9/27 Instance: Repo!

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

[Timeline day after Jailhouse Rock]

WARNING for graphic violence. Read at your own caution. :)

-

Mayhem: Mayhem yelped slightly, gritting his teeth as he tried to be quiet, licking the blood that suddenly covered his fingers from trying to remove the shard of metal in his shoulder. The wound quickly healed, and he muttered under his breath from his seat on the bed. It hadn't turned out to be a dream, and the bits of shrapnel were really starting to itch. They felt horrible, too.

Hepzibah: From her spot under the cot, Hepzibah watched Mayhem with slitted green eyes. She winced slightly as he pulled out another piece of shrapnel. Sometime during the night, she had instinctively crawled back to her 'safe' place. She could already feel herself reverting back to what she'd been when Mags had found her.

Pietro: Pietro rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling for a moment in confusion before the memories returned. Then he felt for Hepz's hand, he'd been holding it when he fell asleep, blind panic took hold of him for a moment and he sat up, "Hepz...?"

Mayhem: Mayhem let the piece of metal drop to the floor, rubbing at the wound as it sealed and taking in a deep breath. It hurt, damnit. There were more in his back but there was no way he could get to those easily, not without tearing his back open and...no. He looked up at the sound of Pietro's voice. "Oh, hey. Y're awake." He smiled, rubbing the blood off his hands. "Hepz is still here."

Hepzibah: Hepzibah twitched her tail at the sound of Pietro calling her name. She blinked and uncurled a tiny bit. "I'm...here..." she whispered softly. "May's hurt..."

Mayhem: "Not hurt that much." Mayhem lied.

Pietro: Pietro breathed a sigh of relief and mentally berated himself, Get a grip..... "Hurt?" Pietro turned round to look at May, "From... yesterday?" He assumed it was the next day by now but it was hard to tell.

Mayhem: "Yeah...still got bits from...from the car blowing up..." Mayhem ran a hand through his hair. He'd managed to groom out most of the blood by now.

Pietro: "Damn...." Pietro shook his head, "I don't envy you there...." He pulled his knees to his chest and leaned his shoulder against the wall, "Bet they're irritating you huh?" He frowned a little as his stomach gave a complaining gurgle. Hungry....

Mayhem: "Mmhmm. They itch if I sit still and really hurt if I move wrong - but at least I can move my arm now..." Mayhem demonstrated, before moving off the bed into his more comfortable crouch. Sitting wasn't easy with his tail. "Will they take them out, do you think?"

Hepzibah: "Maybe..." Hepzibah kept her voice low. "Do you think the others are looking for us yet?" she fought hard to hang onto herself. The others would find them - they had to.

Pietro: "I should hope so..." Pietro told Hepz, "Been here long enough..." But the place was in chaos, it might take ages to realise there was anyone missing.... He decided to keep that worry to himself. He rubbed at the scratches on his arm, "One thing for sure, it won't feel soon enough whenever they arrive...."

Kraven: A door at the end of the corridor in which the cells were opened and Kraven appeared in it, looming shadows of men in military gear standing behind him.

Kraven: "Hear ye, hear ye, hear, your savior has arrived." He came in and one could see that he again was barefoot and -chested. "Isn't today a nice day to confess your sins?"

Mayhem: Mayhem skittered back, startled, wrinkling his nose at the scent of the group and - him. A low growl started as he fought to keep the rage back. No, being feral was not going to do him any favours here.

Hepzibah: The white cat heard and smelled Kraven the second he opened the door. Instead of replying, she curled up tighter in her corner and wrapped her tail around herself tighter.

Pietro: Pietro tensed then got to his feet, Sins? what the hell was he talking about? He walked away from the door of his cell and stood facing it. If he could get out, he would and then he would come back for the others.

Kraven: "Now, I am not really expecting you to come along nicely, therefore my valued helpers will be so kind to electrocute you. Gentlemen?" He turned around and left to prepare while his men went to work.

Pietro: Electrocution?! Oh hell! He watched the military looking guys approach. Not good!

Mayhem: Mayhem backed further away as the military men came to his cell. "Oh gods, oh gods, no, please..." He whined, eyes wide. This only happened in stories or comic books! His ears lay flat against his head as his tail whipped, yelping as his injured back hit the wall.

Hepzibah: She didn't know what Pietro was doing, but she watched Mayhem's expression with sympathy. This was it. They were going to hurt them now. Quietly, she crawled out from under the cot and watied in the crouch she'd been taught to stay in so long ago. Fighting back would only make it worse. She hoped Mayhem would see her and follow suit. Stifling a scream as a guard hit her with a prod, she crumpled to the ground, unconcious.

Mayhem: Mayhem tried to dodge the first baton, then the second, going for the space between two guards, panicking as he saw Hepzibah go down. Why was she giving up?! Then he felt several strikes on the back of his head and cried out as the world went black.

Pietro: The guards were no nonsense when it came to Pietro. They'd clearly been warned about his ability to move fast. There was no way he could dodge all the prods at once. He yelled in pain then crumpled to the floor as the others had.

Pietro: ((Time passes))

Mayhem: Mayhem groaned as he started to come round, the pain in his back returning him to conciousness quickly. He tried to turn over, but found he couldn't move, the surface under him sticky with blood - which was mostly what he could smell, the room dark-red with it. He jerked to full wakefulness as he remembered the feeling of the batons, realising he was...tied to a table?

Hepzibah: Hepz slowly woke up. Her body ached and her tail was uncomfortably pinched as she laid back in a chair of some kind. She opened her eyes, nearly blinded by the bright light in her face. Looking down, she found herself strapped to an examination chair. To one side she could see Pietro, in the same kind of chair, eyes closed. To the other side, she saw Mayhem tied to a table.

Pietro: Pietro groaned a little, he was uncomfortable and hurt and now there was a really bright light... He tried to raise a hand to shield his eyes but found he couldn't raise his arms. Instead he turned his head to the side and blinked a few times, trying to get his eyes to adjust. "... Oh great... now what....?" he mumbled on seeing the setup.

Mayhem: "I-I don't know..." Mayhem's voice was shaking almost as much as he was out of sheer fear, tail thwapping hard. "B-but my b-back hurts..." He sniffed, letting his head fall back and closing his eyes so that the other two wouldn't be able to see him near tears. Please, Goddess, help us...?

Hepzibah: Now they'll hurt us. She wanted to tell them that Kraven would mostly likely use them against each other - with empty promises of mercy if they 'co-operated'. Make them watch each other being tortured for the sake of science, or profit...or simply because they could.

Hepzibah: Instead, she just tried to dissappear into herself. She was an animal after all - animals didn't talk.

Kraven: Again a door opened, and Kraven entered. This time his appearance was slightly changed: A priest's purple stole rested around his neck.

Kraven: "It is time to repent, you foul ones!"

Pietro: Pietro rolled his head to look at their insane captor. "Repent? What the hell for?!"

Mayhem: "I-I haven't done anythin' wrong..." Mayhem struggled, but whatever he was tied with was stronger then he was and all the movements just aggravated his back.

Kraven: "Ah, you see, that can't be right." He stepped closer and looked down on the struggling youth. "Why else would Satan grand you the abilities you have, after all?"

Kraven: Two more men came into the room, one pushing a small cart with several sterile-looking plates on it. "Here they are. You see, the repenting today should be mainly performed by your two companions, cat-boy." The second man held out a large hunting knife for him and the hunter took it.

Kraven: "You, on the other side...well, see, I am not actually doing all of this just for my own and in the name of the Lord. There are other parties involved, although they'd rather not have anyone knowing about it." He looked at the blade glittering in the cold light.

Kraven: "On the other side, even though I am an excellent hunter, there are organisational things that need to be done, which requires professionals. And...." he made a gesture that included the whole room. "This. Which has to be paid for, though not directly by my surporters. That is why they were so friendly to organize sponsors for my crusade. And all they require in return are a few pounds of meat." He poked Mayhem's bare stomach with the tip of his knife.

Kraven: "Now, I think I can do this rather quickly, I am used to deboning animals under far worse conditions after all. So, what's the first thing we need? A liver?" He looked at the list the man with the cart showed him.

Mayhem: Mayhem could not stop the tears of absolute terror as it dawned on him what the man was going to do. Ignoring his back, he started to struggle in earnest. "Oh gods, no! Please!!" His voice shook with sobs. "I haven't done anythin' wrong! At leas' knock me out or something!"

Pietro: Pietro's eyes widened, and he too started to struggle. Wasn't going to sit and watch this. No way. Nononononono.... "Sick bastard! Let us go!" He yelled.

Hepzibah: Hepzibah closed her eyes and wished she could shut out the sound of Mayhem pleading and Pietro yelling as easily. "It's going to be all right May," she whispered to him despite herself.

Kraven: "Okay, I think I know what's what now." He let his eyes wander over the boy on the table for a moment and then made a swift cut, starting just below the sternum and ending a bit above the hip.

Kraven: "The power of Christ compels you!" He made a cross with his hand over the fresh cut and made a second cut, that allowed him to open up the stomache in fron of him like a book. "Liver first." He reached in. "You know, it is funny, but you are the first one I have opened while alive...feels funny."

Pietro: Pietro turned his face away and shut his eyes as Kraven cut into Mayhem, clenching his hands into fists. This wasn't happening....

Mayhem: Mayhem let out a shriek at the pain, the table shuddering as he tried desperately not to squirm - he'd only make it worse. The cry disintergrated into mindless babbling and pleading as tears streamed down his face, his tail whipping madly and claws deep in the table's surface. Thisisn'thappeningthisisn'thappening... He couldn't even think, the pain was excrutiating, made worse by the attempts at healing.

Kraven: A still warm liver ended up on a plate. "Now, don't look away children. Suffering is part of the cleansing process, that's why you're here!" Then he smiled down upon the boy writhing in pain. "And aren't you lucky? You can suffer more thn them, so your soul will be saved even sooner!...Now, where was I?...Ah, the kidney for the gentleman from the Emirates..."

Kraven: He ripped open the cuts that had started to heal again and his hands went on to do the gruesome work.

Pietro: "I'm not going to watch you pull organs out of my friend." Pietro forced out, still refusing to look, "You talk about repenting for sins - what the hell do you call this?!"

Mayhem: That dragged out a fresh shriek, made worse by the fact that without anything to take the toxins away, what was left of his blood that wasn't on the floor was burning. Mayhem's vision was tunneled as he stared wide-eyed at the ceiling, still pleading, his heart struggling even as his body replaced the blood lost.

Hepzibah: There was nothing they could do for Mayhem now. But at the sound of him screaming in agony, she opened her eyes and looked at him. A tear dampened her fur and she heard her friend being mutilated alive and pulled at her restraints.

Kraven: "Okay, I think this it it for today, can't break our piggy bank completely, can we?" A kidney-shaped lump of flesh landed on a plate. "I think we'll go for the retina transplant and the skin graft tomorrow. Now, have you got food for our repentant sinners?" A guard stepped closer and whispered into Kraven's ear.

Kraven: "McDonald's?" He gave him a strange look. "Oh well...give the cat boy the Big Mac, the other one gets the quarterpounder. The cat girl can have the cheeseburger." He reached out and a towel appeared for him from under the cart, which he used to wipe his hands.

Mayhem: Mayhem's sobbing answered him as his healing was finally allowed to do its work, breath coming in harsh pants as he lay there, twitching in pain and covered in blood. Random thoughts started sparking through his mind as it ebbed and flowed on the edge of consciousness. Could have at least taken out the metal... "Help..."

[Edited on 28-9-09 by Starfish]
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

*hums 'Night Surgeon'* I now picture Anthony Stewart Head as Kraven thanks to that xD

Yummy instance guys, gore-galore!
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Gaaaaaaah. Lovely, guys.... :yech :X

Although, McDonald's? :LMAO