X2 Blackbird

The Marvel Cinematic Universe is just the beginning - talk Marvel on the big screen, small screen and everything in between. DC Cinematic Universe and independent comic creations are welcome, too - The Walking Dead, Preacher, etc.
Malkarris
Lubber
Lubber

X2 Blackbird

Post by Malkarris »

I hope this is the right place. I couldn't find anywhere else.

I was hoping that someone here can help me find some pictures of the Blackbird in X2. Not of the cockpit, but the outside. From the movie, behind the scenes, any kind of shot really. A three view would be really great.

Thanks.
"Writers don't know anything,
we just learn how to impersonate knowledge"
-Garison Keeler

Shouldn't be born, just to be hurt.
sapphirescimitar
Bilge Rat
Bilge Rat

X2 Blackbird

Post by sapphirescimitar »

Well, you can find most of your pictures on Google Image Search. You can find many results by typing in Blackbird, or simply X jet. The only bad thing about Google is that it comes up with a lot of results that you really weren't looking for, so you'll have to watch out for that. ;)

There are other places you can search for pictures of the Blackbird, I am sure, but I tend to use Google to find pictures. You can even do advanced searches there to get precisely what you want. For example:

Find results

related to all of the words: X-men
related to the exact phrase: Blackbird
related to any of the words: X2
not related to the words: bird

There are also other things that you can do to make your search even more specific, such as the size, filetype, colouration, domain (like .com, .org, .gov, etc.) and whether you want your search filtered or not.

You can find all of this on Google's Advanced Image Search.

I hope this helps!
Cocnuts.