X2 DVD roll call

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Maelstrom
Lookout
Lookout

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Maelstrom »

The "gag reel", to my knowledge, is only available on the web as a download. There's a thread on it here. It's available from a German website called Giga (I think).

On another note: has anyone besides me had any trouble with the 4th disc in the 4 disc set? I couldn't access two features on it (Nightcrawler Reborn and Web Cast Highlights), so I sent it back. Amazon replaced in in record time... but the new, shrink-wrapped replacement had the exact same problem! I'm worried that they may have a bad batch, as I have to think that a DVD player problem would "invalidate" the entire disc, not just two features. Anyone else had a problem like this??
Eagles may soar, but weasels never get sucked into the intake of a jet engine..... :evil
Tyros
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Tyros »

I have heard that there are some problems with some of the disks....
Q
Lubber
Lubber

X2 DVD roll call

Post by Q »

(Off topic from above post)

I got the Dvd the very day it came out. I was so exited i decided to dress up as Nightcrawler for school. I bet the kids were so confused when they saw thier teacher come in with a black trench coat, sparkles i added myself. a black turtle neck sweater. a semi-white vest. And striped pants. the only thing i was missing was the tail and blue makeup. The rosary i had to leave at home though. But i had one. That was a very exiting day of teaching for me.
2=px15 if the p= ....:ooh.... :?......Geez! I teach this stuff?! :yuck
:sabretooth
StarLightCrawler
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

X2 DVD roll call

Post by StarLightCrawler »

I have the two-disk set. I realy like it. Even though i don;t like the controling drug they used on Nightcrawler and a few other muntants. The movie NightCrawler has become my fav. I cant realy say why he just has something over me. Wow i can be odd 0_o
Sorry for any miss typing or miss spelling.
If (sp) is by the word that means i don't know how to spell it.
Image :respectnc
My Kurt Site. Life
De kant spel fore beenz klub member# 3