this coffee tastes like ass

If it's not comics, tv, or movies, this is the place! Talk about anything and everything else right here!
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

I'm grateful that all our family's dogs got on very well with my kids and vice versa. One of them even took on a very protective "big sister" role. It helped that I trained her since I found out I was expecting my daughter on how to behave around babies and how to acknowledge their place in the family. It may have worked a bit too well, as she would insist that no one except my husband or me touch the kids without a thorough "background check" and her (often very grudging) permission.

Why am I posting this here? Because I'm now coming to grips with the fact that she's going on fifteen and going senile. We're going to have to make a "decision" in a few weeks.
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6 ... &ref=share

www.heroesfallenstudiosinc.webs.com

http://hubpages.com/hub/characterdriven
Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

I just got informed that not only did my adopted grandad try to kill himself before he died, but that my adopted mom is very suicidal and thinking seriously about being stupid.

normally this wouldn't phase me (beyond the trying to get her to a doc's and sort her out etc and being generally upset) but considering as of yesterday i'm pretty much back on suicide watch by my friends...i can't cope with this. i'm in pieces again.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Transatlantic virtual hugs coming your way!
Meddle not with the heartstrings of fans, for we are powerful and hold your pursestrings.

Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Post by Slarti »

OMG. It didn't smell like that when I fed it to her!!!

:yech
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Fergie the Unjust

Post by Ferguson »

Oh, baby digestion, it does terrible, terrible things.
The Drastic Spastic
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by The Drastic Spastic »

My crazy exroommate got back in touch. Wasn't expecting to hear from her until November, I wonder what trouble she's gotten into. She wants her deposit back. lol, yeah right, when she's finished clearing all her shit out of my house, she can have that back. I'll believe it when I see it. Until then, I'm just gonna keep holding onto it as insurance against getting stuck paying someone to haul all this crap away out of my own pocket. (And for the storage fees she promised to pay, however much that will end up being.)

She moved out in freaking June. I'm not sure she even remembered paying a deposit until now. God, she is so batshit.
Und die Sonne spricht zu mir
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Today sincerely sucks. Can't wait until tomorrow!
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

I cannot wait until we don't live here anymore. -_-
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pushed Beaver
Nightscrawlearth Character: :quicksilver :invisiblewoman :spiderwoman

Post by Svartfreja »

Creepy stalker neighbour remembered I exist ><
:quicksilver Pietro Maximoff [Quicksilver]

Quicksilver: Howisshe?Isshealright?Imusetspeakwithmysisteratonce.
Hawkeye: What is that noise?
IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

Dear woman who called in whining that my work hadn't been in contact with her.

You just gave me your new phone number *in this call*. I called your old number last week and, what do you know, it didn't work. Despite the fact I would very much like to be, I am not magical and will not know you have a new phone before you tell the office.
Ult_Sm86
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Passive Antagonist
Nightscrawlearth Character: :hellboy :r2

Post by Ult_Sm86 »

So a year ago in my Math Class (first time I tried this course, had a mental breakdown, dropped out) - I had a Professor who legit closed the book on me in class, pushed it off the desk, and told me to come back when I wanted to listen to rules. He didn't like me wearing my hat in class. Mind you, I'm in college. Also he didn't like that I didn't understand his grading system. And that I thought it was bullshit we had he actually said to us:
"If you miss classes it's your problem but I purposely make it difficult for students to get in touch with me so that they don't miss. So don't miss." and I'm thinking "what if there's a crisis?" and he goes "if there's a family emergency or soemthing similar, I just hope you contact me in the appropriate amount of time."

Anyways, this fucking drag-ass, old-fart, part-time teacher and only teaching 'cause he "Honored" the school with a sizable enough donation to build a fucking "field house" for the basketball team (where his office is now -- NOT in teh math Department. Again with the difficulty!)

It's this fuck-tard that I have for the same exact class, AGAIN.

F.
M.
L.

Thankfully I have all his notes word for word. Stupid ass even uses the same examples he did over a year ago. He hands us a list of homework for the semester and tells us he's never gonna check it, just hopes we do it.

Guess who left after the first hour?
R.I.P. Ultimate Peter Parker :spidey 6/22/11 USM#160
Read my reviews on SuperiorSpiderTalk.com! I'm a real, honest-to-goodness, published comic reviewer!
"It's not your fault. Listen to me. It's NOT. YOUR. FAULT." - a seismologist getting all territorial
┗[© ♒ ©]┛ ROBOT HAS NO USE FOR FEELINGS
PsychoKez056
Shoulder Parrot
Shoulder Parrot

Post by PsychoKez056 »

Why r there never any munchies in the house! TT
:zim - They'll be no sun in the morning. They'll be no moon at night. The stars will perish without warning. These lines proclaim the death of light.- :gir
tears~fall~like~glass
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: Timelord
Nightscrawlearth Character: :x23 :rachel

Post by tears~fall~like~glass »

Went and got a cavity filled today... It fucking hurts more now than it did before. Mainly because it didn't hurt at all before it was filled.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

Creepy stalker neighbour strikes again.

Managed to avoid him yesterday when he showed up in the day by pretending I wasn't in. But again tonight I couldn't avoid him because my kitchen light was on so it wasn't like I could pretend to be asleep even though it was 2:45am and this is a perfectly reasonable time to not want visitors.

So I answer the door, tell him I'm cooking, try to close the door and the fucker tries to invite himself in!

I put my foot down.

Bastard made me overcook my bagel too. Grrr.

IronMan: That is the noise Pietro makes right before he's tossed out of the airlock. ~ Avengers: The Children's Crusade #6
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

Laptop isn't booting up properly so stuck in safemode trying to give it a fix. Never letting mother use the laptop again.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

Svartfreja wrote:Creepy stalker neighbour strikes again.

Managed to avoid him yesterday when he showed up in the day by pretending I wasn't in. But again tonight I couldn't avoid him because my kitchen light was on so it wasn't like I could pretend to be asleep even though it was 2:45am and this is a perfectly reasonable time to not want visitors.

So I answer the door, tell him I'm cooking, try to close the door and the fucker tries to invite himself in!

I put my foot down.

Bastard made me overcook my bagel too. Grrr.
Are the police aware of this?

Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

No, it's honestly just too much hassal

puppygirl
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler
Title: Pigeon Fancier
Nightscrawlearth Character: :blink :warlock :morph :deadgirl

Post by puppygirl »

H'okay, so out gas meter seems to be acting up, we've bought credit and put it on but it's still telling us that we only have 1p left of emergency, despite us going around the house and turning things on to see if it cuts out or not :scratch
Image NightscrawlearthImage

Pup's Blog -- Pup's Tumblr
"Why can’t people appreciate how much effort I put in to not becoming a serial killer?"
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

My truly mystic brain has decided that it's the right time to act up with the psudo smell thing again. It did it about a year ago for a six month period. And it can't pick nice smells - I've been stuck with cigarette smoke for a week now but other brain favorites seem to be dog poo, cat urine (yes I can tell the difference) strong yucky perfume and rancid fat. We're talking at least 6 hours a day 'smelling' this stuff and it's not just faint either - it's 'strong' enough to taste in the back of my throat. It doesn't seem to be linked to my migraines (which are actually being rather decent atm - only 3-4 per month) and I don't have a seizure disorder. Basically it's just another thing they can't figure out about me. I am weird and wonderful in more than one way ;).
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Svartfreja
Swashbuckler
Swashbuckler

Post by Svartfreja »

>< paws I get phantom smells too, some aren't great - I get cigarette smoke too but I had toast the other day

no idea what causes it unless it's migraine aura, did have a migraine on the toast day so I suppose it's possible but it wasn't always part of it.

Scumfish
Navigator
Navigator
Title: SCP-3068
Nightscrawlearth Character: :selene :mayhem :icarus :warren :sabretooth

Post by Scumfish »

I'd forgotten how badly my 'bad days' hurt :( My own bloody fault but humph. Want hugs but am in too much pain for hugs.
Those who know, don't say; those who don't, say too much.

Aodhfionn 'Fianna' MacDuibh's Character Blog (for Nightscrawler's RPG)

My (NSFW) Art/General Blog || My Trans Blog || My (SFW-ish) Art
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Chronic pain is a bitch. It's hard to explain to people how it is, because you don't have wounds or other things to point directly at and say 'here's where I hurt'. I've cut myself deeply or broken a toe and found that pain negligible or completely dealable compared to what I can get on a daily basis.

Hang in there scummy. Find others in the same boat that can understand and be supportive. And just go day by day or even hour by hour - looking at things way in advance is just too mind boggling and stressful. Liveing in the now and all that stuff.

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
Angelique
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Angelique »

That's one more reason I give transatlantic virtual hugs, Scummy. All the thought hopefully without inflicting any pain.

Threetoe
Lubber
Lubber

Post by Threetoe »

Been gone a long time. Back. Things went to hell.
Ferguson
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate

Post by Ferguson »

Ugh, I swear, this laptop. Having difficulties again but trying to get my ancient version of linux that is still on here to work.