Well wishes

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
LadyErin
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Well wishes

Post by LadyErin »

Hi Paty,

I just read about your tyroid problem, and I am glad you are better now.

So, blessings to you and many many wishes of good health.
http://lady_erin.livejournal.com
:magneto
What do you mean, you "don't believe in homosexuality?" It's not like the Easter Bunny, your belief isn't necessary. ~~Lea DeLaria
Want to IM me? U2U me for the screenname.
Diablo
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber

Well wishes

Post by Diablo »

Same thing here.
I hope you're both doing OK.
Rock is alive : Atlantys. :guitar
www.atlantys.biz

:wanda :bamf :psylocke :phoenix :kylun :rogue
Paty
Deck Swabber
Deck Swabber
Title: Magnetofiend

Well wishes

Post by Paty »

Yeah... I am doing fine these days... The doc is keeping tabs on the ol' thyroid hormone levels as they decline...now that the thyroid is defunct. I willhave to take synthroid for the rest of my beknighted life, but it is better than how I was getting... I was totally off the wall and even dave and Boo did n't know what to do!
I am still very opinionated on things... especially what Marvel is doing...but not half as frantic about it... nor anywhere as belligerant.
Part of that is due to the thyroid being dead and not stirring me up..the other part is due to the fact that i don't care any more. they will destroy their money base and go down in flames...unless the movies save them. avi Arad knows how to do comics for the masses.

but Dave and I are doing OK right now...He isslowly getting used to the dialysis and I am being more my old self... so peace reigns at cockrum's Corner here in SC

Paty
Magneto Rules!
Xavier drools!
Write support the Claremont Magneto! Cast a vote for complexity in characterization! And write to protest THE USELESS KILLING OF NIGHTCRAWLER !!!
Write to :
Isaac Perlmutter , Alan Fine, Alex Alonso and Nick Lowe at
Marvel Entertainment Inc.
135 W 50th Street
New York, NY 10020