12/08 Instance: If at First...

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timelined for the evening of [fic] ‘Stone Cold Silent’

Hepzibah: Hepz opened her eyes. Three o'clock in the morning according to the alarm clock on Hector's night stand. She looked over at Mayhem's bed, still unslept in. At this point, she knew neither he nor Karr would be back tonight. Reaching out, she flipped on the little radio on the alarm clock and curl up tighter; she didn't like to be alone in the quiet anymore.

Hector: Hec slipped into his room, quietly so as not to disturb his roommate who... He turned, was not here. He stripped off his shirt, tired and sore from work all night, and sat on the edge of the bed to pull his jeans and shoes off.

Hepzibah: "Hi," she whispered from her little cocoon of blankets. "Have a good day at the office?" Even in the dark, she could see him clearly and smiled a bit.

Hector: He almost jumped out of his skin as he bolted up to his feet, vanished and turned. "Oh... Hey..." He let himself become visible again. "Yeah... Made a pretty penny." He sat back down next to her on the bed. "Sleeping well?"

Hepzibah: "Sorry - didn't mean to scare you," she bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah, I slept alright I guess. I fell asleep here... I can go back to my room - let you have your bed back if you want." It wasn't like her being there was really going to benefit him in some way, except to make a small bed even smaller.

Hector: "Nah, it's fine. Just didn't expect ya here." He grinned as he pulled off his sneakers and jeans, tossing them across the room to the closet and crawled into bed beside her. "Freezing out there tonight." He instinctively started to put his arms around her as he got in bed.

Hepzibah: Hepz tensed up a tiny bit, then made herself relax. This was Hector - he wasn't going to hurt her. She took a little breath and nuzzled up against him to help warm him up. "Let's get you warmed up," she whispered.

Hector: He grinned again, "And that's why I keep ya around," he joked. He rubbed his hands across her back to get them warmer and played a bit of footsie with his ice like feet. "Sorry... Will be warm soon though." He leaned forward to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Hepzibah: She meeped at Hector's ice cold feet on her and kicked back at him playfully. "Always knew I was just a bed warmer to you," she laughed as he kissed her, trying not to back away as his hands wandered over her back covered only by the t-shirt she'd swiped out of his dresser earlier.

Hector: "Pretty much", he grinned at the face she made at him. "I'm just messing..." His hands and feet started to warm again and he felt less Bobby-like. "I'm glad you're here... I've missed ... I see you've jacked another of my t-shirts..." He laughed quietly as he held her.

Hepzibah: She smiled at the sentiments he almost expressed. That wasn't his style and she accepted that. "You must have missed me. Risked a hell of a lot to bring me home." She closed her eyes and took in his scent. "Shirt smells like you... you weren't here..." Hepz rest her head on his shoulder, her arms curled up against her chest.

Hector: "Yeah... Sorry bout that. Had to go out and make some money..." He shrugged and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'm here now though, so no need for the shirt." He grinned as he joked.

Hepzibah: "Don't be sorry. I know you got stuff you got to take care of," she shrugged with a smile that turned to a look of discomfort as he slyly suggested she take off the shirt. Suddenly, she couldn't look at him.

Hector: He watched as she rolled away from him. "Hey.. Sorry. Was just playing... I don't wanna rush ya into anything." He rolled her back over onto his arm and wrapped her up. "We'll just take it at your pace."

Hepzibah: "I can't...I'm sorry..." she covered her face to keep from crying. "I want to... I just... after he let them... I just can't." She knew she wasn't making any sense. Hepz got that same feeling she'd gotten when Pietro had learned what his father had allowed others to do to her. She wanted the floor to open up and swallow her whole.

Hector: "Hey hey hey..." He held her tight, "You've got nothing ta be sorry for." He pulled her hands down and wiped away the tears that ran down her cheeks.. "None of that's your fault... And it's over now. Just calm down... You are safe here, I won't let anything happen to you..."

Hepzibah: She wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his bare chest. "You don't understand," she shook her head, tears still streaming down her face. "It was my fault... I made them - Magnus said he would come after you if I didn't do what he wanted." She looked back up at him desperately. "I couldn't let that happen."

Hector: He squeezed her as she cried, "That's not your fault..." He said looking down into her crying eyes, "Don't think about it, you never have to think about any of that ever again." He ran his hand through her hair.

Hepzibah: "How can you expect me not to think about it?? Especially when - " She couldn't help but shiver as his hand brushed against her. She was quiet for a moment; she didn't want him to know. She didn't want anyone to know. But Hec deserved the truth, no matter how hard it was to say. Hepz shut her eyes tight so she didn't have to see the look on his face. "They raped me, Hector."

Hector: His face went blank as she confided in him and then anger started feeling him again. The same fury he'd had when he thought she'd died redoubled. He calmed himself so he didn't scare Hepz, she'd had enough to worry about for a life time. "Baby... I'm sorry... I didn't know..."

Hepzibah: Hepz held onto Hec and started crying again, letting all the pain out finally. "I didn't want you to know. I don't want anyone to know..." She recounted most of what had happened, glossing over the parts her mind still wouldn't let her remember. "Magnus finally put up bars between us after the last one - he tore me up real bad. Magnus got tired of waiting for me to heal up enough to go again."

Hector: "My God..." He didn't know what to make of the sadistic story she told him. "I'm so sorry... We tried to get you out as soon as possible... I... I'm sorry.." He didn't know what else to say as she sobbed in his arms.

Hepzibah: "It's not your fault. You risked so much coming to bring me home." She finally stopped crying and curled up tight against him. "It could have been a trap. And I thanked you by being a total bitch." She flushed at the memory of being insulted by the notion that this Latino could mean anything to someone like her. God, Jessica had been an arrogant snob.

Hepzibah: "But things will get better, Hector. I swear. Somehow... I'll get past this, ok?" She knew his libido was just as insane as hers had been. And this, while it wasn't her fault, had to be 'difficult' for him.

Hector: "That wasn't you..." He hugged her, "That was who they made you into." He smiled, "And course you will, and I'll help ya." He wiped more of her tears away and kissed her again. "Just take some time patience. And I can do patience..." He grinned, "Maybe..."

Hepzibah: She managed a laugh as he brushed her tears away. "You? Patient?" She closed her eyes and kissed him back, taking in his scent. "Just take it nice and slow..." She could do this...

Hector: "That's it, nice and slow, no rush right?" He smiled softly for her. "We got all the time you need to feel better..."

Hepzibah: Hepz smiled back, loving him more than ever as she shifted and laid against him. "Maybe I'll buy some 'product' from you. Your stuff always took the edge off." Her smile turned into a grin.

Hector: "Ha.. yeah. We'll see." He grinned back at her. "You know... Think I might have some that would help immensely." He said as he thought about it. "But no rush..."

Hepzibah: "Oh? What?" She still kept her arms folded against herself, just not quite able to relax enough to let herself go with the flow.

Hector: "Not sure how much you remember, but I've been working on different blends for a while now. Came up with a few specially for certain peoples and situations..." He rubbed her arms and shoulders as he talked. "Came up with one for just your predicament."

Hepzibah: She bit her lip. Hector had a nice touch. His hands rubbing over her alone used to be enough to put her in the mood. "I'd be willing to try just about anything, Hec. I - I want things back like they used to be."

Hector: "Ok... If you're sure..." He checked with her to make sure it was what she wanted. He got up real fast and headed to his stash, pulling out a baggy with his purple dotted joints and a lighter. "Here ya go... These are all yours..." He said as he crawled back in.

Hepzibah: She opened the zippered baggie and immediately blinked her eyes. "This isn't your usually stuff," she murmured, taking one out and lighting it with practiced ease. She closed her eyes as the smoke seeped into her lungs and she felt herself get a little lighter. Not as much as before, but she had a healing factor trying to compensate. Thank you Magnus... she thought bitterly. She let the smoke out with a sigh.

Hepzibah: "Very nice, Hector," she smiled, leaning back against him as they sat against the headboard.

Hector: "Well... Yeah. I am a professional." He grinned as he watched her. "Look like a natural, guess the physical stuff seems to come back instinctively...." He said, pushing himself up a bit, pillow against the headboard of the bed.

Hepzibah: "Like riding a bicycle I suppose," she smiled, taking another hit and watching the smoke curling upwards. "Want some?" She offered the J to him, starting to feel a little more relaxed and... something else.

Hector: "Ha... Um.. No. Not off that one. It's just for you. Remember, special blend." He grinned as he watched her smile become a little less wholesome and a little more enticing. "Feeling good?"

Hepzibah: "Getting there," she fairly purred, thoroughly enjoying herself. Hepz felt lighter, almost euphoric as the joint disappeared. Her free hand began drifting up his chest, fingertips brushing lightly over his skin. "So... what's exactly in this 'special brand'?" she smiled.

Hector: "Trade secret." He smiled as she started to feel it and began to trace her fingers across his chest. "Just glad it still works with your new look."

Hepzibah: Hepz frowned, but let it pass - she probably wouldn't have understood even if he'd explained it to her. By the time she finished the joint, she was leaning on him fully with her arm around his waist. She wasn't fully feeling like her old self, but at least she wasn't about to start crying again. "So, what do you really think of my new look?" she asked flintily.

Hector: He ran his own finger up her bare arm. "Really? Truthfully?" He gave her a full once over. "I think you still look beautiful." He gave her a kiss on the top of her head. "And can even take you out into public now." He thought for a moment, "Well... people will still probably stair though... Not often a Latino ends up with a girl like you." He grinned.

Hepzibah: "Maybe," she frowned thoughtfully. "Not often a girl like me, gets this lucky." Her frown turned back into a smile as she curled up to him, needing to feel more of him against her as his special brand coursed stronger in her veins.

Hector: "To be fair, you haven't 'gotten lucky' yet." He grinned, glad to see her smiling like her old self. He held her tight as she cuddled against him. He could feel her heart beating faster, making her skin warm as his fingers trailed across it.

Hepzibah: "Neither have you." She was breathing faster as she felt like she was on fire everywhere he touched. Her face was inches from his, as she looked into his dark eyes and whispered. "Hector, were you telling me the truth? You really haven't been with anyone else?"

Hector: "I haven't been with anyone." He confirmed, "Excepting senior lefty." He grinned as he reached out to kiss her lightly. "I almost did, but decided I'd rather wait for you."

Hepzibah: "Thank you, Hector. You don't know what that means to me." Hepz kissed him back, her tongue sliding over his lips a little bit, taking in the smell and taste of him. Her need for him was starting to outweigh everything else. She wondered what he meant by 'almost', but now wasn't the time to ask. Right now she just wanted.... She ran her hands down his chest as the weed in her system wound her tighter. "I...I don't think you'll be needing senior lefty tonight," she whispered.

Hector: He grinned, "Sweet action." His muscles tightened under her hand as she trailed down his body. "He needs a night off..." He kissed her again, his lips parting for her as she licked across them.

Hepzibah: She nodded her agreement, practically in his lap now. Her hand trailed to the waist band of his boxers, stopping there as her lips kissed up his jaw. "I need you," she breathed into his ear, almost desperately, feeling almost feral as she rubbed against him. Whatever he'd put in that joint was starting to drive her crazy.

Hector: "Oh yeah?" He grinned again, Working better than expected with the healing factor... he thought as she started to rub up against her. "Thank God for that." He whispered his prayer as he kissed her again.

I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Esynthia
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Bicep Addict
Nightscrawlearth Character: :rogue :monet :multiple :leech :sinister

Post by Esynthia »

aww yay for breaking a tiny bit of that barrier! :)
ImageImage

Remy: he feels lust for everyone
Raven Hare
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Talking Pussy

Post by Raven Hare »

lol! Thanks. They're getting there. ;)
:hepz :kitty