Question about something in the Nightcrawler mini-series!

A monument and archive dedicated to Dave and Paty Cockrum. Nightscrawlers was their home on the internet and always will be. This forum preserves that legacy.
The Atom
Lubber
Lubber

Post by The Atom »

Freberg's History of the U.S.A. is not only out on CD, but a few years ago he recorded a second volume. You can get a box set of both volumes from the usual online sources. :)

Dave
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Oh, Great and Mighty Dark Bamf, :worship it is on its way to you in the mail! Look for it on or by Wednesday at the latest! In CD format! Have fun!!

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler
Dark Bamf
Lookout
Lookout
Title: The Creator

Post by Dark Bamf »

Thursday, and it's not here yet, but I'll keep my eyes peeled. A second volume?!? Holy sh*t, I didn't know that! Hey, Jerry, did you know that?

:bamf
'I'm in love, I'm in love with Atilla the Hun--
Atilla the Hun, Atilla the Hun.
He may pillage your village and kill everyone
but I still love Atilla the Hun.'
--Atilla's Hunny
GalacticAgent
Lubber
Lubber

Post by GalacticAgent »

Yup, I knew it. I was going to send you the set but StarChild beat me to it...............sniff, sniff..............Oh well. I guess I'm getting to slow on the draw in my old age.
I'll just jump up here on the rigging. You mean on top of everything else, this ship is rigged? Rumble, rumble. Stop that rumbling down there! Rumble
StarChild
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: Banned

Post by StarChild »

Jerry...if you have anything different than "Tip of the Freberg"...Send it to him! G'wan!! I have a CD of "History of the US Pt.2' that I will be dispatching to him payday Friday!! (Which is 2 days before my birthday!! Hint...Hint! ) So the Dark Bamf will receive that by next week!!

[Edited on 18/4/06 by StarChild]

Ah, yes...lover at heart and along comes the ultimate romantic! Fox hunt ala Nightcrawler