11/28 Game: Toss the Turkey

Read our full Game transcripts here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

11/28 Game: Toss the Turkey

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Sam: He'd be careful to sit at the end of the table with Marie so that he wasn't coughing all over everything. He was just glad to be sitting down with her. It was weird to not be with his parents, but this was good.

Darren: Darren was already seated at the table, making paper airplanes out of napkins, he'd much rather be back home with his mutti and sibs and extended whatsits, but Fury had vetoed the idea, as far as the school was concerned he wasn't in contact with his family anymore since he was meant to be on the run from the authorities ... damnit!

Jay: Jay muttered something as he plonked on his stool next to Darren, shooting the other death-glares and holding a hand over his eye. The bridge of his nose had a new cut across it and there was a scrape on his good shoulder, as well as a few bent feathers. Git.

Darren: Darren ignored his battered and bruised room mate as he thought longingly of his mom's turkey ... it never dried out when she cooked it ... and the sauce, mmmm ....

Anna: Anna wandered into the hall, looking around at all the food. Her stomach rumbled. She hadn't eaten all day to save room. Eyes huge, she sat in her chair and tried to keep her hands to herself while they all waited for everyone else to arrive.

Jay: "Ya suck, y' know dat?" He grumbled half-heartedly, wincing as he rubbed his eye. It was blossoming into a beautiful black eye, the blue-black bruising already starting to show. "Didn't need t' punch me so hard."

Anna: Anna looked across the table to Jay, "Wow what happened to you?" She raised an eyebrow.

Sam: "You got punched?" He coughed lightly into his elbow. "What for?"

Rogue: Rogue slipped her hand into Sam's and gave it a squeeze as she looked over the table, belatedly remembering the salt and pepper shakers. She hopped up to get them, glancing over the table again.

Jay: Jay muttered something under his breath.

Darren: "Sure I did, to beat the emo out," Darren took aim and sent his airplane across the room where it landed in a plant pot, "Touchdown!"

Jay: "Ah wasn't bein' emo!"

Anna: "Oooh plane!" Anna was distracted again, she picked it up with her teke and brought it to her hands, then tossed it back at Darren's head.

Sam: He gaped for a minute. "That seems a bit extreme...right?"

Darren: "Brooding in the room and obsessing over those cards, sure, 'cos that ain't emo" Darren dodged the plane and shrugged, "It looks worse then it it, it's his own faultfor not forking over those cards."

Jessica: Jessica stepped into the doorway and looked about. Some of the faces she recognized from the past few days. Most she didn't. But all were strangers. She stood next to Hector, almost changing her mind about being there at all.

Jay: Jay shot another look at Darren. "Ah ain't obsessin', dork." He muttered. "And Ah ain't emo. Just ain't sleepin' all dat much. Not like Ah'm wearin' black an' slicing my arms up, eh?"

Sam: He slid a glance to Marie. He'd obviously missed a lot while he'd been huddled in bed.

Darren: "That's why I had to smack you in the kisser to leave those cards in the room, yeeeeah, that isn't obsessive at all," he snorted.

Anna: Anna spotted Jessica and stood up, knocking her chair over, "Hi Jessie!!" she waved.

Hector: Hector discreately took her arm and walked her to the table. "If you need names or anything, just whisper..." He whispered to her as walked over.

Rogue: Rogue came back in with the shakers and arched an eyebrow at Sam then looked around. Oh. She set the shakers on the table and moved to sit next to him again, "Long story, sugah."

Jay: "Y' jumped me! Ah didn't even get a chance to reply."

Sam: "Ummm...anyone want the potatoes?" He held up the bowl like a peace offering.

Jessica: "Thank you, Hector." She squeezed his hand for a moment and took a seat, looking up and down. Her eyes kept drawing to the red head with wings. She studied her plate. "Oh, yes please." She held out her hands to take the bowl from the blonde, grateful for the distraction.

Anna: "Spuds!" Anna dived for the bowl, she stopped short of face-planting in the peas, "This mean we're allowed to start eating now, right?"

Rogue: "Can we maybe say a blessin' first?" She knew not everybody was the same religion, if any at all, but it would still be nice...

Darren: "You dithered for 4.456 minutes, that was plenty of time to say, 'Sure Darren, what a splendid idea, then again of course it'd be splendid since you're a genius'."

Miranda: Miranda had been sitting quietly, watching and picking at the napkin in her lap.

Sam: "That'd be nice." He took Rogue's hand and tried to subtly cough into his sleeve again.

Jay: "Fuckin' A, you so ain't." Jay grumbled. He sniffed and wiped his nose. Great, he thought he'd left the blessings back home with his ill-begotten mother. "Sure, jus' don't expect an amen off dis bird."

Anna: "Oh yeah!" Anna sat down obediently and made the sign of the cross, clasping her hands under her chin.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at Sam and offered her other hand to the person beside her. "Thank ya."

Darren: Darren watched Anna with a raised eyebrow, what a retard, maybe the sticks in Ireland where like the sticks down south though ... might explain it .... danga-danga-dang-down-down ....

Jessica: Jessica watched Anna and politely laced her fingers together. She looked over at Hector to see what he would do...

Miranda: She folded her hands over her napkin. Why was it when you couldn't move your hands, you nose itched? She waited as long as she could before giving in and scratching.

Jay: Jay eyed up the others. "Hey, if y'all don't mind, Ah'm sittin' dis blessing out.".

Darren: Darren put his chin in his hand, he wasn't religious in the slightest, but hey, if that's what people wanted to do, fine by him so long as they didn't try and shove the pamflets up his ass.

Anna: "No one's making you do it," Anna replied.

Sam: "It's up to you, Ah certainly wouldn't expect anyone to do this that didn't want to." He nodded to Jay and smiled.

Miranda: "How about we just do it already?" She scratched.

Jay: "Good. Because Ah'd be outta here if dey did." Jay retorted, then smiled at Sam. "Thanks."

Hector: Hec folded his hands and bowed his head. "Yeah.. I'm all for the not pissing off God thing... but the food's not getting any warmer." He grinned as he waited to pray.

Jessica: Jessica simply waited silently, watching Miranda scratch her nose, made Jessica's nose start to itch. She tried not to laugh at Hector.

Rogue: Rogue sighed and said a short prayer in thanks and asking God to bless the food to nourish their bodies. "Amen."

Anna: "Amen." Anna said, paused, then stood up again, "Spuds! Geif!" She reached for the bowl.

Sam: "Amen." He squeezed Marie's hand and scooped up a bit of carrots for her first before slipping a few on his plate.

Jay: "Whatever." Jay rubbed his eye again, then winced. "Ow. Carrots, if dat's alrigh', Sam?"

Jessica: Finally, Jessica scratched her nose delicately and unfolded her napkin in her lap. "It all looks wonderful." Now she was regretting a bit that she and Hector had had lunch earlier.

Rogue: Rogue smiled at him and kissed his cheek in thanks. For the carrots and for being patient with the blessing.

Sam: "Sure." He passed the bowl and then broke down in another round of coughing. "Darn. Maybe Ah should take a bit of that medicine again."

Rogue: "Got fresh baked pies in tha kitchen coolin' too. An' cobbler."

Miranda: Miranda snatched a roll off the serving plate nearest her and picked at it. Realizing she was being rude, she picked up the plate and passed it, just before getting another dish shoved under her nose from the other direction.

Anna: Anna paused in piling vegetables onto her plate, "What's cobbler? Thought they were what made shoes...."

Jay: Jay looked at Sam sympathetically before shovelling on carrots and passing it on, picking up the peas and helping himself. He didn't like Thanksgiving, if only because it reminded him of better times with his mom. "Who wants dese?"

Rogue: "It's a dessert. made with fruit an' its got a crumbly crust stuff. Normally served hot with ice cream on top. Delicious."

Sam: "She makes it real good." He added horsely. "Very fine cook."

Anna: "Oh like a fruit crumble?" Anna added stuffing to her plate and passed it on.

Rogue: Rogue gave Sam a soft smile, "Thanks, darlin'." She ran her fingers through his hair, giving him a concerned look, "Y'all doin' alright?" She glanced at Anna, "Nope. Fruit's in tha middle."

Hector: Hec grinned and took a bit off of each platter that passed by, making a large pile of food infront of him. "Looks good, good thing I saved room." He nudged Jessica.

Anna: "So it's a pie?" Anna was confused now, "Why do you give things funny names?" She reached for the turkey.

Sam: "Little tired. Not much hungry. But things smell great, so Ah have to have some, hey?" He gave her a peck on the cheek.

Darren: Darren had claimed the mashed potatoes as his own, pileing it up on his plate he grabbed the gravy just next and covered the mound in a liberal amount.

Jay: Jay cast a confused glance at Anna, then looked at Rogue and shrugged before concentrating on making his own pile of food. The best thing about a roomie scrap was the appetite it dug up.

Jessica: Jessica gave Sam a concerned look. "Are you all right?" she asked him. Then she turned to Hector, taking the rolls from his hands and putting one in her plate before passing it on. "Yes, still going to be stuffed by the time this is all over though." She gave him a smile.

Sam: "Yeah, Ah'm fine. Just this dang bug. Takin' me longer to shake - Ah must have been a bit run down."

Darren: Next, carrots and slices of parsnip were stuck into the potato in an artistic manner, and Darren leant back to survey his edible masterpiece.

Rogue: "No, its not a pie. It's like a dessert casserole. Cain't believe y'all don't have that over there." She smiled and poured a bit more water for Sam. "Want me ta go get some medicine f' ya?"

Jay: Once construction was complete on his meal, Jay looked around the table as he settled down to eat, finally catching a new face next to Hector. He caught her eye and smiled. "Hey dere. Ya new?"

Anna: "Nope, back home cobblers make shoes... or sleep and let the elves do it all...." She grinned and picked up the gravy.

Jessica: "It seems to be going around," she frowned taking the bowl of carrots and putting a polite, but small pile on her plate. "Who is that?" she whispered to Hector, nodding her head to the blonde guy.

Sam: "Yeah, maybe. Ah wanna be here with you for this. It's important, y' know? Thanks darlin'."

Jessica: "Oh, I'm...I'm Jessica." She answered Jay almost in a question.

Rogue: Rogue smiled, but shook her head, "Darlin', ya don't gotta do anythin' f' me. We can have our own celebration later when ya feelin' better."

Miranda: Another new girl? Miranda gave the girl a slight smile and kept passing the neverending dishes.

Hector: Hec supressed a laugh at the stuffed line, "That's Sam." He whispered back.

Jay: Jay gave her a grin that lacked its usual brightness. "Jay. Ah'd give y'all a proper welcome but dere's all this food in d' way. How long ya been here for? Ain't seen ya around."

Anna: Anna sat down, having put a liberal helping over everything on her plate. Now. Eating.

Hector: He looked over at Jay, "This is Hepz guys... She just doesn't remember being Hepz."

Darren: After some more contemplation he stood up and reached over to the turkey in the middle and yoinked a few slices, carefuly balancing the turkey on the top of the potato, "Darren Kent," he introduced himself a little absently, concentrating on the turkey balancing.

Sam: "Ummm." Ok, so he'd missed a lot. "What?"

Miranda: Miranda choked on a bite and looked at the girl again, trying to stifle her slip. Hepzibah? "Um... but..."

Darren: Okay, that caught his attention and he spun on the nervous looking girl, "You have amnesia too?"

Anna: Anna smiled at Jessica in between bites of food. She didn't slow down eating though. Food Goooood.

Jessica: Jessica looked down at Hector's announcement, wishing he hadn't said anything. She bit her lip and pushed her food around her plate.

Rogue: Rogue paused and glanced back at the new girl, "What?"

Miranda: That was a heck of an impressive wax job.

Anna: "Don't stare guys, it's rude....." Anna frowned, putting down her cutlery.

Jay: Jay froze, his smile slipping. Oh hell, she'd been one of the missing students... "Hepz? Well..." He rallied himself. "Well whatever. We're here t' help, right, y'all? Y' wanna be called Jessica?" Seeing as that was how she introduced herself...

Sam: He frowned. "Ah'm just concerned is all. Ah don't think any of us are thinkin' any less of her."

Jessica: Jessica gave Anna a quick grateful look, then flushed at the attention. "It's...it's a long story." She looked around. "Whatever you want to call me is fine..." she whispered.

Rogue: Rogue gave her a warm smile, "Welcome home, honey. Even if ya don't remember."

Darren: Darren narrowed his eyes in thought for a moment and then went back to his dinner construction, Time and place, Kent, time and place, he added some cranberry sauce to the turkey, like a cherry topping some chocolate and vanilla ice-cream.

Jessica: "Thank you..." Jessica couldn't even remember the girl's name. "I'm sorry... what's your name?" she looked at Rogue with an embarrassed expression hoping either she or Hector enlightened her.

Hector: Hec slipped his not eating hand under the table to hold hers again. "Sorry..." He whispered to her and squeezed.

Jay: "Dat's fine. Y' got a question, just ask." Jay smiled. "Anyway. Eat up. It's Thanksgivin', after all."

Hector: "It's Rogue..."

Rogue: "Rogue."

Anna: Anna went back to eating her potato, shaking her head a little. Way to make her feel welcome guys...

Sam: "And Ah'm Sam." He gave her a reassuring grin. "Even if you don't remember us, we're still your friends, you know? It's gonna work out."

Rogue: She looked around the table, "Alright, so it's Thanksgivin'. Ah think we should go 'round tha table an' give thanks f' things. Who wants ta go first?"

Jessica: Jessica held onto Hec's hand tightly, hoping he didn't let go anytime soon. "It's all right." She gave him a little smile, still blushing.

Miranda: Miranda shrugged one shoulder, going back to her plate. She looked completely different. A little confusion wasn't rude.

Sam: "Ok. Well. Ah'm thankful for Rogue for one, but mah friends and family as well. It's been great to be here at the school." He had to pause for a cough. "Even if Ah'm barkin' like a seal here."

Anna: "I'm thankful for having May and Hepzi back even if they're not quite how we remember them. At least they're home safe and well." She smiled at Jessica.

Rogue: Rogue squeezed Sam's hand as he mentioned her. "Ah'm thankful f' Sam. An' tha patience mah friends have been givin' me..." She sent a smile to Hepzibah, "An' f' y'all bein' safe."

Hector: Hec let the thanks train pass, and just squeezed Jess's hand again as he continued to eat.

Jay: Jay stared at his plate, suddenly not hungry for the food he'd piled on it. "You know what, Jaybird? I'm thankful for you. Thanksgiving in the sewers is shit, but we're together. Not so bad, eh? Terrible twins, you and me." "Ah'm thankful Ah'm still alive." He said quietly, picking at the food and forcing himself to eat.

Rogue: "Me too, Jay." She grinned at him down the table and tossed a roll at his head. "This is good food Ah made. Eat it, will ya?"

Jay: Jay shrugged off the roll and gave her a half-smile. "Yes'm."

Jessica: "I'm thankful to be safe and to everyone who risked so much to bring me home." Jessica squeezed Hector's hand back. Her thoughts went to Pietro, wondering if he was all right.

Anna: Anna gave Jessica a small sad smile, remembering their conversation in the Cafe. She jabbed at a piece of turkey. She hoped they could figure out a way to get Pietro home too. It bothered her that part of her new family was still gone even if she barely new him.

Sam: He slumped a little, tired. Picking at his food he leaned into Marie a bit, happy at least to be with people.

Rogue: Rogue slipped her hand onto Sam's thigh, glancing over at him, a little worried. He was still trying to eat though, so that was ok.

Anna: "This is good food." Anna said, breaking the silence the only way she could think of - distraction.

Rogue: "Thanks." Rogue gave Anna a smile. "Ah love cookin'."

Anna: "Me too... well... I'd like it more if I didn't keep burning myself." She grinned, "I like making cake best."

Jay: "Mmm-hmm." Jay nodded. "Ah just...ain' hungry." He played with his mash before putting a mouthful in his mouth.

Jessica: "Yes, it is. You cooked all this yourself?" Jessica looked at the table dumbfounded.

Rogue: "Yes'm. All except f' some God-awful casserole Bobby made... That's in tha kitchen still.."

Anna: "Awful why?" Anna blinked, "Not that I'd have room left for it..."

Jay: "Ah well, if Bobby made it...maybe we should feed it t' him, see what it does." Jay grinned.

Darren: "Casserole?" Had Darren been a feral mutant his ears would have pricked, "What kind?"

Rogue: "Made outta Spam. That's why."

Rogue: She gestured at the ones on the table, "Plenty better casseroles right there, Darren."

Anna: "Ha! Spam! Awesome!" Anna giggled, "I wanna try it...."

Hector: Hector shivered, "Yeah... maybe that's for the best..."
Darren: "... Spam casserole? You can make that?" Darren blinked.

Jessica: Jessica leaned close to Hector. "What's Spam?" she whispered in his ear.

Rogue: "Apparently... Ah don't wanna know how he made it."

Jay: Jay looked at Darren, then looked away quickly. No call for the Spam Chorus, not here.

Anna: Anna made a mental note to search out the spam later on. It must be investigated. Everything should be tried once.

Darren: "Hot damn! This I gotta see, don't worry sweets, not like I can get food poisoning," her winked at Rogue before pushing his chair back and heading out to the kitchen.

Rogue: "Um....... Alright." She winced and shook her head. Rogue wasn't sure Darren knew what he was getting into.

Hector: "It's left over meats ground together and canned.... The kinda stuff that will survive apocolypse with the cockroaches..." He said quietly as he ate a bite of turkey.

Anna: "Ohh get me some, Darren!!" Anna called after him.

Sam: "Lets just say its nothin' like what's on the table right now."

Rogue: Rogue beamed at Sam, "Ah'd like ta think not."

Jessica: "Um.... ew." Jessica blanched, suddenly not quite so hungry. She lined her peas up in little rows and her carrots made a fort around her mashed potatoes - to keep out the spam.

Darren: A few moments later Darren appeared in the doorway, holding a casserole dish under his arm, holding a large spoon in one hand and chewing industriously, "Oo 'oow? Es eent arf aagh," he said with as he ate.

Hector: "Yeah... it's why I stick to the stuff Rogue makes..." He mixed his corn and mashed taders up and scooped bits of turkey into it.

Jay: Jay looked up at Darren and shook his head, grinning. "Ah'm so glad y' cain't pass wind, dude. Ah have to share a room wit' ya."

Rogue: Rogue made a face, "Darren... Take that back in tha kitchen. Ya scarin' tha other dishes."

Anna: Anna held her hands out for the casserole. "Let me try some before Rogue nukes it...."

Sam: "Yes, Ah'm a lucky man." Grinning fondly at Rogue he took another mouthful.

Darren: Darren grinned, stuck a spam-laden tounge out at Rogue before sticking the spoon into the casserole and flicking a large helping through the air to land on Anna's plate, "Score!" he swallowed, "I'm a genuis!" he waltzed out.

Rogue: "Ah ain't stickin' that in tha microwave. That stuff's goin' in tha trash."

Anna: "I meant nuke as in with a missile..." Anna told Rogue, then piked up her fork to taste.

Jessica: Jessica laughed at Jay. Felt good to laugh again. "It give you gas??" She waiting to see Anna's reaction to the spam concoction. She watched Anna's plate like she expected it to crawl off onto the table.

Jay: "Ah wish he wouldn' keep sayin' dat." Jay grumbled. "Be alright if it weren' true."

Rogue: "Only missle Ah got is Sam. An' Ah wouldn't send him ta destory that. It's dangerous."

Anna: "You know... it could be worse...." Anna said tasting the casserole.

Rogue: "It cain't compare ta mah cookin' though." She took a huge forkful of her stuffing and shrugged.

Sam: "Right now all Ah gotta do is sneeze in it and it's ruined."

Darren: Darren came in, sans casserole and sat back down at his chair and starting to make his way through his mashed potato, "Good stuff, you know bachelor chow on Futurama? That's what I think it'd taste like,"

Anna: "I dunno... it has it's merits...." Anna shrugged, "And I'll try anything once." She grinned.

Jay: "Dude, you're so Fry off it."

Jessica: "What's Furturama?" Jessica was in Hector's ear again.

Rogue: Rogue rubbed Sam's back, "Y'all probably ain't contagious anymore... Ah ain't gotten sick yet..."

Darren: "Bite my shiney, techno-organic ass, as the token robot here I'm obviously Bender, you can be Fry, you got the hair," Darren said between mouthfulls.

Jay: Jay didn't move, except to extend an arm. His hand went to the back of Darren's head and gave him a sharp push, landing him face-first in his pile of artistic spuds.

Anna: Anna snorted and giggled through her third helping of potatoes.

Hector: "TV show... comes on Cartoon network." He whispered back to her, just a bit wierd to have to explain a TV show.

Sam: "Yeah, but that don't mean that people want to eat mah spit either."

Rogue: "True." She frowned as Darren went face first into his potatoes. "Jay!"

Jay: Jay snickered.

Jessica: "Oh..." She watched Darren go face first into his plate. "Oh!" She didn't know if she should look amused or horrified.

Jay: "Hey, d' guy deserved it fer beatin' me up earlier."

Darren: Darren sat back up, his face covered in potato and gravy, looking a little bemused for a moment.

Anna: Anna continued to giggle.

Rogue: "Not at tha table, he don't."

Jay: Jay took one look at Darren and burst out into helpless laughter. "Score!!" He pointed at Darren, stealing his word as he nearly fell off the stool.

Anna: "Darren, you look lovely!" Anna managed before cackling again.

Darren: For a brief second his face seemed to turn into something like putty as he simply used his shapeshifting powers to absorb the food.

Jessica: "Well, now - that's useful." Jessica watched him, a bit suprised, but impressed.

Sam: Pulling a face he looked back down at his plate. Wow. Well, useful - but it didn't settle his stomach any.

Anna: "Aww no more potato-beard." Anna looked a little disappointed.

Rogue: Rogue frowned and looked at Sam, "Y'all alright, sugah?"

Darren: He then turned to Jay, "Oh, it's on now, meatbag!" He grabbed some mashed potato off his plate and jumped Jay, knocking him to the floor and rubbing the food into the feathers on his left wing.

Rogue: "Darren!" Rogue stood up as the two went down, "Guys, stop!"

Sam: "Ah'm fine. Don't worry darlin', they're just horsin' around."

Anna: Anna stood up to watch what happened next.

Miranda: Miranda felt herself getting a little tense, and bad things happened when she got tense, so she picked up her plate, excused herself and retreated to her room.

Rogue: Rogue sat back down and put her face in her hands, shaking her head. "This was a bad idea."

Jay: Jay yelled, slapping at Darren's chest, laughing despite himself and swearing at him in a dirty patois. He reached up, grabbing a bowl of cranberries and using his wings as leverage to get on top of Darren, smooshing cranberries into his hair.

Hector: Hec watched as he finished off his plate, gripping it with his free hand just incase food flew his way. "Careful... This could get messy..." He whispered as he grinned.

Anna: Anna cheered, food fight imminent?

Darren: "Fuck!" Darren yanked his head back, his mohawk springing back into position, "How about I give you a matching set of black eyes, huh?" He grabbed Jay by a shoulder, chuckling, and dragged him away from the table.

Sam: "Well, it's this school, right?" The table lurched with a bump and he steadied his plate. "You gotta expect it Ah suppose."

Rogue: "Ah had kinda hoped that with things bein' as tense as they have been this'd be a nice break from it... Not cause more."

Anna: Anna giggled and picked up another piece of turkey to nibble on. "Who's tense?" She asked, raising an eyebrow at Rogue. Anna was rather enjoying herself.

Hector: "Think this is just resolution... We let them beat each other now... they'll be best friends for desert." Hector shrugged.

Darren: "Tense? Who's tense?" Darren said cheerfully, pulling on Jay's ears.

Rogue: "Alright, then if ya ain't tense, were ya raised in a barn?"

Jay: Jay managed to snag the rest of the carrots and tried to stick as many as he could in his nose, ending up smooshing them into his face, laughing hard. "Y' salaud, Darren, stay still!" He yanked out of Darren's grip and shoved the entire bowl in his face.

Hector: "He might have... But if they get too rough I'll put it to a stop." He grinned again

Anna: "Ah they'll be fine - you have a doctor on site." Anna waved a hand.

Darren: Darren was laughing to hard to fight back properly, but still gamely tried to get Jay in a noogie, "'Cos ... it's fun?"

Rogue: "Ah ain't worried 'bout them! Ah'm worried 'bout tha dinner Ah made!"

Rogue: "If they wanna fight, Ah don't give a damn, but they don't need ta do it at tha table."

Sam: Putting his fork down he wrapped an arm around Marie's waist. "Just think about it bein' like that jello wrestlin' they do. Only not as sweet."

Hector: "You said desert's in the kitchen, and that's the only thing I'm worried about."

Anna: "Hey we ate some of it!" Anna grinned at Rogue, "And we said it was yummy. What more do you want? Better we use the rest for some fun!"

Rogue: "Maybe leftovers?"

Jay: Jay's wing caught a bowl of peas and sent it into Anna's lap as he flailed at the noogie. He twisted, ending up half in his lap, trying to push him down to smush his face in the carpet. "See? No food! Jus' carpet burn!! Yield!"

Rogue: Rogue buried her face in Sam's shoulder, not wanting to watch this. "Ah'm gonna put tha food up in a minute Ah think."

Anna: "No one's gonna throw turkey....?" Anna suggested, shrugging a little. She picked up the parsnips.

Rogue: "Or... Now maybe."

Anna: "Ohh! Peas!" she ate some of those too, "Thanks Jay!"

Sam: "Probably a good idea. From what Ah understand, this is kinda something they do regularly."

Rogue: She stood and started gathering some of the dishes full of food to carry to the kitchen.

Anna: "Hey... where are you taking the food? I'm still eating!" Anna stared at Rogue as though offended.

Rogue: "Ta tha kitchen! Eat what's on ya plate. If ya wanted more ta eat, ya wouldn'ta thought it was funny ta throw it around."

Anna: "They're not throwing all of it!" Anna hurried to collect more food before Rogue stole it.

Darren: Darren flailed on the carpet, "No! Never!" he laughed, trying to roll Jay off and smacking them both into the wall.

Jessica: "Is it always like this around here?" Jessica looked around wide eyed, picking her plate with her free hand as the table bumped again

Sam: He gave Hep...Jessica a small smile. "Well. Not always. They can get pretty crazy though."

Anna: Anna nodded at Jessica, settling down with some more turkey and carrots and yet more potatoes, "Yeah... pretty much - it's fun!" she grinned.

Jay: Jay's wing hit Darren as he laughed, pushing him back. "Yield or d' bunny gets it, Kent!

Rogue: Rogue finished putting those dishes away and went to gather more. She looked over the table. One more trip should do it.

Anna: Anna hoarded some of the plates of food to herself. Too nice to let it go cold in the kitchen.

Jessica: "Fun?" She looked at Sam, then Hector again. "Wild indeed," She she could help giggling at the sight of the two rolling in the floor like rough housing children.

Anna: "Yep! Fun!" Anna giggled, "Imagine if we'd given them squirty cream...."

Hector: He grinned at her and then watched the fight some more. "There's always something..." He checked his watch, "If we hurry we can eat dessert while watching the Cowboys game..." Hec said down the table... Hoping at least one of the guys also watched the game every year.

Sam: "Ummmm." He didn't know if that had a second meaning or not.

Darren: Darren managed to get his elbow under Jay's chin and pushed him off, "Banzai!" he jumped on him and sat on his back, putting him in a headlock, "I am a genius! Say it!"

Jay: Jay was distracted at the mention of squirty cream. "Don' give me ideas, he's straight." He groaned at her.

Jessica: "Do I like football?" Somehow she felt she was going to be told 'yes' - whether she did or not.

Jay: Jay squacked, his wings splayed and stray feathers floating through the air. "Never! Y're as dumb as shit, Daz!"

Anna: Anna blushed but laughed anyway, "So dirty, Jay!" She threw a piece of parsip at his head, using her teke to make sure it hit.

Darren: "Say it, ya censored slur," Darren amped up the pressure, snickering.

Sam: His eyes widened in shock at that. Ok, he knew that wasn't cool, but he didn't know how it was meant.

Hector: "Ha... I could say yeah and try to turn you into the perfect girl friend... But, no not really. I don't watch much either besides the big games." He grinned.

Jay: Jay flailed an arm, the only limb he had free, pushing into Darren's face as he gasped with laughter. "Screw you!" He didn't have the breath for insults.

Rogue: Rogue came back in the room and winced at all the feathers flying. "Mice'll be sleepin' good t'night then." She scooped up the turkey and moved into the kitchen with it before going back and sitting next to Sam.

Anna: Anna gasped and snagged a few slices of turkey with her teke, "Wasn't done with that!"

Darren: "In your dreams," Darren grinned and began the noogie assult.

Sam: "Nah, they'll clean it up. Don't worry so much darlin'." He kissed her temple. "Everyone likes different things."

Jessica: "Well, you get points for honesty." She kissed Hector's cheek as the last of Thanksgiving vanished into the kitchen. "So...is dinner over?"

Rogue: Rogue looked at Sam with a Jayd face, "Maybe we should just go upstairs?"

Jay: "OW! AH'll be dreamin' good tonight- ah! Dat hurt!" THe face-pushing wasn't working. He flexed his wings and tried to budge him that way. "Gettoff!"

Anna: "No! Don't say over! We haven't done dessert yet!!" Anna gave the still sitting people her best puppy-eyed look.

Sam: Glancing down at his half filled plate he nodded. "Yeah. Ah'm done for now. Maybe we can wrap it up for later."

Darren: "Say it, say it!"

Hector: "Think this part is... But Rogue said she had pies in the kitchen... Feel like snaking some real fast while they work this out?" He grinned, happy for the kiss.

Jay: "Daz is a fuckin' moron! Gettoff, Ah cain't breathe!"

Rogue: "Dessert's in tha kitchen. Get some if ya want it." She stood and offered Sam her hand, "Ah'll grab some pie an' cobbler f' us ta take up, alright?"

Jessica: "That might be a good idea..." She watched the two boys rolling and fighting and cursing. "Are they brothers or something?" she asked pushing her chair back. "Anna, want to join us in the kitched for some dessert?"

Anna: Anna finished off her plate of food and smiled at Jess, "Yay pie!" She jumped to her feet, toppling her chair again, "They're room mates..." she thumbed over to Jay and Darren.

Jay: "He's my live in partner!"

Sam: "Yeah...Ah think Ah'm full though. But layin' down sounds good."

Hector: "No, just roommates and old friends... I think." He stood up and helped Jess with her chair. "Let's head out before they come to their senses..."

Darren: "Don't call me Daz! Daz is an idiots nam-oi!" He tightened his grip, "No casting aspersion on my good character!"

Anna: Anna cracked up at Jay's comment, "Mental, the pair of them." She shook her head and headed for the door to the kitchen. "Daz is a washing powder!" She called back.

Rogue: "If Ah don't get some f' ya now, might not be some f' later when ya feelin' better. An' ya should be better soon... Lorna's already better."

Jay: "Goo-erk! Good? Y'all don't have a good character!" Jay slapped at the boy on top of him. "Y' know ya love my bed. It's comfy."

Darren: "Fallen at the first hurdle! I never sleep, muwahaha!"

Sam: "Yeah. Ah know. It won't be much longer - and Ah've got you, right? Lucky enough that you'll make me mah own pie when I'm back up at it."

Jay: "Not with me around, ya don't. Daz Daz Daz!"

Rogue: "Ah'll make ya whatever pie ya want, Rebel. Just say tha word."

Darren: "Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!"

Jessica: Jessica gave Darren and Jay a wide berth as she followed Hector and Anna into the kitchen. She couldn't stop from laughing at them. "Should I take offense at the 'pussy' statement?" she wondered outloud in a near Hepz-like manner.

Anna: Anna giggled, "Nah... I'm fairly sure that's not the kind they're talking about...." She looked around, picking up yet more turkey and vegetables. Soooo hungry.

Hector: "Nah" He smirked as he make his way in and quickly scanned for the pies. "You wanna grab the plates and we can get it and get out before the rest of the school smells them..."

Jay: At the unspoken knowledge that the room was almost empty, Jay decided it was time to fight dirty. He twisted, sinking his teeth into Darren's hand, pushing against him hard with his wings at the same time.

Anna: "Jess get plates... am eating...." Anna manged through a mouthful of more potato.

Darren: Darren froze, then grabbed Jay's hair and pulled hard, well if he was gonna start fighting like a girl.

Jay: Jay reached back as soon as Darren's weight shifted, using his considerable upper body strength to pull Darren over his shoulder and off his back, scrabbling away and grinning breathlessly. "Ain't so much a genius now, eh?" He laughed, despite the mussed hair, bedraggled wings and black eye.

Jessica: Jessica dutifully grabbed some plates and forks in one hand and a serving spoon with the other. She scooped some peach cobbler onto her plate. "Smells delicious!"

Darren: Darren wiped the cranberry sauce off his head and flicked it at Jay, "Oh ... I think I am, you feel better now don't you?"

Anna: "Hey..." Anna swallowed her potato, "Did you just remember where those were?" She thought she'd ask in case she'd been shown.

Hector: "Yeah it does..." He stopped as he heard no more crashing from the dinning room. "I think they're finished fighting..."

Jessica: "I..." she stopped for a moment, then beamed at Anna and Hector. "No... I just knew." She laughed, excited over such a silly thing like remember where the plates and forks were kept.

Anna: Anna put down her plate and hugged her, "That's so great!"

Jay: Jay sobered slightly. "Yeah...a little." He smiled at the other guy, kneeling in the midst of floating feathers. "Still ain' admittin' you're a genius. So uh..." He looked at his wings. "Y'all wanna help me clean up dese, man? Just...y' know. It ain't easy t' reach and y'all did mess 'em."

Hector: "Sweet action." He grinned and scooped a few pieces of pie and some cobbler onto his own plate.

Darren: "That's okay, I know I'm a genius so I don't need any outside valedation," he grinned, "I ain't touching your wings, you'd enjoy that too much, but I'll hoover up the feathers," he looked around, "looks like we've done a voodoo ritual in here, huh?"

Jessica: Jessica hugged Anna back excitedly, then scooped her plate. "So, where to now?" she smiled at Hector and nudged him with her hip. "I should have gotten you a bigger plate." She looked over at Anna's pile of pies. "Both of you!" she laughed.

Jay: "Screw y'all." Jay said amicably. "Seriously, all ya need t' do is hold d' shower over 'em an' get d' crap out. Ah ain't asking y'all to hump 'em." He grinned, standing up. "C'mon. Let's go upstairs."

Anna: "I'm so hungry, I feel like I could eat a horse!" She picked up her plate with a grin, "Shall we go into the rec room?"

Hector: He checked over the spread to see if there was anything else to grab, "Lets head to the rec room for some TV. Gonna take some time to eat all this, and the Cowboys should be starting up soon."

Anna: "Yeah... time.. sure...." About five minutes. "Cowboys? Spaghetti westerns?"

Darren: "Nope, you go do that, I'll clean up feathers," Darren looked back around the room.

Jay: "Mff. Anythin' to make my life harder, eh?" Jay grinned, before heading up to his and Darren's room. He had to tidy the cards from where they'd been scattered in their scrap earlier, anyway...

Jessica: Jessica poured herself a cup of coffee, put enough cream and sugar in it to turn it white - then followed to the recroom. "Please don't mention anymore food. I'm stuffed already. Not even sure how I'm going to eat dessert." She sniffed it again - she'd find a way...

Darren: Darren flexed his shoulders, okay, need to clear feathers, but first... where had that killjoy taken all the food?

Anna: "I'll finish anything you don't eat!" Anna assurred her, "I don't think there's enough food in there to stop me feeling hungry right now... I should probably stop messing with my mutation so much..."

Hector: "You know... I wonder if using powers burns calories... Might be why we all eat so much and still stay looking good..." He mused as they made it to the rec room. He plopped down on the couch and set his food on the arm before turning the TV on and flipping chanels to find the game.

Anna: "Oh I know mind does. Seriously... you ever tried reattatching a severed limb by just touching someone?" Anna slouched into the sofa.

Jessica: She chuckled at Anna and gave Hector's thought some consideration. "That would make sense I suppose." She stared about, not entirely sure where to sit. Finally, she took the middle between Anna and Hector.

Anna: Anna giggled, "Nooo... I'm a healer.... well... among other things." She had a bite of pie, "I already told you about the accidental possessing thing - have some teke too."

Jessica: "Well, lets see, had dinner, watched a fight, stole pie, fall asleep on the sofa watching football. Did we miss anything?" Jess yawned starting to feel a bit sleepy.

Hector: "Sounds like a good thanksgiving around here..." He grinned as he watched the kick off and took a bite of the pecan pie, putting his other arm around Jess out of habbit.

Anna: "I don't think so.... except I think there should be booze in there somewhere...." Anna felt around under her cushion and pulled out a bottle, setting it on the table. "There. perfect."

Jessica: "Happy Thanksgiving, everybody." Jessica smiled.

[Edited on 20-12-2009 by Slarti]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.