Read our full Game transcripts here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

4/19 Game: Flags and Flora

Post by Slarti »

Selene: Selene held out her arms, inspecting her arms for a while, then looked down at her body. She frowned at the new, black uniform she had received and ran her fingers over the strange material. Looking up again, she glanced between the other students who were with her, a puzzled expression on her face.

Selene: "I can't deny that I'm quite fond of both look and feel of this thing. It's comfortable. And black. But I have to say, the fetish flair that comes with it caught me by surprise." She raised her eyebrows. "What's the deal with that?"

Amara: Amara tugged at the sleeves of her uniform. She was feeling self-conscious which wasn't normal and she didn't like it. She also hoped she could talk the staff into putting pockets in the thing that would hold enough sweets to keep her energy up. Stupid energy consumption.

Raya: Raya made herself as small as possible in her space, thankfully next to a wall. She really didn't feel comfortable in the outfit she'd been given, but didn't really have a choice unless she wanted to wear track pants. She settled for not being too obtrusive in it.

Amara: Mara smiled at Selene, " dunno, I quite like it. Suits you, anyway."

Japh: Japh pulled a little on his suit, getting a bit more comfortable. He wondered if he was maybe putting on weight, or if his suit is shrinking. Oh please let it be the suit shrinking.

Selene: "Thank you," Selene replied with a small smile and a nod, inspecting Amara's appearance in turn. "The same goes for you."

Mimic: This was the first real class in full uniform they'd had since last year. It was good - a bit of a fresh start to the year.

Bobby: Bobby cracked his neck and leaned against the wall. Without regular team training, this was about as close as it got, and he was getting sick of practicing alone. Still, he almost missed their old team training sessions.

Andreas: Andreas came in with his "battle" suit on, mustering up all of the others. Well, they seemed to have a nice time in these things.

Amara: Amara blushed and fiddled with a curl that had escaped her ribbon.

Japh: Japh ended up standing next to Bobby. He turned to look at him. Crap. His suit doesn't look like it shrank. "Iceman." Japh nodded.

Raya: Raya forced down the blush at not having any of her usual clothes on. Her hair was tied back in a simple plait, hanging nearly to her hip. She only wished this class would be over quick, and that no one would have to look at her too much.

Bobby: Bobby glanced at Japh. Was he checking him out? Err. That was new. "Maggott." He couldn't help but grin at that code name. It never lost its fun.

Mimic: "Alright. So the concept for today's class is simple, and I hope fun, while still providing a good bit of exercise." He looked at the rag tag bunch - a good mix of experienced people and yet to be.

Andreas: Well, he didn't exactly need excercise, did he? A dirty little thought including his girlfriend crossed his mind.

Selene: Selene looked around the room, at the other students there, but decided to stay with Amara for now. She noticed Raya standing by the wall and gave the other girl a small wave. Before she could say anything, she turned her head to look at the teacher person who had just spoken up.

Amara: Amara groaned inwardly. Not exercise.... She didn't have enough sugar to cover that.

Mimic: "We'll have two teams today - Japh can lead one team with Rachel, Raya and Selene - Bobby can lead the others with Amara and Andreas. Because not everyone has code names feel free to use either."

rachel: Rachel shoved a hand through her hair and tugged at the uniform. No matter how many times she wore it, it still managed to be uncomfortable. And, the pink still didn't thrill her.

Bobby: Bobby listened to Rankin and looked around the room, then jumped a little. Wait. What?

Amara: Amara felt a slight twinge of sadness that she wasn't grouped with Selene. But maybe she could still keep an eye on her?

Selene: "Fun with exercising," Selene wondered, looking at Rankin. "How so? Do we get to hunt after chickens with hockey sticks?"

Andreas: "Soooo...I am supposed to clean up after firefly over here has turned our favourite snowman into a puddle, or what?"

Amara: Amara giggled at Selene's question then her expression soured instabntly at Andreas' remark, "If you're implying I can't yet control my powers..."

Selene: "Two teams?" Selene frowned and tilted her head to the side. "And what are we supposed to do to each other?" She hoped it would be painful things to the brash German one.

Mimic: "Remember it's no powers." He pressed some buttons on the console, and the room flickered around them so that they were suddenly immersed deep in the jungle, steamy humidity and the sound of birds and insects sounding loud around them.

Raya: Raya turned to the teacher, hugging her waist tightly. Why did they have to have co-ed gym class? She wanted to not seem so shy to everyone--hell, she wanted to not be so shy--and had agreed to the class. But the uniforms were another matter altogether. She looked like something that had been crapped out of a bad spy movie.

Bobby: "No, Andy, you just get to light the way." He gave Rankin a 'gee thanks' look. "It's cool, Amara."

Andreas: "Well no there..." He scratched his chin theatralically. "I'm pretty sure I was blatantly saying so, wasn't I" He gave Amara a mean smile.

Bobby: No powers kind of sucked. That meant he couldn't just flash freeze both of his charges. "We can pretend to get along long enough to do this, yeah?"

Raya: Raya took a slow breath. Okay, jungle. This she could handle. "What are we supposed to do, wait for something to come to us?" She honestly didn't remember which one of the boys was Japh. She hadn't really talked to that many of them.

Mimic: "It's capture the flag, with a twist. Your leader will have the flag. It's your job to hide and protect them, while still trying to get around to the other team's flag. Kind of like a combination of touch football and capture the flag." He nodded to the jungle around them. "This is the playground."

Amara: Amara resisted the temptation to flambee Andreas and instead popped a concealed sweet in her mouth.

Selene: Selene jumped at the sudden change of scenery. "Lovely," she commented on the jungle.

Bobby: I'm so fucked.

rachel: She sighed and looked around the room. Capture the flag with no powers? How was that considered fun?

Andreas: "Okay match, protecting the leader our hunting the others, what's it going to be?" He looked Amara into the eyes, his patented half-smile in his face.

Mimic: "You'll both start at points that I've designated. Then it's free play - be stealthy, and have fun!" He gave both team leaders a sensor beacon that would show them where to go, and a flag to attach to the back of their uniform.

Selene: "Capture the flag?" She played with her hair. "Well, sounds interesting enough." Selene wasn't sad at the no powers rule. At least, that way she wouldn't injure anyone. Unintentionally, of course.

Amara: "This seems needlessly complicated..." Amara frowned at the jungle, "But I'm up for hunting the others down."

Raya: Raya blinked at the instructions. That was easier than she'd though it would be. Just like playing back home. She turned to who she assumed was Japh, looking him over discreetly. He might be able to hide.

Selene: Selene glanced around at their surrounding. Well, hiding and snooping around were two things she was very talented at.

Japh: The first thought that came to Japh with the jungle room was, Fuck, not this place again! then he noticed there weren't any giant temples. Phew

rachel: Rachel grinned at stealthy. That she could do, though she wasn't exactly sure about the rest of the team. "So, what's the plan, Japh?"

Bobby: Bobby attached the thingamajiggers and shrugged at Japh before going back to his group. "So, run away or hunt? Who wants what?"

Andreas: "Okay then." He took Bobby's arm. "Follow me, great leader. You're as save as a frog in France out here in the open. Our girl will take care of the others."

Amara: "If we look for them it'll be over faster." she blinked at Andreas, "I beg your pardon?"

Japh: Japh made sure the flag wasn't going to fall off if he ran. "No idea for any plans, I'm just as new to this as you are. Bobby, that's up to you, I just want to be safe."

Selene: Selene stepped over to the rest of her team, looking between them. "I think I've already seen on TV how this game is played." She ran a head through her hair and glanced upwards while she tried to remember the film. "It was with that unshaven veteran dude... Ah, yes! Rambo!" She nodded at them. "I remember that film. I can give pointers."

Raya: "Hide the flag, and the leader, and go hunt. Just make sure it's not an obvious place he's hiding." Raya said confidently as she could manage.

Bobby: "Oh, I feel so safe in your arms," he kvetched at Andreas before heading off into the dim jungle. "Why you letting her have all the fun? I figured by that harpoon you had last year you'd be all over hunting people down."

Selene: "We could stuff him down a hole," Selene suggested, thumbing at Japh.

Japh: Japh looked at Selene. He knew absolutely how her I ideas would probably go. "No spike booby traps, or giant tree stumps that crush people. No bows and certainly no arrows. And no frikken giant knives okay?" He told Selene.

Andreas: "Hur hur," he faked a laugh. "I'm mainly about winning."

Selene: Selene rolled her eyes an sighed. "Oh well, take all the fun out of the game." She tapped her chin. "Though, I wouldn't want to hurt the others anyway. They're all kind of nice. And Amara is my friend."

Andreas: Then he looked over his shoulder. Yes, they had vanished into the jungle far enough to not be seen anymore. "And now would be a good time to give me the flag." He held out his hand.

Amara: Amara grumbled away to herself. She didn't think it was very fair that they got to sit down in a nice quite hideyhole and she had to do all the hard work. Though it was probably better that she'd be far away from Bobby. If her powers acted up it could eb bad...

rachel: Rachel looked around as she though. Oh, duh... "How well can you climb, Japh?" she glanced over at him.

Amara: Amara stopped in confusion, "Give you the flag? But I thought...?" Amara scratched her head, then decided to let Andreas get on with it. She couldn't be bothered to argue.

Selene: "If he can't climb, we could tie him to one of those vines and pull him up into the tree crowns."

Bobby: "Well, that's an interesting way to do it, except it's cheating." Bobby crossed his arms to stare at Andy.

Japh: "Climb? Me? Ha! Beds and chairs and tables I can climb, trees are not my forte. Sorry Rae, besides, we're still a little away from the points we should be," Japh said as he stared at the little thinger that flashed where he should be going.

Raya: Raya looked at the surroundings, tongue between her teeth. "Or he could just hide down there." She pointed to the little hollow the roots of one tree nearby made. "Cover him with brush and no one would see it."

Andreas: He returned the stare. "They'll hunt you and hide from me. No better way to hide something than in plain sight." He crossed his arms. "I'd think by now you'd have realized that you lose if you play by the rules, Bübchen."

Selene: She looked left and right, into the woods surrounding them. "In any case, we should go from talking to acting quite soon, lest we want to lose this game." She looked at Raye and nodded. "I agree, that would work."

rachel: "Well, it was worth asking," she shrugged and looked over to where Raya was pointing, "That works too."

Selene: "I think we've come to an agreement then," Selene concluded, ignorant to the fact that they hadn't asked Japh yet. "We stuff our leader down that hole." She pointed at it.

Amara: Amara heaved a sigh, "Why don't we just hide Bobby somewhere and one of us stay nearby as a sort of guard while the other goes to find their flag?"

Bobby: "I get how you think it works, but that doesn't mean we do it that way. The way we do lose is arguing about it for an hour while the other team actually works together."

Japh: "Now we're talking, nice little hole where I can sleep and wait this whole game away. Right, the rest of you, after covering me, go and, umm, I don't know, hunt," Selene! "NOT hunt! I meant, find the other flag."

Selene: "Perhaps someone should stay with Japh," she suggested. "We outnumber the others by one person. It would be good if there would be someone to protect the leader, or distract any others who are trying to find him."

Andreas: "You could also just admit that I'm right." Still, standing around and arguing was bad. "Anyway, where should we hide the sitting duck then?"

Raya: "No, they'd be tipped off by someone lingering around." Raya shook her head. Gym class, in a jungle, in bad spandexy leather unitards. Oh, boy. She sighed and left the others to argue. She wanted to hunt.

Selene: Selene nodded at the others, then looked at Japh. "I know how this running and hiding game is played." She shrugged and quickly climbed up onto a nearby tree branch to have a better view of the area. "I have some experience in these kind of things."

Amara: "In a tree? Under a tree?" Amara shrugged, "Either way the one that stays should be able to see the hiding place"

Bobby: "I didn't say you weren't, but that doesn't mean we're doing it that way." He looked around. "Up a tree. That way I can still see and get the hell out of the way."

Selene: "Very well." Selene glanced down at them, perching on her branch. "I used to hunt alone. However, we could also stay in a group."

Amara: "Ok so which one of us is staying behind? I would prefer if it was me...." Amara hoped she wouldn't regret saying that.

Andreas: Andreas thought for a bit.

rachel: "Either works for me, though I'd say we should stay in a group since there's the whole no powers deal."

Bobby: "Neither one of you has to stay, I have eyes." He tilted his head to listen for any motion near them.

Andreas: "I still think it's best if we hunt them while they think they're hunting us..." He looked around and the picked up a stick. Another look and he found a leaf of the right size.

Amara: "Yes you do, but you don't have any in the back of your head."

Raya: Raya rolled her eyes as she edged away from the group. "Oh, come on, you two!" She motioned for them to follow as she wound around the trees and potholes.

Andreas: He took the stick and attached the leaf to it, then he put the stick between his belt and his back. "What about this?"

Selene: "Yes, we should stay in a group, but spread out enough that the others can't spot us all at once." She hooked her legs around the branch and hung upside down, reaching down to collect some rocks from the ground. "We could give the others a sign when we discover someone."

Amara: She frowned at Andreas, "What are you doing?"

Bobby: Bobby grinned. "Good idea. That's the good kind of sneaky."

Selene: She looked around. "Reminds me of this documentary I saw about wolves hunting the other day. Pack tactics. Very effective for hunting." She jumped down from her branch.

Andreas: He turned around and showed the others. "We have about the same hair colour, Drake. They'll see a blonde guy running around and having a flag-like thing on his back. While they hunt me, you can hide, match can search their leader."

rachel: Rachel watched Selene and glanced at Raya, "Well, I guess we should get going then."

Amara: "... what did you just call me?"

Bobby: "Don't call her match, but good plan. Let's go."

Andreas: He just ignored the remarks and headed off into the green dampness, sure to make a lot of noise.

Raya: Raya inwardly groaned at the humidity and nodded at Rae. She moved quickly and quietly, avoiding the crunching brush spots. "Stay a little behind me..."

Amara: Amara sighed and tucked a loose curl behind her ear, heading off in the opposite direction to Andreas and trying to be as quiet as possible.

Selene: "I agree." She nodded. "Let's move." Selene took off into the jungle, keeping the other two girls in sight, but spread out a little. They would cover a greater area that way.

Lorna: "Go team, go." Lorna grinned and reached up to squeeze Bobby's shoulder. "Don' worry cap'n, I've got yer arse."

Raya: "Come out, come out, wherever you are..." She quietly singsonged under her breath. The leaves moving kept dragging her attention away, just like at home. Pretend it's Lando.

Amara: Amara crept through the undergrowth as best as she could, hoping there weren't any real jungle bugs in here too. She also hoped the undergrowth would give up being so thick after a while - she couldn't see a damned thing. Stupid no powers rule.

rachel: Rachel bit down on her lip as she crept through the jungle, making sure that she could still see Selene and Raya. She frowned at her uniform again. Whose idea was it to put infiltration in bright pink? It could be her, but the pink just screamed 'look at me'.

Selene: Selene kept an watchful eye on her surroundings while she crept through the bushes and over rocks and branches and large roots. This all felt strangely familiar to her. She picked up a few more stones and tugged them into her belt. A bird made a noise overhead. This simulation was indeed very detailed.

Bobby: "Hmm, literally here in a second," he whispered. Bobby climbed up into one of the trees. He had a decent view from here, but the heavy leaves blocked him pretty well.

Japh: Japh just got more comfortable in his little hide-away-hole. The theme to Gummi Bears played over and over in his head. "Heh heh, Cubby hole" He was just glad he didn't have to do anything and just sit still...oh damn, he WAS lazy. No wonder he was getting a little heavyset.

Andreas: Andreas was breaking through the vegetation like a berserk, only making sure to protect his face and the flag. Where were the others?

Selene: Selene noticed a darker tree ahead that stood in the shadows. An excellent lookout, as she wouldn't be spotted when climbing on top of it. Remembering her two teammates, she tossed a stone in their direction to get their attention, then gave them a sign that she would be heading over to the tree.

Japh: Japh suddenly felt something crawl at his neck and he jerked, swatting at whatever was there, "Gahnnnnngng" shiver ran up his spine. Why did they have to put bugs in there. Maybe a hole wasn't the best of choices. Wait...no, this ain't real dammit. No bugs.

rachel: She supressed a jump at the rock being thrown in her direction but glanced over at Selene and gave a nod, still careful to keep silent and pay attention to her surroundings.

Lorna: "Well then, I'd better get to ripping things off of Japh if we're going to go literal." Lorna winked and, as the opportunity presented itself, did make a quick literal grab before slipping off into the jungle.

Raya: Raya ducked as a rock hit the tree not two feet to her left. She turned and gave a slightly distressed look to Selene, wondering why on earth she thought throwing a rock at them would be a good idea.

Selene: Swiftly making her way over to it, she effortlessly climbed the thick stem until perching in a branch a few meters above the ground. She hid in the shadows and looked around, concealing her face by brushing her hair into it.

Amara: Amara was climbing over a log when she felt something land on her shoulder. So much for no bugs. She screamed.

Selene: Selene's head snapped around when she heard a scream, not far from where she sat. She tried to see something through the thick plants.

Bobby: Bobby smirked to himself at the ass grab and edged along the tree branch. Aside from bugs and birds and it was quiet... except for that scream.

Andreas: He stopped in the middle of trampling something orchid-like. Was that a girl screaming or had Amara already cought that Japh?

Selene: It had been Amara's voice, so not the other teams leader. But still, it would be better to keep an eye on the other girl.

Bobby: There were way too many girls in the DR right now, so he only knew it wasn't Lorna.

Lorna: "Um..." Lorna was startled by the scream. She couldn't see anyone else at the moment though so she raised her voice. "Everything okay?"

Amara: Stamping repeatedly on the now very crispy spider, Amara finally calmed down. She took a deep breath and carried on climbing over the fallen trees. Making sure to check the over hanging branches now just in case.

Amara: "Fine now!" she answered Lorna's voice, it wasn't like she had to worry about giving away her position anymore - she'd already done that.

Raya: Raya ignored the scream, knowing it hadn't come from either of her teammates, and hopefully not form her leader, and kept going. She had a good bit of distance away from Rae when she stopped suddenly. Was that Bobby? He had something at his back, and looked vaguely the same. She shuddered at the very large bug she'd almost put her hand on, brushing her palms off.

Selene: Selene crawled along the tree branch to get a better view, knowing that she would be more visible that way herself. But she hoped that no one would think of looking that high for her.

Andreas: Damn that green-haired airhead, why did she have to compromise her position like that? He jumped into the bushes and decided to look for the others first so that he could run away in front of them.

Bobby: Okay, well, that whole commotion had been way too close for his comfort, so Bobby decided to move. He listened for a few moments and then lightly jumped down, making his way to another hiding spot.

Selene: She noticed a rather large spider crawling up her arm, and curiously looking at this thing for a little while before remembering that she had something else to do. Setting the spider back onto the branch, she tried to spot something in the area where the scream had come from.

rachel: Rachel jumped at the scream and supressed a snicker. That so had to be Amara. She paused as Raya stopped and gave her a questioning look. Telepathy would be so handy at the moment, but there was the stupid no powers thing again.

Lorna: Lorna sped up once Amara had answered, heading right from where she had been before and wishing just slightly that this was a powered game so that she could just fly a little. Climbing was okay though and something Lorna was pretty good at so she took to the trees whenever she could.

Selene: There... hadn't there been something moving? Only one way to find out. Selene hooked in her legs, hanging upside down again, and dropped off the tree, landing on her feet in a crouched position.

Raya: Raya shook her head at Rae, turning her back to the tree hiding her from whoever the boy was behind her. She jerked her thumb over her shoulder and mouthed that there was someone there. She skirted around the bushes to get a better look.

Amara: Amara slid down the side of a rather large log and sat on the floor where she landed for a moment, fishing around inside of her top for another concealed sweet.

Andreas: Where was everybody? Stupid plants blocking his vi-...had there been a noise?

Bobby: Bobby stopped moving and listened again. Some weird bird. Finding a larger tree, he started up, pausing from time to time to listen and try to look around. This would be so much easier with powers, but if he told Andy not to cheat, he couldn't either.

Selene: Selene crept over a larger rock, perching on top of it, glancing at the back of the blonde girl below. She saw her pop a sweet into her mouth. Yes, that had to be Amara. Selene smirked, took a stone from her belt and tossed it another way to distract from her position.

Amara: Amara was startled by the sudden noise. She sat up straighter to listen carefully. There was no other niose following it. She frowned and slowly got to her feet.

rachel: She frowned and slipped behind a tree for cover, listening to any sound now. This was kinda like paintball, except not as much fun.

Raya: Raya popped up once she was behind whoever the boy was, having gotten a good look at his back. Thank god for being short and unobtrusive, discounting the outift. She chirped at Rae, hoping it would get her attention, shaking her head that it wasn't Bobby.

Selene: Selene silently sneaked over the rocks and the tree branches, never taking her eyes off Amara. This was so similar to hunting other prey in the forest before. Selene thoroughly enjoyed it. Amara might not have been the flag bearer, but prey was prey. And she wouldn't be able to find Japh if she could keep her occupied.

Selene: Selene tensed up when Amara got to her feet. She had to act quickly now.

Andreas: He turned around as he heard another noise. Damnit, that...thing...sandy girl. "Scheiße!" He jumped up and ran away, pushing her aside in the process.

Amara: Brushing herself off, Amara decided to carry on where she was going. Whatever it was clearly wasn't after her.

Bobby: Bobby very nearly bit his own tongue when his handhold moved. He panted for a moment after jerking his hand back and going a different way. Why does it always have to be snakes!

Lorna: Lorna felt rather like a monkey. That was just funny, there. There was something of a ruckus below her though which interrupted in the climbing. Well damn, Andy had been found out.

rachel: Rachel gave a nod and looked around for Selene. She glanced back over at Raya at the voice. Andreas...

Selene: It almost felt like strange instincts taking over, guiding Selene's actions. Hopping from a branch down to a rock behind Amara, she took up speed and jumped down at the girl's back. She had to be careful not to hurt her, so when she impacted with Amara, she wrapped her arms around her and pulled her to the ground. Rolling over, she pinned her to the ground.

Raya: Raya was startled at the yell in German, and at being jerked aside to fall over. Damn, the roots on the ground here hurt like hell to fall on. She stood carefully and brushed herself off, getting frantic at the crawlies now being all over her.

Amara: Amara shrieked in surprise, she struggled to get up then realised who it was. "Ack! Hi... er... fancy meeting you here..." she could feel her face warming up as she blushed.

Bobby: Bobby heard scuffling from a distance, but kept going up. This tree was huge, and if he lucked out, he could just chill and channel the spirits of Endor until this was over with.

Andreas: After a while he stopped, heavily panting...and noticing that he had no idea where anyone was, including himself.

Andreas: "Verdammt."

Selene: "Got you," Selene stated with a smirk. She held on to Amara's wrist, trying to keep her down. "I'm sorry that I have to bring you in this uncomfortable position, but the game demands it."

rachel: She frowned and mouthed 'are you okay' to Raya, still wondering where Selene had gone.

Raya: "Gah." Raya shuddered as she brushed whatever was still on her off. She nodded to Rae and started off again from where Andreas had been hidden. She thought that was the German one, at any rate.

Amara: "Er... it does...?" Amara tried to clear her throat, "I mean... um... if you're sure..."

Selene: "I'm afraid that I also can't let you go before the game is over," Selene told Amara with a nod. She noticed the other girl blushing and blinked. "There is no need to feel ashamed that I got you, though. I'm used to hunt like this." She shrugged, smiling. "Besides, I enjoyed hunting you. It's a funny game."

Selene: She thought for a moment, realizing that Amara did not seem to be struggling. "Hm, I think I could let you go if you promise to not run away."

Amara: "Oh.. it's ok... I was... um... getting a bit bored..." Ohgodohgodohgodohgod...

Lorna: Once Raya left Lorna tried to stealthily reach for the next branch to get back to the ground for a moment since she couldn't reach the next tree from where she was. Still no sign of Japh, though Lorna had a tiny suspicion that even if one of the team did manage to find him Eanie or Meanie might have felt a bit peckish and ate the flag.

Andreas: No way finding out where he was from down here. He looked up a tree...that one he could probably take. So he started to climb.

Amara: "Oh I won't run away..." She smiled nervously at Selene.

rachel: Rachel found herself wishing she could use her telepathy again while she headed back in the direction she'd been going in.

Selene: "Very well." Selene let go of Amara's hands and sat back, but still kept watching her. She frowned, feeling quite puzzled. Amara was acting just like this new boy, Warlock, acted the other day. "I hope I did not scare you. It was not my intention to do so." She glanced to the side and smirked. "Well, even though I like scaring people, normally."

Amara: Amara sat up, "You surprised me. You're really quiet... where did you learn to creep up on people like that?" Amara felt a little better now, but she was still nervous.

Raya: Raya heard the creaking sound of someone moving up in the trees over her head, and so calmly circled the tree, looking up into the leafy top for another person.

Andreas: Finally he had reached to top of what appeared to be a...ah, ja, a papaya tree. Now, where were...Say, wasn't that Amara, talking with the enemy?

Andreas: Calmy he took one of the fruits and aimed at the ground close to the girls. They needed some reminder what this was about.

Selene: Selene looked at Amara for a few seconds before answering. "I used to live on my own for a great part of my life." She looked down at the ground and ran her hand through the grass. "Every now and then, I was forced to spend time in the wilderness. Caring for my own." She shrugged and looked up again. "I never had much difficulty with that. You could say that survival comes naturally for me."

rachel: She let out a breath, raking a hand through her hair. Humidity did nothing for her hair. Everything had pretty much gone silent again except for the bugs buzzing around.

Lorna: As Lorna stepped to the ground she discovered that under her feet had to be the, no remains, of the biggest bug she had ever had the privilage to hear crunch under her weight. "Oh ew. What had that thing been eating? Birds?" Lorna shuddered and hurried away again.

Amara: Amara smiled, "I'm not used to any of this stuff. I... well you saw where I grew up. You met my mother. She'd have a fit if she saw me sitting here."

Andreas: After making sure he'd hit what he wanted to, and not, say, a head, he finally sent it flying.

Raya: Raya froze at Lorna's voice and took off the minute she thought she was out of earshot. Hopefully Bobby would have been smart and stayed in one place.

Amara: Amara gave another cry of surprise at the sudden appearance of the flying fruit and accidentally exploded it with a sudden heat blast. "Ooops." She giggled, "So much for no powers..."

Selene: "To be honest, I enjoy the solitude of a forest from time to time..." A papaya fruit suddenly exploded between her and Amara. Selene froze, then glared at the offending fruit. She calmly looked up to where it must have come from and gave Andreas a look. "Lovely. We already caught each other. Go play elsewhere." She looked back at Amara and grinned.

Andreas: Stupid cheating airhead dumb... He just hoped Rankin hadn't seen that and would disqualify them.
Bobby: Bobby swore he heard Lorna's voice at a distance, but then heard more voices - female again - from another direction. He blew damp hair off his forehead and tried to look back down at the ground.

Amara: Amara wiped a bit of fruit off Selene's cheek with her finger, "Sorry about that...." she decided not to waste the fruit and ate it.

Raya: Raya looked up at the tree in front of her, having heard Bobby's voice come from the top of it. She blew out a gentle breath. She was so crap at climbing trees. So crap. Might as well.

Lorna: Maybe the trees were safer if that was what Lorna was going to come into contact with on the ground. The jungle was not the environment for her despite somewhat blending in.

rachel: Rachel found a tree and quickly climbed it, muttering a few curses at the nasty bugs.

Selene: Selene startled a little at the sudden touch. She wasn't used to other people touching her face. Surprisingly, she didn't feel scared or angry or overcome by the need to jump to her feet. Instead, she just blinked at Amara, then gave her a small smile. Apparently, she was getting used to people she trusted touching her. That hadn't felt uncomfortable at all.

Amara: "So how long do you think I'll have to be your prisoner for?" Amara said playfully, "And who do you think will win?"

Selene: "I'm not sure," Selene replied. "Normally, I'd have said until the game is decided. But the situation being as it is, we're both neither helping not harming our teams at the moment." She thought for a moment, tapping her lips. "I can't go after your leader while I'm here, watching you. So, I could let you go..."

Bobby: Wait. What was...? Bobby squinted at the shadows below him, trying to figure out if they were moving or if he was just way too bored.

Raya: Raya climbed slowly, migrating around the tree in search of a good handhold. She broke off a few tiny limbs several times, having to stop and find a better way up.

Andreas: He decided to descend finally, but on his way down he noticed a hole in the tree...

rachel: Rachel grabbed a branch for balance and paused, listening carefully. Had that been something, or was she just hearing things? She shook her head and kept moving.

Andreas: To his surprise there was Japh in there, flailing around and mumbling something about "Bugs...". Not too sure what to do, he took his makeshift flag from his back and poked the man with his stick.

Amara: "You don't have to... I quite like being a prisoner." She smiled at Selene, "I'm quite confident that they can manage without us." A thought entered her mind and before she had time to process it she voiced it, "Or you could just torture me for informatio-..." She blushed again I can't believe I just said that. Geeze get a grip!

Japh: "Argh, not now man, aiya, something crawled in my suit, there's a bug in my suit." Japh shifted again, he could feel the bugger crawling lower down.

Bobby: "Fuck me." No, somebody was coming, but really slowly. He looked around and noticed a vine. And smiled. Peeling the flag from his back carefully, he stuffed it between his teeth, moving slowly himself and keeping an eye below.

Andreas: He kept on poking though. "You do realize they aren't real, right?"

Japh: "Doesn't help much, the things still bit and creep the hell out of meeeee ow ow ow ow ow ow, " Japh struggled finding the zipper to his suit and opened it up, pulling it as low as he he could before a thing just flurried it's wings and scurried off.

Selene: Selene blinked for a few seconds at what Amara had said, utterly confused by what she might have meant. It couldn't have been what had immediately intruded her mind when she heard her speak those words. Amara certainly couldn't have meant it like that. Or could she? Though, that would explain her apparent discomfort. "You do," Selene asked eventually, staring into Amara's eyes.

Andreas: "Aww, Jeeeesus, zip it up!" He closed his eyes and looked away in disgust.

Lorna: Lorna had come to the conclusion that she had become royally turned around and would very much like to cheat just a little to get her bearings. That tree was just very familiar...of course, so was the next one, and the next one. That somewhat panicked cry of zip it up wasn't familiar though. "What the?"

rachel: She paused. Okay, she was hearing and seeing things now? Rachel blinked and checked around her, still listening.

Raya: Raya was startled at meeting up with Bobby midway up the tree, the flag in his teeth. She blinked at him confusedly for a second, before her hand darted out and yanked the flag away. She dropped out of the tree by accident at the loud ambient yell.

Amara: Amara shuffled uneasily under Selene's gaze, "Yeah... it's not like you're a bad gaoler or anything..." She mentally scolded herself as she blushed again.

Japh: "What? I am wearing underwear!" He said, while zipping back up. "There, happy now? I swear, you're fascinated and yet also appalled by the male body."

Bobby: "Hey!" Bobby nearly lost his teeth himself, but the big-eyed girl managed to lose her grip and fall just has he dropped his vine and his jacket.

Andreas: "I am fascinated and yet appalled by the pudding heap you call a belly." He made sure everything was back...inside, before he looked back.

Andreas: "Anyway..." He held his stick to Japh's throat like a sword. "Give me the flag."

Raya: "Owwww!" Raya winced and groaned as she hit the ground, shaking her head and almost feeling her brain rattle. She took off running, though she had no idea where she was heading. Away from Bobby was good enough for now.

Lorna: Cries of zip it up were pushed out of her mind though as she was pretty sure that something just fell from a pretty impressive height and was running nearby.

Japh: "What's the magic word?" Japh asked. "And I'm all man. Just more man around the waist then normally. And I can easily get rid of that."

rachel: Rachel's head jerked up at the yell that seemed close. She slipped to another tree and carefully made her way down as someone else said something. That someone sounded like Raya, and she wasn't sure about the other. It had to be Andy or Bobby...

Selene: Selene's sincere expression turned into a smirk. "Only if you'd ask me to be one..." She chuckled and sat up again. "But who am I to deny a friend a wish. If you say so, then so be it." Without a word of warning, Selene pounced on Amara and tackled her to the ground again, pinning her arms and straddling her chest. "If you don't want to use the chance for freedom I've given you, suffer the consequences."

Andreas: "The magic word wouldn't be 'Now', would it?" He started to poke Japh's head.

Bobby: That was a long ways down, but he made the drop too and went after her, cursing when he managed to scratch himself on a branch on the way down. There was a reason they had those jackets...

Amara: Amara giggled and pretended to struggle, "Ooo consequences?"

Lorna: As she heard another crashing noise and running Lorna decided that following might be a good idea as something was going on. Getting through the vines and stuff was it's own challenge though as Lorna managed one beautiful face plant.

rachel: She hit the ground and blinked. Was that Bobby that just ran by? Rachel was fairly sure it was. She sighed as she took off after him. Great. Running.

Selene: Selene gave Amara a devilish grin, feeling her instincts of a hunter resurfacing. "I'm a hunter. We like to play with our prey." She couldn't remember that games like those had ever been that exciting. What was different now? Maybe because she had never done something like this to a human before. Maybe it was Amara. Maybe she was different.

Raya: Raya couldn't help the laugh as she kept running, looking over her shoulder just long enough to not see the big spiderweb in front of her and have to madly rub it off, hoping the spider wasn't on her anywhere.

Amara: Amara raised an eyebrow, "Oh so I'm back to being prey now? I see... Do you intend to eat me later?" She grinned.

Japh: Japh swatted the stick away, "Ow, stop it man, or I'll stick this flag so far up you you'll end up tasting it. And the magic word's please." Japh struggled a bit and got up out of the hole, brushing fake dirt off of him.

Bobby: Jungles were not good for running, Bobby decided, cursing loudly when he twisted his ankle and nearly went down. The vegtation was still swinging wildly in front of him so he wasn't far behind that new kid. Gah! Spider!

Raya: Raya rolled her eyes at the grunts coming from behind her, and stopped suddenly in a bush, trying to control the panting. She usually didn't run in jungles, and the air was nearly too thick to breathe. She hoped he'd keep running.

Lorna: Lorna looked up in time to see Bobby streaking by. Well, that means things had went awry. Lorna pulled herself back up from the jungle vegetation she had managed to burrow herself into...that was one hell of a big spider.

Andreas: "Well, if you do that at least I'll have the flag." He gave Japh a mean grin. "So, please?" He held out his hand.

Selene: "If the mood strikes me..." Selene returned the grin and leaned down, putting her face close to Amara's, staring into the other girl's eyes. A low, catlike snarl escaped her lips. "Or maybe just a bite..." She felt incredibly strange at this point, and did not know what exactly she was doing there. Or why. Oddly, this didn't seem to make Amara feel uncomfortable in the slightest.

Bobby: What was her name again? Ran? Rug? She was short, so she couldn't run too damn fast, so where... He stopped short. The jungle ahead of him was deadly still. He spun around and saw a sliver of black fabric. Bobby caught her just as she noticed him turn.

rachel: Ew, ew, ew. Rachel spat some leaves that had come from a branch she'd taken to the face while making a mental note to avoid low hanging branches. She could still hear Bobby, so that was a plus.

Raya: The minute he was past her, Raya took off again towards where she heard the most voices, jerking away from Bobby hard, nearly falling again in the process.

Japh: "That wasn't so hard, here you go." he faked giving the flag and started to run the opposite direction, on to trip on a treeroot, and taste dirt and leaves. "....oooow"

Amara: Amara wondered if Selene was doing this on purpose. Whatever. It didn't matter. She shifted slightly to move a root that was digging into her back and hoped that Andy wasn't on his way back. That would really be annoying.

Bobby: "Oh, no you don't you little-" He didn't want to hurt her though.

Lorna: Lorna grinned, oh the game was on. She bided her time before jumping more fully out of her vegetation shield to get in front of Raya and made a forceful grab for the flag.

Andreas: Andreas sighed and walked over to the man on the ground. Then crouched down and picked the flag up, only to poke Japh with it. "Are you hurt?"

Raya: "Lemme go!" She pulled her arm away, flag still clutched in her hand. Allah! He was too strong and would let her go.... And now she was beginning to panic. "Lemme go!"

Japh: "Only what was left of my pride." Japh answered the german.

Bobby: "Oh, chill, I'm not killing you!" He plucked the flag from her hand though as she struggled.

Andreas: "Gut." He got back up and walked away. "Make sure you don't get lost on your own. I have a victory party to attend." He waved over his back.

Raya: Raya kicked at bobby, planting her foot hard in his stomach as he pulled the flag out of her hand. She snatched it back and took off, rubbing her arm where he'd held it.

Selene: Selene could not tell what she wanted to do in that moment, while she stared at the seemingly helpless Amara beneath her. She felt overcome by unfamiliar, strange and partly conflicting emotions. It wasn't bad, though. Not at all. Just... strange. Selene moved even closer, inhaling Amara's scent, lowly growling again. Selene's cheek brushed against Amara's.

Selene: This was too odd. Too much at once. She didn't know what was going on. What she was doing there. Selene pulled back, sat up again and got a little away from Amara, staring at her. “I'm sorry.”

Lorna: "Um...overreaction much?" Lorna closed the little bit of distance between her and Bobby. "Alright?"
Amara: Amara sat up, feeling extremely disappointed, "What for?"

Bobby: Bobby coughed. "Yeah."

Raya: Oh holy hell. There was Lorna. Raya backpedaled, unsure of which direction to go for a second. She hated being held on to. It freaked her out to no end.

Selene: "I'm... not sure." Selene pulled her legs up to her chest, keeping her gaze at the ground. "I did not know what I was going to do there. I did now know what I was thinking. Or feeling. I'm sorry. I hope I didn't scare you."

Andreas: So, where could he find his fearless leader? A look around.

Andreas: Probably at the place with the most commotion. He jogged that way.

Japh: Japh got back on his feet, looking around him. He was pretty sure Andreas went this way....or was it that way. Great. He lost him. Not much of a leader he was.

rachel: Rachel felt a slight grin make its way to her face as she spotted Bobby and Raya. She cringed at the kick as she approached, feeling a bit stupid for just noticing Lorna. Now, she had to get Raya's attention...Oh well, screw being quiet. "Raya?"

Amara: Amara went over to her, "Of course you didn't scare me. I know you're not going to hurt me. I trust you." She tentatively put a hand on Selene's shoulder, "It's ok, don't worry about it."

Lorna: Lorna hesitated, "Sure?" He looked okay though so Lorna turned to go follow Raya, not quite sure as to what direction she had went until she heard Rachel's voice.

Raya: Raya nodded, panting as she came down from the short adrenaline rush. "I hate...being held onto." She stuffed the flag in the ankle of her boot, making sure it was hidden.

Andreas: Andreas came out of he woods, noticing messed up Lorna and scratched Bobby. "Now look at that. I'm hunting after the flag and the two of you are having fun?"

Selene: Selene looked ahead for a moment longer, before nodding and turning her head to face Amara. "All right. Thank you." She swallowed, tilting her head. "I don't know why I did this. I've never done something like that before. With a human. Not like this. It was strange." She looked at Amara again. "Not bad. Just... odd. No, not bad at all."

Lorna: "Something like that." Lorna winked back at Andy jokingly as she got back to hunting.

Amara: Amara smiled at her, "Good. I'm glad it wasn't bad... It's probably just because you're still not used to being close to people, right? We can work on that."

rachel: Fuckfuckfuck... She blew out a frustrated breath, not sure where the hell Selene was and Raya hadn't answered and basically the opposing team was all gathered right in front of her. What to do?

Bobby: "Nah, man, the fun will be later in the shower." He smirked at Andy and looked around at the undergrowth for any signs of movement other than Lorna. Bleeding and with a bootprint. This is what he got for playing Indiana Jones.

Andreas: "You really shouldn't talk that way if you want people to take you serious." He started to poke Bobby's head with the flag.

Selene: Selene nodded. "Yes, I always tended to avoid people as much as possible in the past. I think, as a consequence, I'm not familiar to their presence." She gave Amara a small smile. "At least, until coming to this school. It's different here." She nodded. "Yes, I would like that." Selene was confused by those new sensations, and in accordance with her curious nature, she had to explore them.

Selene: She glanced around. "I'm afraid we came to entirely neglect this game, though."

rachel: Rachel chewed on her lip as she got an idea and took off sprinting in the other team's direction, grabbing the flag from Andreas as she ran by.

Raya: Ohh, shit. Raya turned around to face Bobby, again, and started backwards.

Amara: Amara sighed, "Yeah... But like I said, I'm sure they can manage... To be honest, I'm not really in a good position to do stuff like this right now... Haven't had enough sugar today so I have no energy..."

Lorna: Lorna caught sight of Raya again and grinned slightly as she started to creep around behind her, trusting the others to keep Raya's attention for a little while.

Selene: "I see." Selene nodded. "Now, in that case, it's my obligation as your friend to not leave you on your own out here, but make sure that you're going to be all right." She could always play with flags at a later time. The smirk returned to her face. "Besides, you're still my prisoner, after all."

Raya: She stumbled over a root once, and fell rather ungracefully on her ass in the process.

Andreas: He turned around and sprinted after the girl, no way he'd let her get away. Which was why he jumped and tackled her to the ground.

Amara: "I am indeed." She smiled a the girl, glad to be back on familiar territory, "You must really trust me not to make a run for it. You haven't tied me up or anything.... or maybe you're just confident you can catch me again."

Bobby: "Andy!" Okay, overkill when they both landed on Rachel.

Bobby: But at least while Andy was wrestling with her he got the flag. He should just eat the damn thing.

rachel: "Ow! Bastard!" Rachel made sure to keep a hold on the flag...or not. She let out a string of curses as Bobby grabbed it.

Lorna: Lorna looked up from her attempt at being stealthy to see the flying tackle and resulting pile of swearing. She looked up to Bobby and shrugged. "I guess that's one way to do it."

Raya: Raya, in the meantime, had scrambled away, barely avoiding hitting Lorna. Well, if neither team won, then neither lost.

Andreas: He wanted to make sure that that damn stick remained where it was now, so he rubbed her face into the mud and jumped up to get Bobby away.

rachel: Rachel grabbed his ankle as he tried to run off and yanked him back down.

Bobby: Leaving Andy mired, he decided he knew where nobody would go after that flag. Bobby stuffed it well down inside his pants.

Andreas: "Stupid..." He went with the movement and came out on top of her. Then he nailed her arms to the ground while sitting on top of her.

Andreas: "Can't you stupid Americans ever accept defeat?!"

Selene: Selene chuckled. "I may not be familiar with other people or social situations, but I'm very observant. I know when someone is putting ideas into my mind." She raised her eyebrows. "However, I see no reason to complain about that in this case." Selene did the first thing that entered her mind. An idea she found strangely entertaining. It didn't take her long to find a suitable, small vine on the ground.

Selene: Selene swiftly moved behind Amara, grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. “I shall heed your advise then," she spoke into Amara's ear. With that, she bound the other girl's arms together, careful not to hurt her.

Lorna: Lorna snorted when she saw where their flag had just went. "You're lucky I'm on your side, Sweetcheeks."

rachel: "No," she growled as she struggled and ended up just spitting some of the mud at him.

Amara: Amara glanced over her shoulder at the girl, "Have you had practice tying people up too?"

Andreas: "Oh boy..." He just got up and wiped the dirt away. "You should learn it then." With that he slowly wandered off towards where the action was, or at least he thought it was.

Selene: Selene shrugged. "There were situations were this had been necessary," she admitted. "However, I can't say that those people had been as cooperative as you."

Amara: Amara laughed, "It's more fun when you cooperate."

rachel: Rachel pushed herself off the ground and shot him a murderous glare as she rolled her shoulders. Roots were not good for landing on. She was tempted to just kick him in the balls and then only Bobby, Lorna, and Mara would be left...

Raya: Raya crouched down next to Rae. "You okay?"

rachel: "Yeah, I'm fine," she said, brushing the dirt off her face and spitting the rest out of her mouth.

Selene: "Is that so," Selene asked. Indeed, Amara seemed to be enjoying herself. "Yes, I find myself agreeing. This exercises turned out to be quite fun in the end, just as Rankin said." She glanced down at Amara and frowned. "Though, you're still able to run from me." Selene found another vine and gave the same treatment to Amara's ankles. "I would be a bad teammate if I'd be that neglectful."

Amara: "Oh you would indeed. I will submit to be tied up by you if only to save me being tackled again." Amara smiled, "And we can't have your other team members accusing you of not taking care of me."