3/8 Instance: Kits and Kat

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

3/8 Instance: Kits and Kat

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Timelined: Present

Christopher: Chris walked from the library slowly balancing books in his arms. It was study time for him and he didn't feel like doing it in the library, he wanted some tunes. Shit. How the hell am I gonna get up the stairs. He approached the stairs cautiously and very slowly began to go up the steps.

Kitty: "Chris? Is that you under all those books??" Kitty grinned and stopped her descend down the stairs and peeked around the tall stack.

Christopher: Her voice startled him and he dropped all of the books. "Crap! Yeah it was me under all those books." He started picking them all up. Crap that's just a perfect way to greet someone you like Chris. "Hehe sorry Kitty didn't expect to run into an angel on the way back to my room." He gave her a little wink. Heh at least that stuff with Monet helped me to be a bit more brave.

Kitty: Kitty laughed good naturedly and shook her head. "Sorry, I didn't mean to spook you. Here, let me help you." She knelt down and grabbed up some of the books. "What are you studying?"

Christopher: "Biology, trying to keep myself at least five steps ahead of the class." He gave her a big smile. "So how have you been cutie?" He blushed a bit, noticing his words were a bit more brave than he was.

Kitty: "Just call me KitKat," she smiled and turned her attention back to his books. "Wow. This is some pretty heavy duty reading." She made an appreciative sound as she looked at the spines. Suddenly, her head shot back up, "Oh!! Guess what!?"

Christopher: He gave her a little laugh. "Sure, KitKat. Oh and what?" He picked up the last of the books and made sure none of them had been damaged.

Kitty: "Lola had her babies!" Her ponytail bounced excitedly as she danced about a bit. "Three girls and a boy. And Lola loves the nesting box you made for her," she grinned.

Christopher: "Awesome!!! Wanna help me run these to my room and then you can show me them?" He sniffed his shirt a little. "Eww and maybe a quit clothing change. I didn't think I'd be doin’ anything but workin’ out and studying today so I didn't hit my room to change after my sparrin’ match with the punchin’ bag."

Kitty: Kitty nodded. "Sure, that would be fine." He smelled fine to her, but she understood. She hated that grungy after workout feel. "So, who won? You or the bag?" she joked, heading up the stairs with him.

Christopher: "Hmm I'd have to go with myself but not in a good way." He walked slowly with her towards his room, different little scenarios playing out through his head. Damn Monet for gettin’ me thinking more about all this stuff. At least Mental Kitty is a lot nicer than either Monet's

Kitty: She frowned curiously as they got to his door. "What's that mean?"

Christopher: "Just tried gettin’ some things outta my head and it didn't work well. Plus a punching bag just isn't as fun as a real person." He picked up the pace. Idiot! Don't say too much! "Oh hey you'll finally get to see my fish!"

Hepzibah: "You get new fish?" Kitty asked. She'd seen his fish, even the shy little clown fish. Kitty wasn't sure quite how to take his line about hitting a real person being more fun than a punching bag.

Christopher: "No." He looked at her a little confused. "Oh uhmm yeah I forgot you came and saw them on valentine’s day. Other moments that day kinda block that whole part out." He gave her a smile. "I think I should get some new ones. Maybe we could hit the mall sometime and you can help me pick some out."

Hepzibah: Kitty grinned a little. She knew what he was getting at. "You know me. Always up for a trip to the mall! Your dad agree to send up your car yet?" They turned down the hall towards the boys' dorms.

Christopher: "I'm still persuading. He's pretty stubborn. I think mom's gonna make him though. She says we're too high class to ride a bus." He sighed, "sometimes she says things that just aren't right." He walked up to his door and set the books down opening the door for Kitty. "Ladies first."

Hepzibah: That got a laugh. "Well, my mom would have just said the bus wasn't safe. But I'm Daddy's girl. Not that I abuse the privilege, but..." she winked at him. She had always been 'daddy's girl'. Elizabeth was mom's favorite. "Thanks," she stepped and sat his book on his desk.

Christopher: He followed right behind her and set the stack he had next to the others and then went over to his dresser and started tearing through it looking for some different clothes. He grabbed a few things then headed off to the bathroom. "Be right back Kit Kat." He bolted off to the bathroom and shut the door tight and started changing.

Hepzibah: "Ok," she nodded with a smile and went to watch the fish.

Christopher: "So when were they born?" He yelled from the bathroom while he was changing. He started trying to take his pants off while waiting on her answer. He hopped around a little trying to get outta his pants but they were proving to be to good of an enemy for him and he fell backwards. "OH SHIT!!" He hit the floor with a thud.

Hepzibah: "A few-" She heard a crash in the bathroom and rushed to the door. "Chris!?" She banged on the bathroom door, "Chris?? You ok??" She barely resisted the urge to open the door.

Christopher: "Yeah..." He groaned, "that hurt a little bit." He sighed a little bit and tried to get up but slipped again on his pants. "Ugh these things are out to kill me! He laid back a mumbled to himself about how much he was failing.

Hepzibah: She chewed on her bottom lip. "Um... you need some help or something?" She put her ear to the door and laid her hand on the door knob.

Christopher: "N-no I'm fine." He tried to kick off his pants but wasn't paying attention and kicked through the cabinet under the sink cutting his leg up. "SON OF A BITCH!!!!" He cringed and grabbed at his leg starring at the blood and splinters.

Hepzibah: "Chris!?!" She banged on the door harder and flung it open. "What happened??" She saw him on the floor with his shirt off and pants down. "Oh!" she turned around towards the door, blushing madly. "What do you want me to do??"

Christopher: His eye went wide as she opened the door. "N-nothing. I should be fine." He cringed again and a slight hiss left his lips as he moved his leg to pull out the splinters. "Ow." He pulled them out slowly and let his healing factor deal with the gaps they left. "Sorry KitKat guess I'm a bit clumsy." He pulled on his other pair of pants and reached for his shirt and noticed it had a big rip in it.

Christopher: "Damn guess I'll need a new one." He got up slowly. "Oooch. That doesn't feel too good." He limped over to the door slowly.

Hepzibah: She finally turned back around. "Um... here, let me help." She offered him her shoulder as he limped towards the door, trying not to stare at the tattoos.

Christopher: "Thanks KitKat." He leaned on her gently until his leg was completely healed. "So what do you think of my tatts?" He gave her a smile. "It surprised me and Rachel that they even stay there." He shook his leg a little feeling it heal. "Ugh it always itches after it heals."
Hepzibah: "Better?" She asked, helping him steady himself. Kitty blinked, a little embarrassed, but giving the tatts a good look. "Elemental symbols?" she guessed seeing what looked like fire on his back.

Christopher: "Yeah, symbols from Avatar the Last Airbender. It was my favorite show when I was growing up. It's actually what got me into martial arts. I've got all the seasons on DVD if you wanna check it out." He grabbed a new shirt and put it on. "Sorry bout the whole seein me in just boxers thing.... I sooo didn't mean for that to happen."

Hepzibah: "That could be fun. I don't think I've ever seen any of them." She smiled, "And it's alright. Accidents happen. You sure you're ok?" She gave him a concerned look. He looked like he'd healed up, but that had to hurt - a lot.

Christopher: "Yeah I'm fine." He pulled up his pants leg and showed her his leg. "Healing factor sure helps out a lot." He gave her a smile. "But now I'm gonna have to fix that or Alex might flip out on me." He laughed a little. As if he could flip out. He's too nice.

Hepzibah: "I agree." She checked out the demolished cabinet door. "Guess we could swing by Home Dept while we're out?" she joked.

Christopher: "Hehe yeah sure." Awesome! More time I'll get to spend with Kitty!!! His smile got a little wider. "Okay now let’s go see those kits!"

Hepzibah: She grinned. "Right this way!" Kitty lead him back towards the girls' dorms. "That nest hutch has really been good. The babies are still too little to get out of their side of it, so Lola can get some time by herself. But I still take her out for walks and stuff. Vet said she needed to get plenty of exercise and be away from the kits sometimes."

Christopher: "I'm glad they like it." He smiled, "and if there's anything else you want feel free to ask and I'll give you a hand." He walked along with her towards her room. "I mean I've got to be a good Boyscout every once in a while."

Hepzibah: "Thanks! I might be asking you if you know of anyone who could give one of them a good home soon." Kitty was worried about that. She knew she couldn't keep them all, but she wanted to find good owners for them. She opened her door and lead him inside. "Aren't they adorable??" They'd finally gotten their fur, making them look more like baby bunnies and less like hairless lumps.

Christopher: "Hehe yeah they're adorable." He looked at them noticing how tiny they were. "I'll take one for you if you can't find it a home. But you gotta promise to come visit it every once in a while." He gave her a little wink hoping she'd notice why he said that.

Hepzibah: "Ok, sure! I mean, so long as it's ok with Darren." She nodded, making her ponytail bob up and down. "About giving you one of the kits - not about coming to visit it... not that I think he'd say 'no', but Spook is the daddy and -" She stopped herself from babbling. "Say! What about that trip to the mall!"

Christopher: "Hehe sure. Lets go!" He headed out the door and took off down the hall towards the garage. "Bet I can beat you there KitKat!!"

Hepzibah: "Oh, I don't think so!" She broke out into run, pushing her long legs as fast. If there was one thing she couldn't stand, it was coming in second place!

Christopher: "You sure about that KitKat?" He kept going as fast as he could getting closer and closer to the garage. "Better hurry up if you're gonna beat me." He smiled and laughed a little.

Hepzibah: Kitty phased through the tool boxes and obstacles between them and her mustang as they ran. She carefully avoided the cars, not wanting to short circuit them by accident. She was grinning madly as they came up on her car.

Christopher: Chris laughed and slowed down a little letting her get in the lead. "Hey using powers is cheating." He stopped when he got to her car.

Hepzibah: "Whine, whine whine!" she laughed tagging her car. "And you don't get points for letting me win," she grinned, slapping his arm. "Come on, let go!"

Christopher: He poked her side playfully. "Hehe okay." He opened the door for her. "Muh lady." He gave her a big smile.

Hepzibah: "Thanks," she pulled her keys out of her pocket and hopped in. Kitty cranked up the car while she waited for him to get in, turning the heat on, it was still really chilly outside.

Christopher: He hopped in his side and gave her a big thumbs up. "Let’s have some fun!!!!"

Hepzibah: Kitty laughed out loud. "Home Depot, here we come!"
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.