I need a Beta reader.

Feeling creative? Post your fan stories and fan art here!
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

I need a Beta reader.

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

I am in dire need of a Beta reader and was hoping that there may be a charitable sucker...... :rolleyes oh, I mean caring person.....that wouldn't mind being subjected to my writing.
Or do you know someone or somewhere that I could recruit one?
If you find later that you are too busy, or just find that my writing isn't your "thing" you can terminate the relationship at anytime, just say the word. If you want to "preview" me I have done a couple things on the Kuroro LJ site.
Thanks, paws.
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
RavEnigma
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

I need a Beta reader.

Post by RavEnigma »

I'll do it, fourpawsonthefloor! (btw, great username!) just PM me and we can work things out. I love beta-ing!
:bunny Naz-Bunny Lover Club member #1

"God help the outcasts, or nobody will"

"That's not a cat, it's a minion of the antichrist!"

Pietro Fan Club Member #1
:evopietro = :love
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

I need a Beta reader.

Thanks!
Uh, how do you PM someone on this site.
I just wasn't coming up with any names, all the "normal" are already taken on yahoo groups. My dog was bugging me when I was trying to come up with one, and it was the first thing that popped into my head. (as I wanted all of her 4 paws to be on the floor, rather than on my lap - she is a medium sized dog, and both of us ain't gonna fit on the computer chair.)
Plus since I am so involved with animals, it fit. Didn't want anything corny like Iluvanimals or something like that.....
Paws
HoodedMan
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Lord Sarcasmo von Snarkypants

I need a Beta reader.

Post by HoodedMan »

U2U is currently down, I think. I can definitely beta-read any time you want; all you have to do is e-mail me (there's a button underneath my posts and in my profile). I can especially help with any German grammatical or spelling problems.
ACHTUNG! Alles touristen und non-technischen looken peepers! Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator

I need a Beta reader.

Thank you very much as well! Nice to have the help. When I get the stuff I am working on done a little more I will send it along.