Cartoon Network Pulled Evo?

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Originally posted by *BAMFgal*
YAHOO!!! THEY PUT EVO BACK!!
AHAHA Cartoon Network put Evo on again!! Its Mondays thru Thursdays at 9:30 Eastern Time!! AHAHAHA :D:D:LOL
YAHOO!!! I have cable,so I checked today and it said CN would play "X Impulse" at 10:30 p.m.!!! :D:D
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i am so glad they put evo back on the air! now i wonder if they are going to add some of the newer epiosdes.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
blueberrymuffin
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

Post by blueberrymuffin »

The deal on the new episodes airing on CN is as follows.
Warner Bros. are the producers for the show. So they make it and pay for it and all that. Then they show it on KidsWB, for obvious reasons.
Then.....after a certain amount of time goes by....time that has to do with copywriting and licensing, CN is able to license or purchase said episodes and air them on their channel.
Because Warner Bros. put production of EVO on hiatus for a while, they need to keep the rights to seasons 3 and 4 for now so that they will have repeat episodes to air themselves. Otherwise both channels would be airing the same episodes. While this might make us fans happy, it's not so good for the Nielson Ratings.
Make sense?
"I deserve sympathy for the sins of my sordid past, not scorn. Those were difficult days, I was probably very confused and out of my mind on drink or drugs. It's not always about 'good' and 'evil' Scott dear." Emma

"I can't believe what some mutants are up to right now in the privacy of their own homes." Emma (again)
Alan_Cummings

Post by Alan_Cummings »

i would actually be quite happy if they have canceled it im not a big fan of evo it makes all to characters seem quite gay.... no offence meant to anyone but ill just stick with the old stuff..... :kiss
sevati
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by sevati »

Originally posted by Alan_Cummings
quite gay
I'm sick of this. Gay is a celebration of a lifestyle, not a word to be used as a derogatory curse.

I know people who have been physically attacked and harassed because of their sexual orientation. This isn't something to be taken lightly, or used as a joke. Grow up, and fast.
I've left the board. Friends know where to find me :)
jack7040
Lubber
Lubber

Post by jack7040 »

I know. Kidswb had it first. Then cartoonnetwork stoll it. But do you know when kidswb is on. I could of missed x-men evolution. That is my favorite show. By the way what is your favorite x-men type of show. Tell me latter. Bye!
Mistress D
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Mistress D »

AKK! Evo was cancelled again! :o They got almost to the end of season 3, then skipped way back and showed the very first episode from season 1, and now they're not showing it anymore!!! *howls in despair* Noooooo! Evo Kurt is so cute! :( I sent Cartoon Network an Email asking them to bring it back, but I dunno if they'll even glance at it. Maybe if enough of us send them complaints, they'll bring it back!! :)
"I am Phil, Prince of Insufficient light! I darn you to Heck!!" :devil

"Quick, get the video camera! The Professor's sloshed and he's doing wheelies in the rose garden!"

"It's just a flesh wound!"

I AM THE VIRUS SIGNITURE. PUT ME INTO YOUR SIGNITURE BOX SO I MAY REPLICATE!
Fuzzy_Jr.
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Fuzzy_Jr. »

Yea, I hope they bring it back... I have yet to see that first episode which I have waited FOREVER for... I don't even know why Cartoon Network pulled it off... It's not like it dosn't have fans... I mean, tons of sites all over the net, about 5,000 more fics than any other cartoon on FF.net... :rolleyes
N-No Season Five? *Wince* *Whimper* WAHAHAHAHA! *Twitch*
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

i sucks- i never got to see X23 or that ep where the Brotherhood play hero (i FORGOT the title
kids WB & Cartoon Net are ALL STUPID
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Nova
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Nova »

ok i'm really confused. first evo was on :D. then i wasn't able to see it for a while :cry. but when i checked the listings on Cn it wasn't there anymore. WHATS HAPPENING? is evo gone? nooooo :bawl
ac0demon
Lubber
Lubber

Post by ac0demon »

:( Will someone please come up with a new X-Men cartoon. I am bored with EVO and ready for the next x-installment (featuring nightcrawler as the main character, of course:D)
My SITES:
...::www.JebeTaru.com::...
Unstuck in a cookie cutter world!

----------------------------------------------
****City of Heroes****
----------------------------------------------

( ) ( )( ) ( )http://www.bubblegum-girl.com( ) ( )( ) ( )
xstechfreak
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by xstechfreak »

Now where am I supposed to get my Cartoon Xmen fix...ergh....we need more channels...there should be the all _____ channel...alll _____ all the time....then you would know whats on and what you want to watch....