X-Men2 Favorite sceen

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Blue_Elf_Lover
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Blue_Elf_Lover »

Hi,
My favorite sceens were the opening where you see him teleporting:bamf every where and kicking secret service butt!:D The second one is when he teleports:bamf out of the X-jet to save one of the X-Mens lives Wow!:shocked Anyways that`s mine. What are yours??
Zix
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Zix »

Same as you. I think it's just a truely great way to start a movie. It doesn't seem to care about explaining itself (until later anyway), it's just a lot of energy.
Coalition for 'Crawler to Carry a Cutlass (CCCC) Member# 31 :engarde

:bunnyWe are the Bunny Warriors. Fear Us. :bunnyBunny impersonator #12 :bunny
Dark Angel
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Dark Angel »

I liked all of Nightie's scenes especially the scene with his shirt off**drool**
SheCat
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by SheCat »

Can you say Deathstrike? Woohoo! Asian chick (I am so biased) beats Wolvie to a pulp!
And the opening scene with Nighty rocked. Period.
"I throw de cards, de cards go BOOM! End of bad guy, end of story." -Gambit, X-Treme
"Everything I still want I just now prayed for." -Kreon, Antigone :cry
Viceroy of the Black Tom Appreciation Society
"You act like I know what day of the week it is." ~Patchy
From the Strange and Twisted Mind of Emmy-Jay / Enter the Patchverse...:respectgambit
thylacine
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by thylacine »

I liked when Nightcrawler rescued Rogue. That was cool.
Vee_EmmCee
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Vee_EmmCee »

I'm going to have to agree with the masses and go with Nighty's presidential scene! I also love the last scene, with Jean Grey. I think it's beautiful.
"The hate of another person is sick and disgusting, and I'll never understand how the word hate is thrown around like it's nothing. Because it's something, something ominious, and in the end, it will destroy us all. "
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Beboots »

Of course, this question is asked four days before it comes out over here... I haven't seen it since May! ...Anyway, my favorite scene was also the beggining one... Although I quite liked the 'Because we shouldn't have to' scene where Kurt speaks with Mystique.... I still love movie-verse Mystique's voice...
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
elvenenchantress
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by elvenenchantress »

Just about anything involving Nightcrawler. I was practically drooling in my seat in the theatre :LOL
They call it "PMS" because "Mad Cow Disease" was taken.

:bunny Bunny Warrior # 6 :bunny *rawr*

My deviantart gallery :browse
rockstar
Lookout
Lookout

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by rockstar »

Every scene with Nightcrawler.
The White House scene rocked my world. My heart wouldn't stop pounding even five minutes after the scene was over. The special effects were amazing and it was an awesome way for us to see what he can really do.

The church scene was another great one. It made him seem very mysterious at first. Then when he was lying down (shirtless, I might add :) ) we saw how human he was.
The same thing with the scene with him and Storm on the Jet. Along with the nice Kuroroness, we saw that Kurt really had a heart. I find it very amazing for him to keep his faith even after all he's been through.
He saved Rogue from her death. Nuff said (does she have crappy luck with seatbelts or what?)
Campfire. "I can take a closer look." Such a naughty elf!
"Because we shouldn't have to." It's official - Mystique is THE woman.
Ok, if I name the rest of the scenes with Nightcrawler, I might as well say the rest of the movie. But all of em were awesome!!!

I also like the scene where Pyro burns the cops.
"The whole idea of being in a dark superhero film was quite amusing, and I like that it's got a strong moral track about acceptance............. And then of course the idea of flying around, killing people with my tail -- that kind of appealed to me." :tail
- Alan Cumming (Interview with Wizard Magazine)
Nandireya
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: The Librarian

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Nandireya »

I think the cut Nighty/Toad battle woulda kicked butt! But the opening scene...yowza! And I love the look on his face when he says "I could take a closer look..." to Rogue...
:read The Librarian ~ Keeper of Elfin Facts :read

:bamf I'm sick of my subconscious...it's like it's got a mind of its own... :bamf

:D A Touch Of Velvet :D
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Same here! I love all the :moviecrawler scenes! My all time fav is where :moviecrawler tries to kill the the president.
That scene kicks @$$!!

Speaking of it,go to YAHOO movies and search 4 "X2" ,go to trailers and clips to see clips of the movie!
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
Beboots
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Beboots »

Originally posted by Nandireya
I think the cut Nighty/Toad battle woulda kicked butt!
What? Huh? Where'd you see/hear this, Nandi? :stunned ...And where can I see it? :P
/ERROR 406: file corrupt:Earth.config/reboot:universe? (Y/N)

:poke

Snape: Nonsense, Harry...I harbor no ill will towards any of my students, you accursed little worm.
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Booker »

I know it was in the original script to have a Toad/Nightcrawler fight. Which I would've drooled over. I love Toad.

My favorite scene for action is the first scene. It's one of the best openers I've ever seen in a movie. I also really enjoy the "Kurt Wagner, but in the circus I was billed as the Incredible Nightcrawler!" "Yeah, whatever."

I really laughed at that. It was cooooool.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
Siona
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Siona »

I'd have to say any and/or all Nighty scenes ((Godgiven...DUH. :rolleyes)), and the very end where Jean "dies". ;)

~Siona
You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of looove.

"Ah, young love. Stupid pencils."
-- SheCat.
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

My fave scenses were Nighty's White House bamf attack (mostly i liked EVERY nighty scence)
i liked the Wolvie/Deathstryke fight- i loved his "oh s@#$!" comment
but the scense that where my jaw dropped- was Magneto's jail break (i just cant get over how damn cool it was)
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Booker
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Booker »

Yeah, Magneto is awsome. There was a line that Brian Singer said in the first X-Men somewhere during a shoot, after Ian McKellen did some wire work. He said that he was "Very Magneto." My friends and I use that phrase now when we're pointing out how cool something is. It's Very Magneto.
Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksman
nightcrawler30
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by nightcrawler30 »

i loved the white house scene , when pyro was blowing up the cops/cars, the scene where nightie was in the church with jean and storm, and the last scene with phoeinx.
Master of Pupets Pulling your stings twisting your mind and breaking your dreams- Master Of Pupets

The Horsemen are drawing nearer On the leather steeds they ride They have come to take your life.
liz
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by liz »

The amazing intro of Nightcrawler is number 1 and number two would have to be the nice little scene between him and Storm when they talk about his scars and faith. Alan Cumming RULES
Neko Cat 7
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Neko Cat 7 »

Dude! On YAHOO movies,I just saw a clip :moviecrawler infultrating the White House! The clip was called "Are You Lost?"
"No matter what I do;no matter how hard I try...the ones I love will always be the ones who pay..."- Peter Parker

Whatever life holds in store for me, I will never forget these words:'With great power comes great responsibilities.' This is my gift, my curse...who am I ?...I'm Spider-Man."-Peter Parker

Being brilliant isn't enough. Intelligence is a gift, and you use it for the good of mankind.

Or blowing up New York. You know. Whatever suits your fancy. -My Doc Ock perspective

Which do I like more? Leroux, Kay, or Webber?
Leroux gave the Phantom life.
Kay gave the Phantom a soul.
Webber gave the Phantom a voice.
Consider that, and you'll see why I can't choose.

Phantom phan
RB
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by RB »

When Nightcrawler tried to introduce himself to Wolverine and then he said "Yeah, save it". The look on Nightcrawler's face was real funny, man looked mad shocked.

Another one was when Pyro blew up the police cars.

Finally, the scene when Wolverine killed all of the intruders in the mansion.
Bamf_me_baby
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Bamf_me_baby »

Originally posted by Dark Angel
I liked all of Nightie's scenes especially the scene with his shirt off**drool**
I agree TOTALLY:naughty:eek:love:D:shocked
DeeJay
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by DeeJay »

I like the opening White house scene like everyone else.

I also think the scene with him and mystique is great.

"Because we shouldn't have to."

Maybe nighcrawler should also ask why Mystique doesn't wear clothes as well.
pumpkinqueen15
Lubber
Lubber

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by pumpkinqueen15 »

1: Nightys intro at white house
2: Church scene
3: Nighty with his mom (awww)
4: Mansion attacked scene
5: And last but not least, when Jean dies and he says the prayer..."The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.
Mutant Freedom Now!!!
Dark Rose Siren
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Dark Rose Siren »

I liked the muesum scene in the begining- when Pryo & Bobby use their powers.
i also liked the scene during the raid on the mansion-i liked it when they show the powers- like Siryn & Coloussus
i also thought Kitty using her powers to get away from the soilders was cool
When barbarians are at the gate, Oh just Let'im in, they're barbarians, they're coming in anyway.
Sorte Springer
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

X-Men2 Favorite sceen

Post by Sorte Springer »

If I have to pick one favorite sceen from X2 it would bee Magnetos escape from the plastic prison. Nightcrawler in the church is a close second.
A ve in om de flest æ de bedst eller båre de flest.
- Niels Hausgaard