ok, anybody wanna give me the Prowler stryline,

The X-Men! Spider-Man, Iron Man, the Hulk, the Fantastic Four, Thor, Captain America, and more!
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

I think i got a bit of it, but all of it is... questionable. I no he's a crook gone good, and also that he's a spidey guy, not x-men. But why was he created, and what does he do.
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
Garble
Lookout
Lookout
Title: Weirdsmith

Post by Garble »

I'll give you what I can, but I only read one story with him and it was a long time ago...

He's a former crook, like you said. He's got martial arts training, and he wears a costume full of gadgets he built, like gas bombs and such. In the story I read he was a window-washer by day.

I think he was created as another Spider-Man villian and was just turned good by the writers. It used to happen alot to Spider-Man villians.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

yeah i no, i have like all of the spider-man eternal evil cards. It's like all bad guys, and almost a quarter of them went good before they died, example- Kraven.
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
ahmed
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Post by ahmed »

The prowler was a window washer/ inventer named Hobie Brown who wanted to make it big. To do so, he tried to sell his invention to his employer, who rejected it. So he came up with the idea of using his inventions to make a superheroic identity for himself. deciding it was too slow to receive fame as a hero, so he decided to be a villain as the Prowler, commit a crime, then have Hobie Brown return with the money and be a hero. Inevitably, he ended up battling Spidey, getting defeated, and when Spidey hears his story, is let go due to sympathy. Over the years Spidey and Prowler's paths have crossed, but they've remained allies.
"Earthwormearthwormearthwormearthworm Jim! Hoo-ray for him!!!"

"Eat Dirt, evildoer!!!!!"

"By The Great Worm, whose segments stretch across the infinite universe."

Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member#8

Teen Scrawlers #1
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

Prowler rox, i got a action figure of him on my shelf, and a few cards, but wasn't there some like new, mega Prowler, or am i thinking of some 2099 thing. I mean, i remember, he was bigger, badder, darker.