this coffee tastes like ass

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

Minor ass, but since I CANT GET INTO MY F'ING GMAIL I'm parking this here.

ORDER NUMBER: 60967258

:shifty :whistle
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

*writes that down*

What'cha gettin'? Not more Zombie stuff... ;)
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

So three arsey things happened to me today, just as my mum and I arrived to set up for her school's Christmas Bazar she gets a phonecall, not only has her Auntie Celia (my great aunt) died today but the death of my cousin Frankie was front page of the local news since he died while playing a video game, and then later on during the day we get another phonecall saying that the national press turned up on my aunt's (Frankie's moms) doorstep asking about it.

Jesus effin' Christ! The Coroner herself said that it was unlikely that him playing video games had anything to do with his death, can't they just leave his poor family in peace?
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

And on sunday an article about Frankie appeared in the sunday mercury (a very trashy national paper) calling him a "23 stone gaming addict" which is a fucking lie, he was 6'6" and 18 stone and he played probably an average of 4 hours a day and saying that it was the video game that caused his fit. Fucking vultures. At least the birmingham mail article just stated the facts and used the angle 'young man dies suddenly' rather then use him as a way to incite outrage against the video games industry.

The articles also appeared on the newspapers websites ... my family made the mistake of looking at the comments. There are a lot of very upset and angry people around right now :(
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
Starfish
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Many Sticky Hands

Post by Starfish »

I'm so sorry, Pup. That's horrible. :(

These trashy newspapers have to be staffed by some of the most despicable human beings that don't deserve to be called journalists.

*hugs*
"The secondary penis slides into view. And they all lived happily ever after."
Kieron Gillen
Bamfing_Bob
Lookout
Lookout

Post by Bamfing_Bob »

So in the beginning of this semester, I really sucked at Thermodynamics. Like, less than a 40% on the first test bad... so I decided I would sit down and learn it. My work paid off and I made a 95% on the second test, the largest improvement in my class. I calculated that I needed at least an 80 on my last quiz and an A on the final to pull off a C in the class.

We had our last quiz last week- a two problem multiple choice quiz. He stated beforehand that there will be no partial credit awarded, so from logic, I can either ace it or fail it, since I can't get a 75 or anything... right?

Wrong. I made a 40 on this quiz. But that isn't the part that pisses me off... I got BOTH questions correct. The bastard counted off 60% for not showing my work... on a MULTIPLE CHOICE quiz!!!

So I confronted him after class and he kept rattling off the same BS about how I didn't justify my answer or show work. Now, I need to hear some feedback: am I correct in assuming a multiple choice test consists of full credit for the correct answer and no credit for the incorrect one? And that even if you guess the right answer out of the blue, you should get the credit?

I am so pissed... I may fail a class because right answers apparently don't mean $#!+
For funny tweets from NIGHTCRAWLER, follow my humor account http://www.twitter.com/fuzzybluejerk and spread it around to your comic friends!
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

So, here's the thing. Way back at the begining of November there was supposed to be a man coming to change my electricity meter to a key meter instead of a card meter. They gave me a timeslot of 8am-6pm. I waited allllllllll day. No one came.

A few days later I get another letter telling me that they'll send someone else out in a week and a half. Same timeslot. Same problem.

So then I called them because I was like ffs guys I wasted two days already! So they gave me a timeslot of 2pm-4pm today.

The man got sent to the wrong Cooksey Road because there happens to be three around here and they gave him the wrong postcode (REALLY?! -_-) but two phonecalls later I managed to direct him to my door.

Only to be told that two weeks ago they ran out of the kind of meter I have so they can't change it anyway because if they use the meter they have in stock my heating won't work which would suck. Their bosses know about this but they STILL send them out to jobs that need a day/night meter anyway and waste everyone's time. So now I have to wait til the new year when hopefully they have some in stock and in the mean time I want to stab something.
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

My aunt just called at 3 AM. Apparently, her ex-husband had a massive heart attack earlier this evening and isn't likely to make it. They've had to resuscitate him a few times and aren't going to if he goes again. Makes me feel really bad for my cousins and his other boy. :(
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

That's awful Tears... Big hug from me...
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

My adopted mom has cancer.

Found out five minutes ago.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

My best friend of 16 years now can't be bothered to remain my friend because we don't get chance to see each other anymore as she's moved to far away. Apparently I'm ignoring her for other people i barely see and someone i'm no longer friends with.
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

My mom might have to have open heart surgery.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

A beloved science teacher at my daughter's school died suddenly yesterday. My daughter described the scene as one of chaos in the halls when the teachers finally notified the students why this teacher hadn't shown up that morning.

Christmas vacation begins today.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

Fell coming home last night, busted my knee (that's just the start), Went to get out of bed and my knee dislocated.... didn't feel good, so far it's done it again 4 more times... had to cancel my scout meeting so I can look for a knee brace cuz it's excruciatingly painful when it happens :bawl
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

OW! Damn.

I think I ate something questionable yesterday. I yakked at work, then again at home, then had to watch Kiley until Scott came home. I died in bed for about 10 hours before I had to be to work early today, but I still feel kind of pukey. Better, but not good.
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

That's 4 telemarketing recordings I've had to call back and put our number on the do not call list today!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

JackSkulls wrote:Fell coming home last night, busted my knee (that's just the start), Went to get out of bed and my knee dislocated.... didn't feel good, so far it's done it again 4 more times... had to cancel my scout meeting so I can look for a knee brace cuz it's excruciatingly painful when it happens :bawl
I would strongly recommend getting to a doctor, because I can't think of much more painfully inconvenient and annoying than a kneecap that randomly dislocates. (I can even venture a guess as to which tendon and/or ligaments you damaged.)

As for my complaint, I can't go into detail, but I've experienced yet another perspective on a controversial subject. Having friends or family come out to me is nothing new. I want people to feel comfortable and be themselves around me. And usually by the time people tell me, I've already figured it out anyway, so it's not this huge, sudden revelation. (A little gay-dar can be a good thing.) But how do I offer my support to someone near and dear who's been trying (and failing) to keep me thoroughly in the dark- and who has me a little worried about this person's physical and emotional well-being? And why does it hurt that this person doesn't feel capable of telling me?
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

I still feel questionable from the food poisoning or whatever I had Monday. :yech Thought I was going to yak again earlier today...

And I just had to deal with a stupid spammer.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

You know... in the season six finale of HIMYM, Lily was convinced she had food poisoning...

Turned out she was pregnant. :toothy

Just sayin'.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Stupid tumtum kept me up all night except for an hours worth of broken cracky dreams from hell, ended up with a rebound migraine for 12 hours from the meds I had to take to keep out of the ER (evil 20 hour long tumtum pain).

Kids hopped up on sugar and excitement are hard to be around when you've had one hour of sleep and have a migraine.

On the good side, I wrapped everything early this year so it's all good and ready to go.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Ew, Paws, hope you feel better soon.

Bman: :P nooo.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

So guess who's stolen the car to go drink?

If he gets caught/arrested I will move this to the astounding thread.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

You need to call and get his ass arrested, screw waiting for the MADD fairy.

I eagerly await the astounding part of the ongoing saga. :)

Hugs ferg!
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Slarti »

Agreed. Anonymous phone call with license plate number reporting reckless driving FTW!
JackSkulls
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Nightscrawlearth Character: :maverick :shaman

Post by JackSkulls »

FUCKING HORRIBLE MOTHER FUCKING SHITTY FUCK DAMN DAY!!!!! Didn't sleep all night, knee aches like hell, pissed at a couple of people, stepped in a cold ass puddle this morning, shitty ass day at work, had to wait for mom to bring matthew home and move shit out of the house when I have no where to put it, and then I finally get home and my fucking headlight's out! FUCK YOU WORLD!!!!!
:maverick (weapon-x) :shaman (alpha Fight)