Read our full Game transcripts here!
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

1/11 Game: Aim High

Post by Starfish »

April, 23rd

Sabretooth: It was raining. A light, but pervasive drizzle that hung over the sky and made the entire landscape murky and grey. It weasled in through the heaviest of coats and thickest of furs to make those caught out in it as miserable and wet as the mud it fell on. It was, in fact, a quintessential English afternoon. And Vic had the kids out and lined up in it. And was grinning like the smug bastard he was.

Sue: Sue was also grinning, she had been looking forward to this since the rumours had started and the very britishy weather was making her feel right at home. Of course, the rain never got to her because she was nice and cosy in a bubble. Winning!

Clint: Clint was dressed lightly in just what he needed for the weather. He was for once excited for something to do with this school. It could have been a better day but he was happy for some excersize.

Jean: This cat guy was large. That was the main thing on Jean's mind other than the cold and damp and how it was so going to make her hair frizz. Teke shield or no, there was no fighting the general damp. This teacher was large and... catty. And scary. Definitely scary. Not like a little scary, or just creepy guy scary - he was straight up horror movie scary.

Carol: Carol looked over the students, she was there to observe but she was dressed for the part. The rain didn't bother her any - she'd been out in drills in much worse and this looked to be too much fun to miss. She turned her head and raised an eyebrow at Vic, inclining her head just slightly to Jean.

Aodhfionn: Fianna stared up at the sky with a flat glare, which was switched to the furball standing in front of them with his arms folded. "I hate this class already." He muttered. "Thought I'd left this shit back in London."

Elizabeth: Liz was in her usual sort of attire however she wasn't with the others, she was actually hiding from the class and under a mind made shelter by one of the fire escapes. She'd only come out here to watch the other idiots do this as she had no intention of going back out on the field.

Sue: "I like it," Sue turned her grin on Fianna, "Reminds me of home... just needs more ducks."

Sabretooth: Vic's grin turned into a smirk as he watched the kids generally face the training with less than pleased reactions. And the cute telepath thought he couldn't see her. He did like being a black-hole sometimes. "'Ello, kids. Seems like it's a bit damp today, shame that."

Clint: Clint just shrugged and started to stretch. Best way to keep warm was to get moving in his book.

Aodhfionn: "Yeah. I don' wanna be reminded of home. Lion-O better have coffee waitin', that's all I'm sayin'."

Melati: "You know, I always wanted to move to London for a year or so, to really see and live that punk rock history," Melati said, looking up into the dark dreary sky with her eyes narrowed at the rain. "But if more of that crap is waiting there for me, I might have to skip that part of it."

Sue: "If we're going for authentic, the coffee'll probably be shit. Better luck with tea - he's a brit like us." She giggled.

Sabretooth: "So a little birdy told me you kids wanna play at bein' X-Men." He continued, watching the group. Behind him, through the muck the drizzle had turned the field into, was an apparent assault course. "Now, officially, I'm here t' observe, an' I've observed. Oh boy." His eyes fell on Jean, and the smirk widened.

Elizabeth: Elizabeth had a bit more of her joint watching carefully and wondering what on earth the guy was planning to do with them.

Aodhfionn: Fianna muttered something unkind and looked down at his muddy boots. This was going to suck.

Jean: Did he just?! He did! It was the eye! EW! Jean made a face halfway between shock and disgust.

Sue: Sue stretched in her bubble, "Does this mean we can use our powers on the course thing?" Not meaning she would, of course.

Tyrone: Tyrone sniggered, "Well that'll make things easy for me... one portal and its all over."

Carol: Carol's eyes wandered over the course, she could totally still pull that off without powers.

Darren: "Surely powes would ruin the fun," there was the sound like a small jet engine overhead and a young man dropped to the ground between Vic and the students, straightening, he grinned, "Well huh, Frosty was right, you are back in town."

Melati: "Hey, you all can use your legs too if I have to," Melati told the others, turning around to give them a look and thumb at her chest.

Sabretooth: "You kids, I'll hafta admit, you got some good powersets. I'm countin' two telepaths, Robin Hood, a vampire an' Bubbles. Then there's a tank-stealin' gekko, a guy who plays too much Portal and you, Darren, yes I can see y'. Fuck, why'd you turn up? An' at the back there is the lovely Carol Danvers, who assures me we should have enough med-kits to deal wit' today." Vic dropped his hands.

Carol: Carol's eyebrows went up at the arrival of Darren, "The hell are you doing here?"

Darren: "Been tied up in the arctic, dude, but i'm on my way home to the lovely Mrs. Darren and figured I'd drop by and see if the prodical kitten had returned."

Melati: "Kent!" Melati laughed and flashed Darren a fanged grin, stomping across the muddy yard towards the SHIELD agent. "Last I heard Mrs. Darren was the one who kept you tied up."

Elizabeth: Wow now there were more agents, it looked like shield wanted a new mini army via school kids. Another drag and she could feel the calming effects starting alittle, things were going nicely with her drugs for the moment it seemed.

Sabretooth: Vic's face brightened then, into a joyous grin at the mention of powers. "Oh! Yes, I forgot that, thank y' for remindin' me." A hand went into a pocket and pulled out a device. "I hadta bribe Fury for this, an' you guys are gonna love it." The expression said otherwise. "You're righ', powers would be cheatin'. This thing'll even th' playin' field a little."

Jean: ....wait, no powers? Was that what they were talking about? Fuck that! She'd get wet!

Aodhfionn: Fianna eyed up the new arrival with less than a happy face, before going to the device. "...What."

Sue: Sue grinned, "Yay! No cheating! One sec though, gotta tie my hair back before it gets wet and impossible." She pulled out a hair-tie and held it in her teeth while she gathered her long hair.

Darren: "Sadly, Sel's been dispatched over in Japan so there's been no tying up for a while," he gave Mel a bone crushing hug, "Good to see ya, Geko, looks like I dropped in just in time for some fun, huh?"

Carol: Carol folded her arms across her chest, relaxing her stance a little. No powers didn't bother her any either, except for the feeling the cold part, but she'd had prior warning so she was dressed properly.

Jean: Jean looked around to see how the others were taking this news, aside from Sue who seemed pathologically happy to get cold and wet and muddy. "We could, like, get dysentery from this!"

Clint: Clint just shrugged off the idea. He was still of the opinion he was normal and they were crazy for saying he was more than.

Sabretooth: Vic smirked a little then, letting the murmurs die down. "Yes, Darren, I'm back, an' I got rank this time. Now...you guys are probably wonderin' who the fuck I am t' do all this. Or not. I don' care, I'm tellin' you anyway. My name is Victor Creed, better known as Sabretooth. I am th' first generation of X-Men. So I know what it's like t' be goin' in the Jet an' kickin' people in the face."

Sue: "Nah, maybe some tetanus but you've had your boosters, right?" Sue bestowed her grin on Jean once she was finished with her hair.

Darren: "He predates me on the team, and most of you only know who I am 'cos of youtube," Darren added helpfully.

Jean: Jean's face remained stuck in an expression of horror, which wasn't helped by the cat guy's announcement. "I am so not Rachel. Not interested. Can I go back inside now?"

Melati: "A great fan, sir," Melati commented with a shameless yet sincere grin.

Sabretooth: "I'm also the piece of shit that's gonna put you on your bellies an' make you crawl through mud until you thank me for it." Vic leant forward a little there, smirking. "I ain' here to be nice, kiddies. I ain' here to cuddle you an' nurse your bruises an' scrapes. I'm here t' make sure they stay bruises an' scrapes."

Carol: "Do you want me to have the medics on standby in case you break a nail, Jean?" Carol offered, with only the tiniest hint of sarcasm.

Sabretooth: He smirked at Mel. "Won' be when I'm done wit' you." He chuckled. "Now, this is how it's gonna be played. You start off wit' no powers, as of now." He switched on the dampening field. "As y' progress - as a team, not solo - you'll earn 'em back. Together. Workin' as a team. At th' end of the course, there will be hot drinks an' a treat. But you gotta get there."

Jean: Looking back at forth between Carol and Catman, Jean huffed.

Elizabeth: Starting to get cold she stubbed out the rest of the joint for later, stupid rain the damn stuff reminding her of england. Brushing her hair from her face she squinted and recognized darren amongst the agents, and then Carol, fuck this. Turning she started heading indoors to watch from a window.

Aodhfionn: Fianna swore as his shadows suddenly dropped and he felt oddly...heavy. That was...not a nice feeling. "I'm suddenly hungerin' for a new rug, guys..." He muttered.

Jean: She hadn't expected the power dampener yet, so she squealed and flailed when her teke failed and her feet thumped to the wet grass.

Sue: Sue squinted a little when the cold rain hit her face but soon relaxed again when her eyes adjusted to the persistant impacts.

Darren: "... I predict biiiig things from this group," Darren chuckled, then spotted the girl slinking away, "Hey, hold up, we got a truant there," he pointed at Liz.

Sabretooth: Vic smirked as he spotted the Braddock girl. Huh, reminded him of someone... "OI! Braddock! Where d'ya think you're goin'?" He suddenly shouted in a voice that could carry over a parade ground. "We're back here. I suggest y' get in line, because if you jump this lesson th' next will be worse."

Melati: Melati chuckled and responded with a shit-eating grin. "Why? Scared we're gonna find out the real thing is never as impressive as the legend?" She looked back over her shoulder. "Well, you heard our guest, ladies. Let's show the retired veterans how the new school handles things."

Carol: Carol turned her head to watch the girl in question to see how she'd react to that. Brr. Chilly. She shook herself.

Elizabeth: "Sorry left the kettle on!" Flinching alittle at the shout and carrying on towards the door however when the dampening field hit she stumbled alittle in her heels.

Darren: Darren gave a shrug, "Pfft, you kids weren't here the semester where we all got turned into humans, you think this is bad?"

Sabretooth: Vic raised an eyebrow, and without any ceremony he'd run the few steps and scruffed her, hoisting her onto his shoulder and unceremoniously dumped her in the mud with the group. "I don't have truants. I don' have people thinkin' the rules do not apply to you, an' I do not have people who think they're too good f' a little mud." He sniffed, tail ticking.

Sabretooth: "Get on your feet. If y' turned up in heels an' pleather, you'll do th' run in heels an' pleather, you understand me?"

Jean: "Holy fuck, that's like, assault!" Jean backed up, mostly because of the splash of Elizabeth hitting the mud.

Carol: "No, honey, that's military." Carol wanted to pat the girl on the head.

Elizabeth: "Hey I didn't turn up in heels and pleather, it's leather and I came out her for a fag!" Shouting back and pushing herslef up and out of the mud, god she was starting to hate the adults here.

Sabretooth: "No, that's bein' too used to dealin' with seventeen year olds who think they are too good f' hard work. I said up, Braddock." Vic rolled a shoulder. "An' you'll realise I'm withou' powers too. That means no strength, kids. Your name's on th' list, sweety, you do the work."

Sue: "Aww, come on, it'll be fun!" Sue grinned at her, "It's not like it'll be hard if we're all helping each other."

Darren: "A fag huh?" Darren picked up the dropped splif, "You know they haven't legalised this in this state yet, huh?"

Jean: That made Jean pat her pocket for her stash.

Carol: "I haven't seen that." Carol decided.

Aodhfionn: Fianna chewed his lip, looking at the obstacles behind Vic. This was going to be impossible without his abilities...

Elizabeth: "Didn't realise it was legal to sell fags to under 18's either but they do." She muttered brushing herself off and glaring at darren for nicking the joint.

Darren: "You're psychic right? Of course they sell you whatever you want," he gave her his best shit-eating grin.

Melati: Melati stepped closer, eyes narrowing. "Yo, what's going on here?" she asked, trying to keep the growl out of her voice. "Any problems?"

Sabretooth: "Neither have I. Give it bck, Kent, they ain' goin' through military drugs tests like we are, let 'em have their fun." Vic sniffed - ugh, he hated not having his sense of smell. "Now then. What's behind me is a military course, but it ain' one that you Yanks have seen. It's a British one. Dulled down for you guys, given y' ain't military, buuuut..."

Elizabeth: "I'm sorry what? I can tell you how you like your tea not mind control people." Wiping mud off her face and huffing, wow an assault course while high.... she was going to break a limb.

Sue: "Assault courses are super fun!" Sue was on the verge of bouncing. "Can we go now? Can we? Can we? Pleeeeeeeease!"

Jean: She sighed and looked over at this course thing. While not exactly out of shape, she still hadn't been on a bike in months, so this was gonna hurt in the morning. "Fuck," she muttered, and started stretching.

Tyrone: "Can we get on with the already?" Tyrone shivered in the cold, "I'm not afraid of a bit of exercise and the sooner we get started the sooner I can get back inside and get some tea."

Sabretooth: Vic just gave Sue a bemused look. "Enthusiasm, huh? Now there's somethin' I ain' seen for this course. Good. Some of y' could do wit' catchin' that. You'll happily go ou' and raid a compound filled wit' people that could kill you, but you won' face a little mud? Shame on y'." He raised an eyebrow at the group.

Darren: "Yeah, i see you skipped the razor wire and the 50kg backpack."

Sabretooth: Vic just grinned at Darren.

Jean: "Nope! I don't do that happily either," she said, looking up from her elaborate stretch at the cat dude.

Aodhfionn: "No, we'll do it if there's a fuckin' point." Fianna said. But quietly. Just in case. He was kinda bigger than him...

Elizabeth: "How the fuck did I get on the list for this shit." She mumbled and rubbed her head, she felt weird."

Sabretooth: "Actually, everyone's on th' list. The ones who ain't here are gonna hurt when I'm done. Now, this way, my glorious little angels."

Jack: "Hey hey, sorry I'm late, there was a little emergency at the club, the booze truck was late again." Jack said, walking in while his attention was on his phone texting away. His bunny senses tingled and immediately he knew this wasn't normal gym day. Something was up. His head tilted up and saw....HIM "..." Jack was able to say.

Darren: "Am I an angel?" Darren snickered.

Sue: She sretched a little more before following Vic. "I used to run courses modled after military stuff on holidays with my mum - she does out door challenge things for her job."

Jean: "Bunny!" Jean decided the day got better and tackled him for a hug... even if he was wet. Wet fur smelled funny.

Tyrone: At the mention of angels Tyrone looked around in a mixture of hope and fear to see if Heather was here.

Sabretooth: "Darren, you've always been my li'l angel, dumplin'." Vic smirked right back. "Ah, the bunny arrives. Good. Jack, ask y' girlfriend what we're doin', I don't explain twice."

Melati: "Let's just hope your course keeps what you promised," Melati said, strolling through the mud as she languidly stretched her arms. "My ass is getting cold out here, so I could do with something that makes me break a sweat."

Jack: "..." Jack replied to Vic, then looked towards Jean. When did she latch one?! "Uhh.."

Darren: Darren seemed to consider something for a moment, then shrugged, "I'll run it with you guys if the chief says it's okay, beats the frozen tundra."

Jean: Jean rolled her eyes, but Jack was cute when he was confused even if he did smell funny. "The evil giant cat is making us to an obstacle course without powers in the rain. I totally think this is a violation of our human rights."

Aodhfionn: Fianna looked between the cat and the school, judging his chances, before sighing and trudging after them. No, he'd do this, if nothing else it'd get him moving...though oddly, his skin wasn't affected by the light for once.

Sabretooth: "Y' welcome to, Darren, jus' don't faceplant too much - I'll be laughin' too much to pull you out."

Elizabeth: Sighing she followed along, with no powers she couldn't fly out of here and with three agents it didn't look like she could run for it. Just breath deep girl and try and focus.

Darren: "You do know I'm a Corporal now?" Darren gave Vic a flat look, "it'll be cake."

Jack: "Uhh?" Jack replied to Jean with with worry. "Uh." he added as he started running.

Carol: "Damn it, I'm not going to be shown up by past students." Carol rolled her eyes, "I guess I'm in too."

Melati: "Are you sure, you two?" Melati asked Darren and Carol, looking back over her shoulder as she started to jog. "I mean, without powers, none of us can teleport you to the medlab if any of you gets a heart attack."

Sabretooth: Vic led them over to the start of the course - a muddy incline with a pool of water about three inches deep leading to a belly-crawl under netting. "Now, this is th' start. The course ain' a long one, but there's steps in it you're gonna need t' help each other wit'." He looked over the kids. "I run this course myself regularly wit' my team."

Carol: "Hey! I'm not that old! Jeez!" Carol shook her head.

Elizabeth: Elizabeth stopped and looked at all the mud and raised an eyebrow.

Sabretooth: "I'll be timin', but it ain't a race. This is your firs' shot at it, so don't go for time, jus' go for completion - speed comes wit' practice, and it'll get easier th' more you do it." Vic folded his arms. "The aim is t' get you workin' as a team until you do it automatically. Y' got that?"

Jean: Jean was already sliding in the mud in her tennis shoes, nearly bumping into one of the new guys, who didn't look too enthused to be there either.

Darren: "Power dampening doesn't mean I magically grow a heart either, geko," Darren gave Carol a salute, "I though air force was above crawling through the muck ... literally, ma'am."

Aodhfionn: Yeah, Fianna wasn't exactly over the moon about being here either, not helped by the chipper Clint and the over-enthusiastic Sue. He gave the cat a glare, hoping that settled for an answer, and folded his arms sullenly.

Jack: Jack huffed a little out of breath. "uhm.." he said as he just realized how unfit he would be without his powers. So running really really fast was a power. Good to know.

Carol: "Oh no, we still do this in training... plus it's good for stamina. We still need ground training, it's not all planes.... not that I need a plane." She returned the salute then took off her jacket, tossing it at Vic. "Hold that for me, kay?"

Sabretooth: He rubbed his nose. "An' don't be afraid of the mud. You're gonna be covered in it by th' time you're done. Makes th' showers feel nicer, an' trust me, it's better'n sand. Now, if y' manage to get t' the Wall an' help each other over it," he pointed past the set of obstacles to a ten-foot wall covered in netting, "I'll turn th' dampener down f' the next bit. Clear?"

Sabretooth: He caught the coat and then hooked it on a post. He wasn't a coat-rack, and he wanted his hands free. Just in case.

Darren: "Esspecially if you drop the soap," Darren added in a stage whisper.

Sue: Sue gigglesnorted.

Elizabeth: "Yay, I can feel who's craving food for the next bit.... useful...." Turning to stare at darren with a look of absolute disgust on her face.

Tyrone: "Can we GO already?", Tyrone huffed "I'm cold, I'm wet and I want tea!"

Melati: "Are the showers going to be part of the exercise?" Melati asked, grinning to herself.

Carol: "Maybe for you guys, women have more class."

Darren: "At this porn-studio of an establishment? Wouldn't suprise me."

Jack: "Uh......" Jack added.

Sue: And now she was blushing. Curses!

Tyrone: "Well... if they are part of the exercise, the team work will be fun."

Jean: After checking all her pockets for a hair band and wondering where she could put her joint she just made a whining noise.

Sue: Sue dug in her pocket for a spare and held out the piece of elastic to Jean, "Now don't say I never give you anything."

Sabretooth: Vic pulled out a stopwatch, the whistle around his neck going into his mouth. "Alright, on the count of three, childers, start runnin'. Sooner y' start, sooner y' finish." He raised the stopwatch. And grinned. "Three." And blew the whistle.

Darren: "Let's march, losers!" Darren grinned and jogged towards the first obstacle

Jean: "Thankskbai!" Jean snatched the elastic and juggled it and her joint before shrugging and stuffing it in her mouth as she ran toward the mud pit while trying to put up her hair. "Ummphcoo'omg!"

Sue: "Woo!" Sue set off at a run, straight into the muddy puddle because she was going to get wet and muddy anyway and she figured she may as well get that part out of the way. "Proper dirt!"

Jack: "Ehk....(!)" Jack nearly called out as he started gunning for it.

Melati: "Alright, team, let's show the old lion how it's done!" Melati took off and looked over her shoulder, making sure everyone was keeping up. "Drinks will be on me!"

Carol: Carol raised an eyebrow, "Some of these kids need serious psych evaluation..."

Aodhfionn: Fianna swore and started jogging, choosing to remain silent as he started down the slope - and was the first to slide down it, face-first, straight into the puddle at the bottom. "Oh fuckin' hell!" Okay, note to self, don't have that awesome balance and agility right now...

Tyrone: Off like a shot, Tyrone tripped and proceeded to face plant straight into the puddle, "Well at least I was soaked through already."

Elizabeth: "I'm already under psych evaluation." Liz muttered before starting off at a slow jog towards all the mud and belly crawling, this was not how she wanted her day to go. Sliding straight on her ass down the incline as her heels went from under her.

Darren: Darren watched Liz slide past on her ass, "Genius plan or fail," he chuckled.

Sabretooth: Vic was jogging beside the group, careful to keep the amused grin to himself. Not that they knew this, but he'd done this course himself before they'd come out. He'd just showered and changed first. They were going to hate him, but he wasn't there to be liked, not for this.

Tyrone: "Give me a hand up Fi?" Tyrone said under his breath

Carol: Carol couldn't help laughing at those that fell, the looks on their faces amusing her. She set off down the slope at a run and jumped over the puddle rather than into it. "Woo! Still got it!" she looked down at those still in the drink, "Anyone need a hand out?"

Jean: Her hair was mostly up, and she hadn't swallowed yet, and her mouth was watering, but she made it to the mud pit without falling down. SCORE!

Jack: With the grace of a gazelle on weed, Jack stumbled and and wobbled and misstepped as he went down the slope. Thank goodness for huge padded feet. No powers here, just raw natural talent. And absolute, ingrained in his mutant dna, fear.

Aodhfionn: Fianna pushed himself up, shaking himself off and grabbing Tyrone, helping him up. "Eh...could be worse, I jus' ain't as graceful as I was."

Sue: Sue got even more muddy pulling herself out onto the sodden ground, grinning like a maniac the whole time. "I swear I'm not crazy, I just really like mud."

Elizabeth: Splashing through the mud she just kept the slow pace she was fit but not that fit as she headed to the belly crawl, going down on her ass had giving her the advantage of pushing straight up into the jog.

Jean: "F'in'assh'll'ma'me'cra'n'mu!" She did slip when she hit the cold muddy water and screamed, then nearly choked on her cargo, then swallowed it and started coughing up a lung, on her hands and knees in the water.

Carol: "You should all be glad you're not doing this with a rifle you're expected to keep dry - because you'd have all failed at that already." She did feel a little bad for them... up until she remembered cadets. That had been a baptism of fire too. YEARS of it.

Tyrone: Looking up from the puddle at the offer of help and then across the course, "I think we're fine Lieutenant, but I think you should arrange I psych eval for Sue."

Jack: Jack absolutely hated mud. The grains of sand got deep into his fur easier with mud. "..." he complained rather brashly about the belly crawl as he went down.

Sabretooth: "Interestin' point, by th' way." Vic said conversationally as he followed their progress. "I fuckin' hated my drill sergeant when he made me do this. Seems only fair y' hate me for it too. Carryin' on a proud British tradition."

Sue: "Aww Jeanie! Don't die!" Sue jumped back in the puddle to pat Jean heavily on the back.

Melati: Even though the power dampeners had drained her of most of her strength, Melati's muscles could still compete with the fittest human athletes. She just had to keep a clear mind and not get cocky, then this course would be no problem. Large, clawed feet also helped, digging them into the dirt as she almost slipped down into the mud.

Jean: Jean gagged loudly and flailed.

Sue: "... Sorry, didn't mean to make you faceplant in the water there...." Sue gave her a sheepish grin.

Darren: Darren lost his footing a little but didn't fall over, he did manage to mudslide to the bottom pretty stylishly though, whooping as he did.

Melati: "Wait up, everyone!" Melati yelled, raising her hand to signal the others. "Jean has drowned!"

Elizabeth: Finally getting to the belly crawl it hit her that her normal clients would be going crazy over this, she got down into the netted belly crawl and started off. Spluttering as her arm slipped and she got a face full of mud and a mouth full of dirty water, freaking out slightly as her speed increased trying to get out of the water.

Jean: Jean hacked and tripped Sue.

Sue: Sue shrieked in surprise and fell over into the muddy water where she happily remained, giggling her ass off.

Carol: "Yep..." Carol shook her head, "They're fine." She started for the belly crawl, "Join us when you're ready, ladies."

Aodhfionn: Fianna looked around at the hacking, before pushing through the water to her. "Hey, y' okay there sweetheart?" Had she swallowed her weed? "Hey, Sarge, man down!"

Tyrone: "Yep, definitely needs a psych eval", Tyrone muttered whilst pulling himself out of the water and starting the crawl.

Elizabeth: Elizabeth was pushing herself through the belly crawl with all haste now eager to get out and get the water away from her face and out of her ears.

Jean: "Noooo," Jean made furious gestures at vampire boy, cutting her hand across her throat. "Fine now! Swear!" She hacked again.

Sabretooth: Vic responded automatically to the nickname. "Someone try t' inhale mud?" He jogged over, raising an eyebrow as his tail ticked.

Sue: Sue got to her feet again and went to pull herself out for a second time. "My bad, I patted her too hard I think..."

Darren: "Did she swallow the water? She's gonna get legionaiiiiiiire's disease," Darren trolled.

Jean: She sat up in the mud to right herself, then assumed the position and started crawling, ass in the air. "Fine! Just fine!"

Sue: "Woo more mud!" Sue merrily started crawling.

Aodhfionn: "...Yeah, definitely fine." Fianna muttered to himself, watching her with a slight grin - until he felt a hand on his head pushing him onto his belly. "Whut-"

Elizabeth: Finally reaching the end of the net she pulled her self up right and finished coughing, wiping as much water as she could from her face and ears.... she felt scared but for once it wasn't over whelming.... the drugs were working!

Carol: Carol paused half way through the crawl to look back at the others, "Everything okay back there?"

Melati: "I could carry you," Melati suggested, casually watching Jean's struggle.

Sabretooth: "Start crawlin', kid." Vic chuckled, watching as he swore loudly and started doing the belly crawl.

Jean: "Nope, nope, nope!" Jean was crawling and fighting the urge to cough and spitting out tiny bits of weed. That was one hell of an aftertaste!

Carol: "That a real nope or an 'I'm dirty and whiney' nope?"

Elizabeth: Spitting her mouth clear she watched as carol was catching up and the rest of the people were starting to get on with it. Chuckling alittle she spat again and started off walking towards the next section.

Jean: "Whichever one you want, crazy lady!" She'd reached the end of the crawl and scrambled onto the bank, spitting and not caring one bit how it looked.

Sabretooth: Vic watched her with a smirk. Oh, she was going to feel that. "Hell of a taste, huh." He said conversationally. "Keep movin', girl, no sympathy from me."

Darren: "... Vic, dude, what did you PUT in that water?" Darren stared in mild horror at the green spit puddle.

Sue: Sue crawled her way out and started for the climb, "I always fail at this... which is hilarious given how much time I spend on ice..."

Jean: Wringing out her long messy ponytail, she trotted to the next course, still spitting a little and shooting the cat man a glare. Balance beam! She could do that! She was all about balance!

Carol: "Run, it's always easier when you run." Carol finished the crawl herself and got to her feet, "Never stop."

Sabretooth: "Weed, apparen'ly, Kent." Vic grinned. "Move."

Darren: "Weed in the water? Can I apply for British citizenship yet?"

Aodhfionn: Fianna was still swearing as he crawled, which meant he got a nice mouthful of mud. He was going to find a way to get that bastard, and was only mildly concerned that he was fantasising some wonderfully violent revenges.

Elizabeth: When her mouth finally felt clear of the horrible mud water she started jogging with the rest of the group towards the climbing frame, stopping and staring at the ropes. "Fuck."

Carol: "Once you're on the beams, commit." Carol advised, "If you slow down or stop for any reason, you will land in the drink."

Sabretooth: "It'd wash some of th' mud off, Danvers." Vic supplied helpfully.

Jean: She took a moment to check her balance, arms raised, then went for it.

Melati: "Need a hand?" Melati asked Elizabeth, waiting at the end of the climb to make sure everyone on the team would make it up.

Carol: "I think some people are a little fond of the mud." She started on the climbing part.

Tyrone: "So... climb this next? Easy.", Tyrone started up the frame and promptly fell down when his muddy hands slipped. "Ok... maybe not so easy."

Elizabeth: "No you carry on Mel, jean's going to need a hand more then me." Stopping entirely and giving in, the heeled boots coming off and getting tossed into the mud and out of the way.

Sue: Sue was enjoying the climbing part, she could climb well. She was not so great at getting over the other side without getting tangled up and upside down.

Sabretooth: Vic was watching each member carefully, knowing it was too early to spot weaknesses but he couldn't help it. Mel had been a previous leader and seemed to fall back into it naturally, good. Without stopping, he scooped up the heels and tossed them beside Carol's coat for the girl later.

Aodhfionn: Fianna eyed up the frame, before sighing and pulling himself onto it. Fuck, this was hard, he felt heavy and clumsy without the extras, claws helping to a point but not as much as they could.

Elizabeth: Starting up the climb she was trying to be careful, however she had the same problem as Tyrone and muddy hands meant very little grip for her trying to scale the thing.

Carol: Both hands on the beam at the top, Carol pulled herself up, turning and sitting astride it, facing Mel to help her help the others over it.

Darren: Darren hessitate at the bottom of the frame and looked back and the slower kids ... he had a feeling som may need a leg up.

Melati: Melati cocked her head and shrugged. "Right, if you say so," she replied, turning to start her own climb. "If you change your mind, just give me a holler." Flashing Elizabeth an encouraging grin, she started her rapid climb, her claws as useful as ever, powers or no.

Darren: "Anyone of you ladies need a boost?"

Sabretooth: Hmm...Braddock and Portals were loners, from the looks of things...Carol was giving a good example, as was Darren, and Jean...oh, poor Jean, she was going to have a lot to learn. Still, good start at least.

Sue: Sue was glad for the extra hands, "Oh good, now I won't get all mixed up and fall over!" If only there was a slide for the downward part. That would be so fun.

Melati: "Yeah, I think Tyrone does," Melati called from above with a grin.

Elizabeth: This was the point she was rather glad she was a tall girl, reaching the next rope or bar was easy enough but keeping the grip was another. Why were some people so enthusiastic about doing this shit! The rain was helping in a way of blinding her but also getting mud from her face.

Tyrone: Tyrone gave Darren an evil look, "I can manage fine!" he growled and started up the frame again.

Darren: Darren grinned, knelt down next to Tyrone and without warning wrapped his arms around the guys knees and picked him up.

Carol: Carol laughed, taking the student's arm and helping her over the top, keeping hold until she was balanced enough to start down again.

Jack: The belly crawl wasn't that bad. Sure he probably has some tufts of fur missing on his head and neck and back, but at least he wasn't eaten. The soggy bunny went for the climb next. "...!" he erk'ed out while he whiteknuckled his way to the top.

Tyrone: "Oi! I was doing fine I didn't need a boost!" Tyrone growled at Darren

Sabretooth: "...Y' alright there, Jack? You ain' said a word all class." Vic watched the bunny climb like he was being chased by a wolf.

Darren: "I could drop you," he offered.

Sabretooth: "Now now, ladies, teamwork - you'll need it for th' Wall, remember it."

Carol: Carol leaned back out of the way as Jack came over the top, "Holy shit, someone's in a hurry."

Tyrone: "Fine, fine, thanks for the help." Tyrone grumbled in fear of being dropped.

Elizabeth: She wondered why team work was so damn important for this, after all when the school got attacked most of the time they were being killed by themselves. Hefting her leg over the top of the frame she got her foot steady before bringing her other over and starting the climb down.

Aodhfionn: Fianna laughed a little breathlessly. "Hey, there's a lion on the ground, are you surprised?" He managed to get himself to the top, arms and chest aching like hell.

Jack: It was really after him. It even said his name! It wants his soul!

Carol: She held her hand out for the next student to reach the top, "Remember to save some energy for the wall - you'll need it."

Darren: "You're welcome, not grab the top and pull yourself over."

Sue: Sue had now reached the beams and made the short climb to level with them. Right. Line up and run. Sounded so simple.

Melati: "Damn, the rabbit is really running for it," Melati commented as she watched Jack go.

Sabretooth: "Hey! Y' can chat later - get movin'!" Vic called up. He might not want them busting a nut over this, but he wasn't about to let them fall into bad habits either.

Elizabeth: She'd ignored taking Carol's hand as the other students needed the help more, this was just like hefting herself up and down a pole all night. Right up until she lost grip and tumbled down the net, rolling down the slope made by the ropes and into the mud.

Carol: And there went one, "Shit! You okay?!" Carol brought her leg back over to start down and check on the girl.

Elizabeth: "I'm fine help the others!" Pushing herself up and spitting mud again. As she stood up straight she looked down at herself. "Just really fucking disgusting right now."

Tyrone: Tyrone pulled himself over the top and then proceeded to drop most of the way back down the other side, grabbing the occasional rope to arrest his fall.

Darren: "Anyone else?"

Carol: "Well that's why the good Lord invented showers." Carol gave her a small smile, reseating herself to wait until the last of them were over.

Elizabeth: "Fuck showers I need a hose!" Laughing alittle darkly then and feeling an odd surge of nausea before starting to jog again toward the weird balance beams.

Aodhfionn: "Noooo, don't give him ideas!" Fianna called down, taking a breather before starting to make his way down. Good job he was fit, really...

Carol: Job done, Carol started down the other side at last and headed for the beams. She had a feeling she and Mel would be waiting at the top of the wall for the kids too.

Sue: Sue made it across the first beam with only a slight wobble but on the second, she slowed down and with a whoop and a bump she slid right off it and into the mud with a very wet squelch. She started giggling again.

Melati: "Guess that's my reward for not having flashy powers like yours," Melati said as she stepped towards the balance beams, barely slowing down as her long tail and wide feet provided all the balance she needed. "Mine still have some use even when nerfed."

Darren: Everyone else seemed to have made it so he threw himself up the wall with gusto, vaulting over the top.

Sue: "Hey mr teacher person," Sue called from her squishy seat, "If we fall off do we start again?"

Jean: For one brief, shining moment, Jean could do this. She wavered just a little as she ran across the beams, almost feeling like she was flying.

Elizabeth: Bare foot over wet muddy beams..... this was going to hurt. Fuck this, she was going to go last. "Everyone else first, the barefoot idiot is going last."

Sabretooth: Vic smirked at Sue. "Y' really askin' me that? Really? Get up, get t' the start, go again."

Sue: "Yay!" Sue giggled, squelching her way out of the mud to jog back to the start, "I will do this today! Even if I'm here til it's dark!"

Sabretooth: He was watching Jean carefully though - that had been a fair-sized lump of weed, and as much as he was being a bastard, he wouldn't hesitate to get her out if things went bad.

Carol: Crazy. That one was crazy. Carol shook her head with a small smirk, watching the others head over ahead of her before it reached her turn.

Sabretooth: ...And that girl was...well, enthusiastic.

Elizabeth: "After you Carol, I'm waiting for everyone else to get across." Moving out of the way for the agent.

Darren: Darren gave an evil laugh, "No your not," he promptly picked up the girl, sung her over his shoulder fireman style and race across the beam.

Melati: "Are all of you on something?" Melati asked, turning her head to give Sue a look. "And why wasn't I invited?"

Aodhfionn: Fianna dragged himself to the start of the beams, covered in mud and aching, and oddly feeling very...anxious, for some reason, like the whole world was staring at him. It took him a moment to realise it was because he didn't have his shadows covering him.

Elizabeth: "Oh fuck off!" Struggling as she was picked up by the agent, she didn't need help she just didn't want to pull others off the thing.

Sue: Sue lined herself up again, "I'm on nothing, I swear. I just missed doing shit like this - you know my mum does this shit all day for a living, right?"

Jean: Jean made it to the other side of the beams and realized the flying feeling hadn't gone away. "Oooooh...."

Aodhfionn: Swallowing, he climbed up onto the beam, wobbled a bit, waited until the coast was clear and belted across it. Well. Tried to. About halfway across his ankle turned weirdly, and with a yell of pain he fell off and went straight into the water.

Carol: Carol hit the end of the beams and jumped off onto the reasonably solid ground beside Jean, "Are you okay?"

Sue: "And another one bites the dust." Sue commented on that fall.

Jean: Jean just giggled. "Yeeaaaah."

Darren: "Oh, you want down?" Darren asked as he sprinted across the beam, over the puddle.

Elizabeth: "I didn't ask for help!" Why the fuck was he touching her!?

Aodhfionn: "Oh, don't worry about me, I'm fine!" He yelled, hands around his ankle and whimpering a little. It wasn't broken from the feel of it, but hell had that hurt!

Carol: Carol frowned a little, looking Jean over, "How much weed did you swallow?"

Jean: "Little bit," she said, still giggling. "No, wait... what do you mean? I don't smoke swallow!"

Sabretooth: "It ain't about askin' for help, Braddock, it's abou' helpin' each other. You need th' help or you'll fall off, you won' pass the obstacle. Take it graciously, girl, because you need t' learn to rely on each other."

Carol: "Yeeeah I think we're going to have to give you a time out... before you pass out in the mud and drown yourself." She looked over at Vic and gave him a wave. "I need a second opinion."

Jean: "Nooo, I'm fine!" She shoved her hair out of her face and turned to the next obstacle. "Oooh noodles!"

Sabretooth: Vic saw the wave and jogged over. "Sup, leftenant?"

Darren: "You run across this in your bare feet you're gonna fuck them up," Darren said, "that's why," they reached the far end and he deposited her, "Noodles? ... Oh man, I hope she gets munchies and tries to eat them."

Carol: ".... That is not fine. That is... please don't try to eat the climbing ropes." She thumbed to Jean, "She's high as a kite."

Aodhfionn: Fianna tried to pull himself up, hand on the log, gingerly testing the ankle and biting his lip on the whimper as it nearly went out from under him. Nope. Not good. Fuck.

Elizabeth: "Fuck this." She mumbled trying not to freak out at someone touching her, carrying her even and the moment she was put down she sprinted away from darren.

Jean: Jean wasn't waiting around for the old people. She had noodles to climb! She started for the rope bridge at an only slightly weavy trot.

Tyrone: Just as Tyrone reached the start of the last beam he slipped and faceplanted straight into it, "Today has not been a good day" he muttered and crawled along the last beam to safety.

Sue: Sue had nearly made it but the wimper drew her attention and she jumped back into the mud, sinking up to her knees from the impact. She looked down at them, "Uh... I think I might be stuck now."

Sabretooth: "Yeah, I can tell." Vic raised his eyebrow at the girl, blank white eyes flicking over her as his tail ticked. "Let her continue, but f' the love of God keep an eye on her."

Melati: "Yeah, powers or not, that girl is flying," Melati commented, looking up at Jean. "Don't worry, if she falls, we'll catch her. Probably."

Carol: "Yeah, planning on it..." Carol headed off after her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. "It's a good thing one of our medics is a healer..."

Darren: "Should I give little miss keen a hand out?" Darren called over to Vic.

Elizabeth: When she had a bit of distance and was closer to the rope bridge she stopped to calm down to find she wasn't hyperventilating, panting maybe but... fuck. Getting herself up onto the rope bridge she started across it before anyone went to *help* again.

Aodhfionn: Fianna looked at Sue and rolled his eyes with a smile. "Crawl out, seriously. An' don't worry 'bout me, it's jus' a busted ankle...uh..." He tried to put weight on it again, with the same result. "Fuck. Li'l help?"

Sabretooth: Vic looked over to Sue and laughed. "Yeah, go on. It's amusin', but need everyone's help here. Hey, Vampy, you ain' meltin' on me, are you?"

Sue: "No, I'm literally stuck... the mud has made a vacuum around my feet...." she wriggled to try and free them, "Pull?" She held her hand out to Fi.

Darren: Darren swung down and dropped into the mud, the dirst just sliding off his technorganic skin and clothing, grabbing Sue's hand in both of his and widening his stance, "Gonna yank, get ready."

Aodhfionn: "Uuuh...not really able to, sweets." Fianna was clinging onto the log himself. "Ain' got the balance or the strength. Ow."

Sue: Sue nodded, tensing up and trying to move her feet some more. "Okay, I'm ready," she told Darren, "Don't worry, this isn't the first time this has happened - I've lost many shoes."

Jean: Jean grabbed the ropes and took a step out onto the bridge, giving a rather happy squeal at the sudden sway.

Elizabeth: For some reason this rope bridge was easy for her, just taking it slowly and actually waiting midway for the others to catch up before yelling as jean made the bridge swing.

Aodhfionn: He looked up at Vic. Fuck. He was going to grin. wasn't he? He was going to do that stupid fucking smirk... "Done my ankle in, sir, can' walk on it."

Elizabeth: "Careful, Jean!"

Carol: Carol followed Jean closely, holding a hand out to steady the girl at the swing, "Careful, Jean. You might feel like you're floating but you'll have a helluva bump if you fall off there."

Darren: "Am I gonna have to give you a piggy-back when we're done as well?" He grinned and heaved, he didn't have his super strength so it took a few moments before Sue started to come loose with a slurping sound, "... that sounds soooooo wrong."

Melati: "Don't worry, I've got an eye on you two," Melati assured Elizabeth and Jean, stepping onto the rope bridge behind them. "Not that I could do anything if one of you slips..."

Jean: "Nooo, noodles are awesome!" She was clinging to the ropes and getting into the rhythm.

Sabretooth: Vic sighed, before picking his way over to them and hefting the pale kid up, carrying him over to a dry-ish bit of ground. "Sit there an' be a good boy. You're out. You'll be makin' up for it later though. Jean, be careful, you guys are already a team member down an' you won't make the Wall if you take out y' team mates!"

Elizabeth: Clinging to the rope she sped up her crossing just incase she was not falling off this because someone else was higher then her.

Sue: Sue couldn't help laughing at the sound, falling forward into Darren when her feet were free of enough of the mud. "I'm good! And I kept my boots! Yay!" Of course, now they were full of mud but whatever....

Carol: "I'm sure they're great but you gotta move along them now, you're creating a traffic jam. Off you go..." she gestured her on.

Elizabeth: Getting to the end of the bridge she got off carefully and waited for Jean, hand out stretched this time just in case.

Darren: Darren stumbled backwards, Sue landing on him, and he laughed, "Ain't you a spunky one?" he patted her on the head, "try not to fall off this time 'kay?"

Jean: "I want noodles now... or mac and cheese! OH! RAMEN!" Jean was happily babbling as she inched along. "Crunchy Ramen!" She spotted the other telepath and her hand and gave her a high five, nearly falling off the ropes in the process.

Carol: She decided to try an incentive, "Look how big the noodles ahead of you are." She pointed past Jean at the wall at the end of the course, "If you climb up them you get a prize."

Elizabeth: Luckily she caught the high five and stopped the girl slipping off. "No noodles if you die Jean come on off the bridge."

Sue: Sue grinned, "I can do it now, I just have to not look at my very muddy feet." She got up and hurried back to the start of the beams to do it again. Third time's the charm!

Jean: "Thaaaaanks!" she gushed and got her footing, sort of.

Melati: With her hands on Jean's back, Melati gave the redhead a push towards Elizabeth and off the bridge. "Now, wasn't that fun, right?"

Tyrone: Tyrone stood at the start of the rope bridge, "Nope, not doing it nuhuh."

Darren: "Craaaaaazy," Darren swung himself back up to the start of the 'noodles' and started to make his way through them, ensuring that he stayed well away from Jean.

Elizabeth: Catching Jean she got her away from the edge quickly. "There we go girl almost at the noodles." Standing her back on her feet before stepping away from the contact quickly.

Sue: Sue jumped off the beams, having pelted across them, running up behind Tyrone, "Rope bridges are easy!" She patted him on the shoulder as she ran past.

Sabretooth: Vic moved silently until he was right by Tyrone, leaning down and grinning. "MOVE you little shit or so help me god I will be makin' your life a livin' hell the likes of which you have never seen you 'orrible little man! Go!"

Carol: Carol stepped off the bridge after Jean and started for the next crawl, wondering if Jean would make it through that one in one piece.

Tyrone: "...", Tyrone ran away from Vic so fast he caught up with Sue in the middle of the bridge before he knew what had happened. He froze petrified not knowing what to do.

Melati: "Right, time to hug the ground once more." Melati jogged ahead towards the belly crawl and waited on the others. "You girls ready to go down?"

Sabretooth: Vic burst into the most evil laughter seen outside of the British Air Force.

Jean: Eyes on the wall of noodles, she completely missed the mud pit right in front of her and faceplanted.

Darren: From admit the forest of noodles, Darren laughed like a bastard.

Sue: "See? Easy," Sue commented, moving her feet and hands apart then together, step by step across the bridge.

Carol: "...." Carol sighed and bent to help Jean up. "Dumbass."

Tyrone: "Heeeeellppp?" Tyrone whimpered as he slowly followed Sue, keeping his eyes on her behind rather than look down.

Melati: "Yep, just like this," Melati commented Jean's performance.

Sue: "Don't look down, watch your hands," Sue smiled at him, "don't pick your feet up, just slide... like waltzing only less flouncy."

Jean: Jean blew bubbles.

Elizabeth: Jumping down into the mud this time she couldn't think how this was going to get any worse, next time one of these things was happening she was barricading her room. Getting down gingerly into the mud she started the next crawl.

Carol: Carol grabbed the back of Jean's jacket and hauled her up onto her feet again. "You sure you don't want to take that break?"

Tyrone: "I... I don't know how to dance", Tyrone whimpered, although his speed did increase as the sight of Sue's behind distracted him.

Melati: Melati watched the bubbles for a moment. She then put her foot on Jean's legs and started pushing.

Sabretooth: Vic took one look at Jean and rubbed his face. "Jeeeeeaaaaan..." He sighed.

Sue: "Really? Dancing's easy... but skating is more fun." She gave another smile, "I can teach you both if you like."

Elizabeth: At least she was prepared for this crawl, once this was done just a nice stroll over muddy ground and helping the group figure out that wall... or just walking round it....

Jean: "Mud tastes like ass," she commented, licking her lips.

Carol: "Mel, you got this?" She nodded to Jean.

Tyrone: "Oh skating I can do, at least I can go round in circles on ice without falling down", Tyrone said as he happily followed Sue along the bridge, completely distracted now.

Elizabeth: Oh god what the fuck was stuck between her toes?! She couldn't really stop to find out either but it felt like a stick or something, and wriggling her toes wasn't freeing it and was in fact hurting.

Melati: "Yeah, no worries," Melati assured the other woman, while she bent down to grab Jean's legs and turn her over on her back. "She just needs a little push in the right direction." She then began to shove the redhead down the crawlway.

Sue: "Figure skater," Sue supplied, "I was in the running for the olympics til my powers manifested... they don't allow mutants."

Carol: "Hey, Darren!" Carol called back to him, "You want top or bottom?" She thumbed over to the wall before starting the crawl herself.

Tyrone: "Figure skater, well you've certainly got the figure for it." Tyrone laughed.

Jean: "Noooo," she whined, her voice getting higher. "No ass prints on my foot! ....wait..."

Sue: "I should hope so too with the hours and hourse of training I put in." She hopped off the end of the bridge and waited for him, "I miss my partner though, he's back in the uk."

Sabretooth: Vic jogged ahead and leant against the Wall. The netting started just above the highest person's reach, so they were going to have to work together to get themselves and each other over it.

Darren: "... Lookie-likes I'm giving boosts again."

Tyrone: "You still train, even now?" Tyrone looked ahead "Ah.. another crawl through mud"

Melati: "Oh, you have no idea how much you owe me, woman," Melati muttered, her face in the dirt, as she crawled through the mud while trying to push Jean past the obstacle as well.

Carol: "Thank God, I hate that part. See you at the top." She straightened up and ran at the wall to run up it and grab the ropes to pull herself up.

Elizabeth: Wincing every time her foot moved she wondered what the hells was stuck to her foot, not that it stopped her crawling because she did not want her foot in dirt water longer then necessary.

Jean: "Good luck, I think I ate my credit card." Jean managed to get her four limbs more or less under her and crawled, again with her ass far too high in the air.

Sue: "Of course I do, it keeps me fit and it's loads of fun. I've been looking into joining a club here because I miss the company on the ice."

Carol: It was a good thing she often trained minus powers to keep her fitness at its best, Carol made the scrambling climb to the top and pulled herself up to sit and wait for the rest. At least they were getting the hang of working together.

Tyrone: "You first?" Tyrone indicated to the next obstacle.

Sue: Sue saluted and headed into it, "I'm going to hate the next bit... I hate being a shortarse."

Elizabeth: Finally getting out of the water she found out just how it was getting worse, pulling herself onto the muddy grass she checked her foot to find a small branch with thorns sticking out of it, some of them into her foot. "Ok now I need some help!"

Tyrone: "No problem, teamwork. I can give you a boost." Tyrone said as he started to crawl, continuing to stare at Sue's backside.

Sabretooth: And Carol was up at the top already. Vic snorted. "Well, that's why y' do this wit' your team mates. Get someone t' help you. Huh-" He heard the call, looking over. "You alrigh', Braddock? Darren, can y' go help?"

Melati: "In that case, I won't carry you across the next bit." Melati grabbed Jean's hand and pulled her the rest of the way through the belly crawl. "Come on, princess, time to make a run for it."

Darren: Darren nodded then jogged over to Liz, wincing when he saw the branch, "Owch ..." he knelt down next to her, "doesn't look too bad though, want me to yank it out?"

Carol: "If I come down they'll struggle at the top, someone wanna swap out for Darren's boosting detail?" Carol called down to the others.

Elizabeth: Oh god that looked horrible, pulling her foot up to see all the thorns in it... strange she hadn't felt it go in. "Please.... fuck I'm not going to be able to work tonight. Just get it out quickly."

Jean: "You've got cold lizard hands... how do you get manicures?" Jean staggered to her feet and into an awkward run.

Sue: "I'm too little!" Sue called back, straightening up at the end of the crawl and starting to jog towards the wall.

Darren: "Okay, I want you to look away and on the coumt of three I'm gonna pull it out, alright?" Daren said soothingly.

Sabretooth: ...He had so much work to do with these kids... "Okay, here's an incentive, guys. Get over this wall, an' we'll call it a day - go an' grab hot drinks, cold beers an' warm showers. But get over th' wall first."

Elizabeth: "Darren I'm not 4, get the damn thing out of my foot so we can get this useless shit over and done with, please." She added at the end carefully, nose screwing up at the branch.

Tyrone: "Ok, Sue want a boost upto that rope?" Tyrone offered.

Darren: "... Well, if you say so," Darren gave a small shrug and then ripped the thorns from her skin with no ceremony.

Sue: Sue nodded, "I'll need it." She sighed, taking a few steps back from the wall under a rope.

Melati: "With the grinder in the tool shed," Melati replied to Jean as she jogged along towards their final obstacle. "Okay, you gonna make that thing?"

Tyrone: Tyrone turned his back to the walled and cupped his hands, "Ok whenever you're ready."

Elizabeth: She hissed for a moment as the pain cause her foot to spasm. "Ooooo fuckfuckfuck. Right thanks." Seeing the blood she quickly turned her head and pushed herself to her feet, well mainly onto one foot. "Thanks for that." Starting off towards the wall as quick as she could.

Jean: "....ew," she said as that sunk in. They reached this wall thing and she just looked up at it, then started laughing hysterically.

Sue: Sue smiled, counting to three before she took the steps between them and put her foot in the provided step to get up to the rope.

Carol: "Good job, guys!" Carol called down, leaning to hold her hand out for the first of the students to help her up to the top.

Elizabeth: It didn't hurt to much luckily so soon she was back to walking normally to the wall, trying to ignore the open wound in mud fact.

Melati: Melati looked up the wall, then at Jean, once more up the obstacle, and finally back to the redhead. "Can you hold on to my back at least?"

Sabretooth: "Nicely done, Tyrone. Extra cookie f' you." Vic grinned. "Alrigh', next, c'mon." His eyes went to Braddock as he pondered for a moment. "You gonna be alrigh' with that, girl, or you wanna sit out?" Because he was thinking about the open wound in mud thing too. Well, at least no one had broken anything...yet...

Tyrone: Tyrone looked at the wall, it was going to be fun trying to get himself up there. "Anyone else want a boost before I go up?", he offered.

Darren: "No thanks, but I could boost you," Darren offered.

Jean: The idea of riding a lizard up a wall of noodles was amazingly awesome and she just nodded and flung herself at Melati. "Can I call you Falcor?!"

Carol: "Okay, you stay up here and help the others, I'm going down. Two of you stay up here to help when you get up, okay? Especially need two pairs of hands for Jean." Carol slid off the top of the wall and landed with a roll.

Tyrone: "Thanks. I was kind of wondering how I was going to manage that myself."

Elizabeth: "I can pull my self up that'll be piss easy, I just need a boost off someone please." Looking up at the weird cat man again and wondering why this had been organised.

Sue: Sue made herself comfortable at the top of the wall and tapped her feet against the wood while she waited.

Sabretooth: Vic nodded to her. Determined kid, at least. "Alrigh'. Mel, how's our pet kite? She safe t' go up?"

Carol: "I want one more up there before Jean and two to spot at the bottom," Carol eyed her. "Because I do not trust her ability to hold onto anything at this point."

Melati: "Hey, once we're that close, baby, you can call me whatever you like." Melati slung her tail around Jean's waist, just in case the girl's grip wasn't as secure as she thought it to be, and carefully stepped up to the wall. She took a deep breath and a hold of the obstacle. "Now let's see if this was a good idea..."

Tyrone: Reaching the top Tyrone smiled at Sue, "Well I guess the two of us are staying at the top to help."

Darren: "Mel? Boost?" Darren copied Ty's actions from earlier and made a step with his hands.

Melati: "I promise I won't tell your wife if you do the same," Melati told Darren as she took him up on his offer.

Sue: "Looks like it," Sue gave Tyrone another smile, watching the others at the bottom. "Hope Jean's not too heavy..."

Carol: Carol gestured Elizabeth over to her, "Here, I'll boost you up."

Darren: "She'd nly be upset that she hadn't been around to join in," darren chuckled.

Elizabeth: "Thanks Carol." Walking over to the agent carefully, foot really starting to sting now.

Carol: Carol cupped her hands for the girl, back to the wall, "When you're ready."

Sabretooth: Vic smiled as he watched them helping each other over the wall, leaning against it with his arms folded. Luckily climbing down would be a lot easier, given the netting went all the way down that side.

Elizabeth: "Good job I have decent upper body strength. Sorry bout the muddy feet." Putting her good foot in the make shift stirrup and using the boost to grab hold of the lowest rope. "Thanks!" And then her job made sure she could just hoist herself up with ease and without using her feet to.

Carol: "I've been covered in a lot worse, don't worry about it." Carol gave her a little push further up to help her along then looked over to Mel and Jean.

Melati: Step by step Melati scaled the wall with her passenger on her back. "There's one good thing about this plan," she said between breaths. "If we fall, I'm most likely going to land on you."

Sue: Sue reached out to help Mel and her person-shaped backpack over the top of the wall without injury.

Tyrone: "Come on just a little further... just watch those claws Mel." Tyrone reached down.

Darren: "Jean, try not to drool on Mel," darren called up.

Carol: Carol eyed Darren, it was just him and her left at the bottom now, "Race you to the top when they're out of the way?"

Melati: "I don't think she can hear you," Melati called back down, slowly climbing down the wall as the unconscious Jean drooled on her shoulder.

Darren: "... If I beat you, will I get my ass suck peeling potatos, ma'am?"

Carol: "... Probably." She nodded.

Elizabeth: As she spent most of her time pulling herself up a pole this was quite easy thought by the time she reached the top her arms were burning alittle, swinging herself over the top she sat on it for a moment to get her breath back.

Sue: "Awesome, we made it!" Sue smiled, swinging her leg over to the other side to start the descent. "Now we can have cake and stuff!"

Tyrone: "Cake and TEA!", Tyrone laughed swinging himself over.

Darren: "... Well, at least you're honest."

Carol: Carol was slightly irritated because she'd already climbed the damned thing once. "Honest to a fault." She gave Darren a grin, backing up some way along the flat so she could get a run up.

Melati: "Can we get some of the cake you must have had earlier?" Melati asked Sue, shifting Jean on her back as she tried to balance her head against her shoulder.

Darren: "Anything that saves me from tater duty, ma'am," Darren braced himself for second place.

Sue: "I'm not high!" Sue protested, "I swear!"

Tyrone: Tyrone squeaked as he slipped and fell head first, his feet catching in the ropes a little way down. "Err... help?"

Carol: Once the top of the wall was empty, Carol tensed and started the run.

Sue: Sue laughed and climbed down a little way to try and help, "That's usually me."

Darren: And Darren waited a good ten seconds before following her. Comissioned Officers .... man.

Elizabeth: Breath back she got herself over the top and started climbing down before pausing and looking up at Vic with almost a fearful look on her face. "Er.... cat man? What time is it?"

Carol: Carol was already at the top, she sat and looked down at him, "Did you even try?"

Sabretooth: Vic checked his watch. "'Bout twenty minutes after we started. An' the name's Victor, kid. Y' need somethin'?"

Darren: "Nope, me and taters don't get on," Darren chuckled, swinging himself over.

Elizabeth: "I need to know what time it is, now." Jumping the rest of the way to get to the floor quicker, she couldn't miss any of the pills now they had to be on time or else.

Carol: "Baby." Carol teased, starting down the other side.

Sue: Sue managed to shift Tyrone enough so he could untangle his own foot at which point she let go so he could slide, rather uncermoniously, the right way up. "Better?"

Sabretooth: He knew about pill timers at least, and he knew about Miss Braddock - not that he was going to creep her out by telling her he knew what medication she was on and why. "Well, y' off the wall, you're free t' go, girl. Jus' make sure you turn up next week, sweets, you don' want me lookin' for you." He smiled at her. "Go on. Well done f' today."

Sabretooth: "As for th' rest of you...cake, tea, coffee an' showers." Vic grinned. "Well done, guys. Not bad for a firs' attempt. I'll see you back here nex' week for more of th' same - and if y' want pointers, you know where t' find me. Oh." He grinned. "By th' way, that dampenin' field? I switched it off after th' belly crawl. Y' did all that on your own. Well done." He grinned like the bastard he was.

Tyrone: A little ruffled Tyrone said "Thanks, at least I know if I fall now it'll be on my arse not my head."

Darren: "Not really, would just rather be getting nookie than sitting in a cellar somewhere."

Sue: "Ass is better than noggin." Sue nodded sagely, "Squishier."

Elizabeth: She frowned then wondering why he was just letting her go without questions and decided not to bother wondering to long. Shrugging at him like it was nothing she actually broke into a limping run across the field, like hell she was turning up next week, she wasn't an x-er.

Carol: "If it's any consolation, I'd have a time catching you if you took off somewhere." Unless she absorbed a shit ton of energy somewhere first. She dropped to the floor and pushed a hand through her muddy hair, there was probably no point putting that jacket back on now.

Melati: "So, where do I put our sleeping princess now?" Melati asked, still carrying an unconscious Jean draped over her shoulder.

Darren: Darren scrambled down after her, "Yeah, could always do an orbit of jupiter till you cooled off," he chuckled.

Carol: "Oh yeah you can do the space thing..." she dropped her voice, "Hmm, you up for a side project?"

Sue: "Put her in a bathtub somewhere to sleep it off? She'll freak and want to shower when she wakes up anyway."

Darren: "Depeeeeeeends," Darren whistled innocently.

Tyrone: "I have powers? Tea!" Tyrone created a portal and vanished through it straight to the showers.

Melati: Melati paused for a moment as an idea crossed her mind. "Can I also use the old bathtub in the basement?" she asked. "You know, the creepy one?"

Carol: "It involves a trip or some into space... probably... and you get to shoot me a lot with those nice energy weapons of yours. Sound good?"

Sue: "... I should say no but I need a good laugh. We can get booze and start a vigil."

Darren: "... You're organic, you can't suivive in space, can you?"

Carol: "In theory I can if I absorb enough energy. I just need to find where that line is. I'm immune to temperature extremes and pressure... I just need practice... in theory. Wanna help?"

Darren: "... Only if you sign a disclaimer incase your head explodeds ala Scanners or some shit."

Carol: Carol laughed, "Sure thing," she held her hand out to shake on it. "I'll drop you a line in a little while."
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
steyn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: The furry one.
Nightscrawlearth Character: :bunny

Re: 1/11 Game: Aim High

Post by steyn »

:bawl my connection crapped out and only reconnected the next morning!