meggan] "Think they're making me depressed right now though..."

[Laura] "Aww, how come?" she asked and sat down on her fluffy rug to take her hair out of its bun, crossing her legs neatly.

[meggan] "Missing home and stuff. Plus they're being all romantic lately...." she sighed

[Laura] "I like, miss home a little bit too!" she confided. "But like, I'm lucky cause I got my Daddy here and I've made sooo many friends so its cool!"

[Laura] Looking at Meggan from under her dark fringe, she grinned cheekily. "Haven't you made any friends yet? Like I'm sure you have!"

[meggan] "I've made a couple of friends, yeah. But I'm not as... outgoing as you are, it's hard for me..."

[meggan] Meggan pulled out a box of cookies from under her bed. Every week the Joneses sent her some that they'd made themselves.

[Laura] "But you'e got Rainy, umm...and Alex!" she giggled again and followed the cookies every movement with her eyes like she was stalking the box.

[meggan] Meggan caught Laura watching, "Want one?" she asked, lifting the lid off the box and sliding them over.

[meggan] "I only really started talking to Rahne the other day and... well... you saw the myspace... it makes me nervous now. And on top of that I've barely seen Pietro and he was the first person I spoke to here..."

[Laura] Pouncing on the cookies like a cat on a mouse, she scampered across to her own bed and sat on it, hugging a cushion to her with one hand, the cookie in the other.

[Laura] "I like Peeto! He's hyper!"

[Laura] Sniffing the air around the cookie to savour it more, Laura noticed a tinge of....real nervyness coming from Meggan. Stuffing the cookie in her mouth she decided to say nothing of it.

[Laura] "Oooh, who made these?"

[meggan] "My foster parents. We used to bake every weekend when they were at home, they carried on baking so they could send me a reminder of home every week."

[meggan] Meggan smiled sadly, "I miss them."

[Laura] "Awwww that like sounds so nice!" she finished off the cookie and looked at the box longingly.

[Laura] "So, like, foster parents? What about your real parents? Are they dead?"

[meggan] Meggan flinched, she knew that one was coming.

[meggan] She nodded, and gestured to the cookies - offering Laura another.

[Laura] Mortified, she grabbed anopther cookie quickly. "Like, I'm sorry..." she said, her bottom lip wobbling. If her parents were dead that'd be the worst thing ever! Almost as bad as if she'd never be able to dance again!

[meggan] "It's ok...." Meggan sighed, "It's odd... I don't really miss them..." nothing too miss she thought

[Laura] "Oh....were you like, really young?"

[meggan] Meggan shook her head, "No I was sixteen..."

[Laura] "Oh....okay." Laura looked down, brushing cookie crumbs off of her cushion.

[Laura] Looking back up she beamed. "Do you like musicals?"

[meggan] Meggan smiled, Laura was trying to change the subject. "Only what's been on tv... except for 'The Phantom of the Opera' - my foster parents took me to see it."

[meggan] "Was my first night out ever.... I was so nervous..."

[Laura] "Oh my god I love Phantom!" Laura thumped her bed excitedly. "Like, me and Kitty are gonna have musical nights and like, watch DVDs and eat popcorn and like chill, would you like to join us on it? I'm sure Kitty would totally be cool with it!"

[meggan] "Um, I'll think about it." Meggan wasn't sure she could handle Laura and a hyper friend, plus there was Alex and she didn't know for sure when they'd be having their next lesson.

[meggan] She glanced at her text books. Homework. There was no way she could concentrate.

[Laura] Chewing her lip she looked around the room, then back at Meggan. It was bugging her like mad now, she so had to ask...."So, like...how did your parents die? Are you still sad?"

[meggan] Meggan was jolted out of her thoughts, "Er.." she wondered if she should tell Laura...

[meggan] "I er... it's hard... They... I...." she sighed, "I killed them," she mumbled...

[Laura] Laura's jaw dropped. "Oh my god! Really? Like, did you stab them?"

[meggan] "No...."

[meggan] Meggan was confused by Laura's reaction. She seemed more surprised than afraid... maybe fear would set in later.

[meggan] "I... well I got really angry with them... for keeping me locked away.... I kinda... um.. shapeshifted..."

[Laura] "They locked you away?! Oh my god how mean!" she squeaked, her eyes round and slightly damp. Poor poor Meggie!!

[meggan] Meggan shrugged, "They were afraid of me.... guess they were right to be..." she sighed, "But I've not lost my temper since," she said, by way of reassuring Laura.

[Laura] "Like, oh my god!" she tossed her head. "But still, thats like no reason to lock you away!"

[Laura] "I...don't like losing my temper," she confessed quietly, leaning forward. "I can get very very mad and I like...see red."

[meggan] Meggan nodded, "Then it's good they roomed us with eachother and not someone we'd get mad at, huh?"

[meggan] She offered Laura another cookie.

[Laura] Swpiing the cookie with a giggle she raised her other hand in a salute. "Totally!! I like, am so so sorry about like, the matchmaking thing but I'm gonna try and not do that again!"

[meggan] Meggan giggled, "It's ok... I've just never.... never been in this kind of situation before...it feels weird from this point of veiw..."

[Laura] "Oooh, well, like, you just totally do what you wanna do! I do think you'd make a cute match though!" she winked impishly.

[meggan] Meggan blushed, "you think so?" she smiled, she like Alex but she wasn't sure if she liked him. Then there was the matter of a certain Italien individual that she'd grown quite fond of. She frowned.

[Laura] "Yeah! Cause, like, you're both sweet people! And like....He's cool, cause he isn't so...like, some people here are totally crazy and mad and it makes my hyper senses go nuts! But he isn't so bad for that!"

[meggan] Meggan laughed, yeah 'hyper' was right. "Well... we'll see how it goes I guess... got another lesson with him soon... hope it doesn't go as bad for him as the last one..." she blushed at the memory.

[Laura] Leaning forward at her blushing, she grinned toothily. "Like, what happened?!"

[meggan] "Well.... you know how he kinda has to... take all his clothes off to shapshift...? ... He, er.... may have dropped the blanket...."

[Laura] "Oh my GOD!" Laura squealed and fell on to her back, kicking her legs in the air and giggling. "You saw him naked?"

[meggan] Meggan giggled, "I didn't see anything - thin kI'd have been way too embarrassed to do another lesson after that. But it was close.... and he was so shy about it..."

[Laura] "Awww, how sweet!" she gushed, rolling on her side and propping her head up with her hand. "Awww! This is like, so cool!"

[meggan] Meggan blushed some more, "And when he managed to shift with his cloths on, I hugged him - he was a Dragon at the time so I don't suppose it counts but then he shifted back and he was only wearing his shirt but we were standing pretty close...."

[Laura] Sighing dramatically, she hugged her cushion tighter. "Oh my god, how sweet!"

[meggan] Meggan giggled, "Yeah..."

[meggan] "I'm looking forward to the next lesson though. Gonna have it outside." she smiled

[Laura] "Awesome!" she chirped and sat back up. "Pete is gonna take me to the mall soon!" she said proudly. "Y'know, the English guy?"

[meggan] "Yeah I've seen him around.... He's strange... and I always get the urge to puppy form and... well ... the word 'tree' springs to mind..."

[Laura] "Huh? Like, Tom's the guy who plays with wood!"

[Laura] "Pete is cool!"

[meggan] Meggan giggled, "I'm not sure I like Tom... could be because of where he's from and it reminding me of my not so nice past...."

[Laura] "Awwww," leaning over she patted Meggan on the arm, noticing how downcast she looked now. "Like, Tom is kinda cool he like totally looked after me first day but now he kinda ignores me. Maybe it's cause I'm annoying? Do you think I'm annoying?"

[meggan] Meggan smiled, "No, you're not annoying..." at the moment anyway.... Meggan glanced at her text books again... "Gah, why do they give us homework?!" she put her face in her hands, "It's hard to concentrate..."

[Laura] "Cause its college and they have to?" she shrugged. "I like, get confused so I get someone to help me out!"

[Laura] Blushing she squirmed. "I get easily confused!"

[meggan] "I get distracted. Building full of people with emotions that they can't keep to themselves." Meggan laughed, "Oh well, guess I better get used to it, huh?"

[meggan] She pulled out her text books, "Should probably at least make an attempt at this lot. If they don't like it I'll tell them to try being me.."

[Laura] "Yeah!" she nodded in agreement and bounced off her bed, grabbing a pair of jeans and a top to change into.

[Laura] "Like...we're real friends now, right? Not just room mates?" she asked shyly as she paused at the bathroom door.

[meggan] "Of course," Meggan smiled at her, "Wouldn't make sense for us not to be friends..... But... can you promise me something?"

[meggan] "Don't tell anyone what I did... to my parents.... I've had a life time of people fearing me.... I hoped that could stop now..."

[Laura] Nodding seriously she took a few steps back into the bedroom. "Cross my heart! Not even Kitty!"

[meggan] "Thanks." Meggan smiled again, then turned to her books with a sigh. "I don't even know where to start...."

[meggan] Hmm she glanced at her cookie tin, Note to self: Request more cookies.
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Cute, guys! And sad at the same time. Well played!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Very sweet little instance - and nice to see more back ground :)

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Post by steyn »

wow, two girls that can go psycho when mad....it's like holding a bottle of nitro-glycerin while riding a rollercoaster. The rollercoaster is fun as hell, but you still have that fear that something might explode.
TechPrincess
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Little BABY!! Fairy <3
Nightscrawlearth Character: :jean :emma :husk

Post by TechPrincess »

Awwwwww precious!
Paige :husk -------- Emma :emma -------- Hope :jean
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Then there was the matter of a certain Italien individual that she'd grown quite fond of. She frowned.
So I take it Meggan is quite fond of Marco Polo? :D

...That's quite spooky, btw.: The guy who's mutation killed his mother during birth has fallen for the girl who killed her parents...Soap opera, anyone? :shifty

Anyways: Cutey cute instance! And Laura took the sweetnes of the library one and added some sugar on it...mhmm(*Note to himself: By cookies*)
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Aww, nice bonding.

I have to admit I had to prepare myself for an instance with Laura + sugar.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Gah! Alex/Meggan. this is bittersweet! I can't wait for more.
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

She wants to pee on Pete?

That's a ... rather unique reaction.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.
Freak
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Doctor Nemesis

Post by Freak »

Originally posted by idsunki
She wants to pee on Pete?

That's a ... rather unique reaction.
Well, he is a peer, coming from Britain, isn't he?...Not good?...sorry :(
:freak :andreas They're fighting!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Heh, that was cute!! Nice background on Meggan, and Laura is just a doll.
See Jean-Paul, all hope is not lost!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Heh – that is a good combo to have the girl who can be overwhelmed by other people’s emotions rooming with the girl who can Wolvie out if she gets mad. And Laura mad just gives me images of this little Tasmanian devil girl with lots of flying hair and shiny blingy claws.
HA!
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

Post by HoodedMan »

Originally posted by NachtcGleiskette
See Jean-Paul, all hope is not lost!
Woot!
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.