Summer 2017: Paiby

Check out what goes on between semesters here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

Summer 2017: Paiby

Post by Slarti »

<Bobby> The radio played upbeat, perky music and so help him the second he heard the news or something equally depressing come on he flipped stations. Sneaking a glance over at Paigey, he leaned closer, then waved a hand in front of her face. Not even a twitch. The blindfold was doing its job.

<Paigey> Paige wriggled in her seat, wanting to know where they were going. She sang along with the radio when it was a song she knew though. She wiggled her fingers and felt around until she hand her hand on Bobby's thigh. "Found you!"

<Bobby> Bobby affected a girly scream and wriggle. "EEE!" Covering her hand with his, he gave it a squeeze. "Of course you found me, you're a master detective. Paigelock Holmes."

<Paigey> She giggled at him, squeezing his leg with her hand. "Paigelock Holmes!" She giggled even more. "But I have yet to unlock the mystery of where we're going!"

<Bobby> "Well, I could drive around and around for a while to throw you off the trail, but that could get pretty boring and dinner might get cold."

<Paigey> "There's dinner?! I like dinner," she said with a giggle, though her stomach grumbled on cue.

<Bobby> "Weeeell, snacky dinner, but yeah." He heard her stomach and laughed. "I think the mighty beast in your wee belly is warning me it's time to set this ship into the shore."

<Paigey> "Yeeees it is. Listen to the beast below!" She grinned at her Doctor Who joke, turning her head to see if he got it, but realzied she couldn't see him.

<Bobby> He got it, and had to bite his lip to stop from making it way dirtier than intended. Laughing, he reached over and gave her thigh a squeeze.

<Paigey> She smiled and put her other hand over his, squeezing it. "Even though i can't see you... I know that you're so cute when you smile."

<Bobby> "Awww, thanks, babe." That made his smile even brighter, not that she knew. "I can see yours, at least. And your bouncy, Paigey hair. I wanna sproing your curls tonight."

<Paigey> "That sounds so dirty... is it dirty? Are you going to do dirty things to me, Bobberz?"

<Bobby> "...Maaaaybe?" He grinned and giggled, finally pulling off the main road onto the gravel drive into the woods.

<Paigey> She made a face at the different noise and feel of the road. Gravel? "Allllmost there?" she questioned, bouncing slightly.

<Bobby> "Aaaaallmost there," he echoed back and bounced along, laughing.

<Paigey> Paige continued to bounce, excitement beyond her capacity to contain. "You might sound sexier when I can't see you... Hmmmmmmm! Not sure! Pretty sure. What do you think?"

<Bobby> "I sound sexiest when I'm Barry White," he said, nearly winding himself to drop his voice that low. He managed to hold in a cough, but not by much.

<Paigey> It was worth it, for Paige erupted in a fit of giggles. "So smooth there Bobberz!"

<Bobby> "Smoooooth, baby. So smooth, like velvet. Like silk. Silky, silky velvet." His experimentation on pretty much each word finally got him to something that sounded fairly smooth and seductive, without making his throat bleed.

<Paigey> Which just made Paige giggle more. "You should answer your phone like that now." She dropped her voice to try and match his deep tone, "Hey baby.."

<Bobby> "Hey hey, just for you, I will." He hand mimicked the phone. "Hey, Paigey? How's my favorite girl today?"

<Paigey> "I couldn't be better, sexy man," she grinned, turning her head to him even though she couldn't see him.

<Bobby> They bounced along the gravel road for a few more moments, and he reached over to gently poke and tickle her, entertaining himself and her.

<Paigey> Paige laughed and squirmed. "No fair! I can't tickle you back!"

<Bobby> "I know! But super fun." He bopped the tip of her nose with his finger and pulled the car to a stop. "Okay, wait just one sec."

<Bobby> Unbuckling, he jumped out of the car to sprint off to make his last-minute preparations.

<Bobby> "Don't peek!" he called back.

<Paigey> Her fingers were just pushing at the blindfold. She pouted and pulled them away quickly. "You aren't supposed to be a telepath!"

<Bobby> "My common sense was tingling," he laughed, lighting the candles and wishing he maybe really was a pyrokinetic for that.

<Paigey> "Common sense? Where's the fun in that!" She grinned, turning toward the sound of his voice.

<Bobby> He heartily agreed, and after taking a last look at his creation he turned and sneaked back to her side of the car. There, he scritched on the glass next to her.

<Paigey> She jumped, letting out a slight shriek. "Bobby!"

<Bobby> "Yes, my perfect pink princess?" He opened the car door and found her hand to pull her out of the car. "Juuuuuuust one more sec..."

<Paigey> She smiled, reassured by his hand and voice. The wait was starting to get to her. "Okie dokie!" She bounced on the balls of her feet as she stood still, too afraid to take a step without his help.

<Bobby> She didn't need to wait any longer. Bobby tugged the loose knot and the blindfold fell away, revealing.... well, his truck.

<Paigey> Blinking a few times, it took Paige a moment for her eyes to adjust. Her jaw dropped slightly as she looked around, taking in not just his truck, but all the candles and blankets and pillows that he also had set up. "Wow..."

<Bobby> Bobby gave her a pained, overly wide grin. "That a WOW wow, or a 'holy shit it's a hobo camp' wow?"

<Paigey> "That's a wow this is like... a fairy tale in the woods and you owe me a quarter!" She pounced on him, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

<Bobby> "Wooo! -oof!" The hug connected and he happily returned it, spinning them in place. "Yaaaaay, you can put it on my taaaaab!"

<Paigey> She giggled and kissed him happily. "This is so cool, Bobby!"

<Bobby> "As ice," he added, in the Barry White voice again, then laughed. "We have picnicy food for our nomming pleasure, music, and lookie-" Bobby pointed upward. "There be stars!"

<Paigey> "Stars?!" Paige glanced up, exhaling a slow breath. "You can see them out here. Like at... back home." She stared up at the sky, looking for constellations she knew.

<Bobby> "Yeah," he said, taking her hand to lead her to the truck bed. "Well, your home. Where I grew up we were too close to the city to see many stars. Had to get out in the woods for that.

<Paigey> "Do I want to know how many pretty girls you've made out with in the woods?" she teased, lacing her fingers with his.

<Bobby> Bobby looked down, biting his lip. "Not as many as I think you think, babe."

<Paigey> She wrinkled her nose at him and pulled him in for a kiss. "I'll just keep you all to myself now. How's that?"

<Bobby> "That sounds fantastic," he grinned, returning the kiss and threading the fingers of his free hand through her hair. "Doctor Paigey," he added in a mumble.

<Paigey> She giggled in the kiss, nuzzling his cheek when it ended. "Still not used to that. How does it feel to be dating a doctor?" She slid her free hand up to his cheek, stroking the one that she wasn't leaning against.

<Bobby> "I feel smarter just for being this close to ya." He grinned and played with her hair, enjoying the slid of it over his fingers.

<Paigey> Paige gave him an odd look as she considered that. "That's the first time smart has ever been associated with me!"

<Bobby> "Awww, nah, you've always been plenty smart..." He kissed her nose.

<Paigey> "You're the only one who ever thought so," she leaned up to catch his lips for a soft kiss.

<Bobby> "Nuhmmuh," he protested as he returned the kiss.

<Paigey> Paige giggled in the kiss a little, trying not to break it. "Uhhuh."

<Bobby> Bobby didn't want to break it either, but now there was a point to make. "Just 'cause you're perky and nice and occasionally blonde doesn't mean you're dumb," he said with a grin, bumping noses.

<Paigey> "I managed to snag you. Can't be dumb at all." She bumped his nose back gently with a grin.

<Bobby> "Well now that's where most people would say you are dumb," he laughed, taking her hand to lead her to the bed of the truck.

<Paigey> She laughed and squeezed his hand as they walked to the truck. "And that's one time that I really don't care what others think. Because I'mmmmm very happy!"

<Bobby> "Me too, babe." He swung their hands and when they got to the truck he grabbed her waist and picked her up to set her on the tailgate. Then, of course, he had to steal a kiss.

<Paigey> A slight squeal escaped as he picked her up, but she gladly returned the kiss. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in close to her. "Glad to hear that."

<Bobby> The hug was nice too, and he sighed happily, then let go and swung himself up in the bed of the truck as well. "We have noms and stars and no curfew!"

<Paigey> "You speak my language!" She giggled, scooting back onto the blankets so she could lay back and see those stars.