3/11 Announcement: Forum Moved!

This subforum contains announcements from previous years (2002-2015). These announcements may no longer be applicable.
Technical Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Rogue PHP Script

Post by Technical Administrator »

As of March 11, 2007, Nightscrawlers is residing on a new server hosted by a new company. This change should guarantee faster and more stable service for you, the users, as well as better customer service for our administrative teams.

For a few days, there will be the usual issues associated with a forum upgrade/migration: Currently, no hacks are installed, in order to ensure a sane and stable environment for testing. They will be re-installed shortly.

In addition, there is currently only one theme available for forum use; this is part of an ongoing "housecleaning effort". Custom themes assigned to forums will shortly be re-added, in addition to our "legacy Nightscrawlers" theme.

If there are any comments, questions, or concerns, please feel free to U2U me.

Thank you,

-HoodedMan
Technical Administrator
fourpawsonthefloor
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Executive Administrator

Post by fourpawsonthefloor »

Thank you so much to HoodedMan for doing all this tremendous legwork and upkeep needed to do this, and thank you to Saint Kurt for footing the bill ;).

Paws
I'm actually quite pleasant until I'm awake.
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

You guys kick ass. Awesome! (and WAY awesome to HM for setting it all up. We wouldnt have a Nightscrawlers without him thats for sure)
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Saint Kurt
Administrator
Administrator
Title: Derelict Landlord

Post by Saint Kurt »

Woo! Way to go guys!

And don't thank me. I'm just following directions. :)

-e