5/7 Issue: A Different Kind of Fireworks

Instance transcripts for the new, expanded world of ScrawlerEarth live here!
Slarti
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: Damn Not Given
Nightscrawlearth Character: :icey :phoenix

5/7 Issue: A Different Kind of Fireworks

Post by Slarti »

Set immediately after Charm Offensive.

Rogue: The second the door was closed, Rogue found the lapels of his tuxedo and pulled him down to her mouth for a kiss. "That was incredibly sexy, what y' did back there. But Ah don't think she'll appreciate it if a server finds th' card an' gives it back t' her. She'll know y' dropped it. Either on accident or on purpose." She couldn't help the grin. "Good."

Tony: "The servers here should know better," he laughed, returning her kiss and catching her by the waist to press her against himself. "I'm glad you approved." Another kiss. "And I have the feeling I'll be very glad soon."

Rogue: Her arms slid up around his neck, keeping them pressed together, "Y' think so? Y' must be psychic, sugah." Another kiss then she nosed his chin up so she could mouth softly down his neck to his pulse point.

Rogue: "'Cause Ah'm wantin' t' make y' very glad." She pulled back to look up at him and smirked. "Surely they won't miss us f'r at least an hour'r so?"

Tony: "Oh, at least. Also, the servers know better than to come back here, too." His hands slid down to grip her ass and he tipped his head back to groan at the attention.

Rogue: Rogue sucked in a breath as her heart started to race at the feel of his hands on her and she reached up to pull off her mask, letting it fall to the floor beside them. "Pretty sure they know that Shaw'd kill 'em f'r unsolicited visits, even when he's not here." That made her pause and she stiffened a little bit, looking at him with wide eyes. "Does he have it bugged? C'n y' turn it off?"

Tony: "Why would he bug his own office?" Tony laughed, backing them further into the room and glancing over the furnishings for some inspiration.

Rogue: "He's crazy, that's why." She frowned at him and reached up to where his mask was perched on top of his head, dropping it to the floor as they walked. Then her hand went to his bow tie, slowly working her fingers through it, eyes still trained on his face, trusting him to not let them trip. "Y' cain't tell me he trusts th' people who work here t' not snoop."

Tony: Tony was steering them straight to Sebastian's ornate desk. "He trusts them to not want to be disemboweled for entering his office without authorization." He widened his eyes at her and grinned, giving her ass a squeeze.

Rogue: Rogue squeaked at the squeeze and then laughed, shaking her head at him. "If y' absolutely sure, then Ah guess we won't be needin' this anymore." She pulled the bowtie free from its collar and smirked at him. "Or this," she unbuttoned the top of his shirt, leaning down to press soft kisses to his chest, following her fingers.

Tony: He parked her on Sebastian's desk and leaned back a little to give her room to work, and room to see her work. He did love to watch her work. "If you're that worried about it I can disable anything he's got."

Rogue: "Sugah," she paused in her careful attentions and turned her big green eyes up to meet his brown ones, "if y' ain't worried, Ah ain't either." Rogue leaned down and kissed his chest, above his heart, keeping her eyes trained upwards. "Ah trust ya, Tony."

Tony: "You should, since I'm a genius." He growled a little at the view and the feel of her lips on his skin. Tony shrugged off his tux jacket and felt it hit the floor at his feet, then turned his attention to figuring out her dress.

Rogue: "Ain't got nothin' t' do with y' genius, darlin'." Rogue undid his belt and slipped his shirt from his pants, giving his abs a light flick of her tongue while she smoothed her hands around his waist to press on his back. She would never get over the feeling of wanting to touch him everywhere all at once. It was intoxicating. "Though, that doesn't hurt, f'r sure."

Tony: Unable to help himself Tony smirked. "Is it because these hips don't lie?"

Rogue: Rogue tried really hard to not laugh and managed to only let a smirk on her face, though it was a struggle. She took her hands from him and leaned back on them on the desk. "Mood's ruined. G'night."

Tony: Tony pretended to pout for a moment, then laughed. "That's fair." He took a step back to sweep his gaze over her from head to toe. Gorgeous. "Still..." He mused, cocking his head. "It'd be a shame to waste this opportunity..."

Rogue: Rogue's cheeks flushed and she lowered her eyes as her smirk changed to a real smile, enjoying his eyes on her. She could tell he appreciated his view in a way only a lover should. Her eyes flicked back up to his and she had to admit that he was right. "Y' such a sweet talker, Tony."

Tony: He grinned. "I know." Tony leaned from his position to set one hand on her chest, bared by the neckline of her dress. After pressing his palm flat for a moment to feel her heart pounding, he trailed a fingertip downward. The texture of the beading on her elaborate gown was fun. "I do love these kinds of dresses... teasing all that hot skin underneath."

Rogue: She licked her lips then caught her lower one between her teeth while his finger made a path. His comment brought her eyes from where they had been lingering on his exposed torso to his face. "Teasin' it was all Ah could do f'r a long time. Now, it's more of a promise o' what y' get behind closed doors. No one t' see, no one t' hear. Only you, sugah."

Tony: "Well, and Heather in the hall, who knows better than to answer me right now." He paused for a beat, eyes on the ceiling, and when he heard nothing Tony grinned.

Rogue: "If y' call her name we're gonna have a problem," she grinned back at him, a twinkle in her eyes.

Tony: "I won't..." He smirked. "If you promise to be gentle..." He was still exploring the gown with his fingertips. It was the same green as her eyes and the womanly witchcraft these kinds of dresses were made from made her look naked save for the beading.

Rogue: "Ah promise nothin'," she said innocently. Rogue still hadn't moved from where she had placed herself when he made the Shakira joke, but it was more because she was enjoying his soft exploring of the beading. She could feel the tender caresses underneath them and she was fully enjoying how mesmerized he was with the gown. "Nothin' except that y' won't want Heather t' save y' if Ah ain't gentle."

Tony: Tony's chuckle was low. "That's true enough." He took a step into her and slid his exploring hand around to her back, locating the end of the zipper just above her ass. He started to trace it to the clasp as he bent to place soft kisses on the upper swell of her breasts.

Rogue: It was Rogue's turn to let her head tip back, enjoying the tender heat from his lips. She arched her back a bit to help his hand find the hook and it was just a bonus that it pushed her chest closer to him. Rogue put all of her weight on one hand, reaching up with the other to slide under the edge of his open shirt, feeling the muscles of his shoulder move under her fingers as his arm worked behind her.

Tony: Aha. Tony found the little clasp and then the tiny zipper pull. Why was this stuff always so tiny? He slowly started to pull the zipper down, his mouth moving down as the fabric loosened.

Rogue: She rewarded his discovery with a soft happy, hum and her hand traveled a bit to let her fingertips brush his tricep where it was still mostly trapped in the sleeve. One of the thick straps slipped from the shoulder she was leaning on and she lowered her chin to watch his mouth on her skin with heady eyes.

Tony: He'd been expecting some sort of fancy strapless bra underneath, but he was pleasantly surprised by more skin. "Well, well," he chuckled, brushing his lips and whiskers over her skin as he raised his eyes to hers. "You were getting in the spirit of the Hellfire Club."

Rogue: Rogue laughed, surprised at his surprise. "Invent a bra Ah could wear under this an' Ah'll do it." She pushed to sit up, "Until then..." Rogue let both straps fall from her shoulders and she lifted her arms from the dress. "Th' only thing b'tween mah skin an' y' mouth was a flimsy piece o' fabric an' some fancy beads."

Tony: "I think then," he started, watching the fabric pool at her waist. "I will leave that innovation to someone else, and hope you never get wind of it." Tony was more than ready to enjoy all that bared skin, but first...

Tony: He reached for his special cufflink, disengaging the trick clasp and giving him access to the rig strapped to his wrists. "You put your jewelry on, I take mine off," he chuckled as he worked.

Rogue: Rogue watched his fingers work, fascinated by their swift, knowing movements. "Ah love knowin' that' y' c'n be safe when Ah've got mah jewelry on." She shook her wrist, grinning at the jangle of her bracelet. "An' not just from mah toxic skin."

Rogue: She took his hand in hers before he could fully take off the repulsor and pressed a kiss to his palm, where it sat when engaged. "Maybe part o' why Ah love y' is b'cause o' y' genius, after all. A normal man wouldn't think t' keep himself protected this way."

Tony: "A normal man would simply buy a gun. I just have the means to make a better one." He put on his winning grin, enjoying her gentle kiss. Tony cupped her cheek with his hand and brought her face to his for a better kiss.

Rogue: Her eyes drifted closed and her hand that had been holding his slid up his arm, encouraging him to continue with this avenue of exploration. But that reminded her that she would rather be able to touch his skin, not his shirt, so she slowly pulled back from the kiss after a long, lingering moment. "Y' have th' means t' do so much, Tony. Ah'd like y' t' do some o' it here an' now."

Tony: He laughed, but gave her another fast kiss before turning his attention back to the weapons on his wrists. "And I would love to give you a demonstration, but this has rather low-tech straps right now. Like a Rolex."

Rogue: Both of her eyebrows went up, suddenly very intrigued, a slight smile playing at the corners of her lips. "An' if they had high-tech straps? What kinda fun things're y' thinkin'?"

Tony: Tony nearly dropped one when he freed the strap. Well. That did bring up some interesting ideas. "I literally meant a more flashy removal method, but now that you mention it..." He quickly removed the other and set the two repulsors aside so he could peel off his shirt.

Rogue: That made Rogue laugh and she lifted a leg to wrap around his hips, pulling him into her once his shirt was gone, palms pressed flat against his chest. "Y' know, if we could find a way around mah powers that doesn't get 'em turned off, there's so much more y' could do t' me. Ah don't break easy."

Tony: "I do know that, but I can't say I've ever been too tempted to break a woman quite in that way." Her breasts were pressed between her arms and his chest in a quite pleasing way and he took his time enjoying before he ran his hands up her bare sides.

Rogue: "Sugah, Ah ain't sayin' beat me black an' blue. Just... sometimes a li'l more force can feel nice. Especially when mah powers're active." She hummed in delight at the feel of his bare hands on her naked skin. "But, f' right at this moment, Ah feel like force ain't th' way t' go." Her eyes traced the lines of his face, down his neck, over his shoulders, drinking in the sight of him.

Tony: He hummed in response, raising his gaze to hers with a smirk. Tony's hand continued its exploration, finally catching her at the nape of her neck to pull her in for a hard kiss. "Well," he mumbled, "Maybe a little bit of force..."

Rogue: Rogue's arms slid under his and around his back before they got stuck between them and she melted into the kiss, pressing his chest to hers. "A li'l bit's never a bad thing." She looked up at him from under her lashes, enjoying the look on his face before she moved to catch his lower lip between her teeth.

Tony: Groaning, he tilted her head to deepen the kiss, guiding her with a hand at the base of her skull. His other hand went back to the zipper to finish the job.

Rogue: She let him lead in the kiss and brought one hand between them to work on the fastenings of his pants. With the other, she kept his chest pressed to her, nails lightly digging into his flesh for a little bit of her own force.

Tony: Tony grinned against her lips at the feel of her fingers at his fly. Breaking the kiss, he stepped back from her to take care of it himself.

Rogue: Rogue gave him a pretty pout when the warmth from his skin on hers left but it quickly changed to an appreciative smolder at the view in front of her. "Mmm. Ah do so love t' watch y' undress. It's like unwrappin' th' best gift y' never knew t' ask for."

Tony: "Well, now you know what to ask for, so what will you have?" He freed himself from his slacks and gave himself a stroke, groaning at the sensation.

Rogue: Her lower lip caught in her teeth as she watched him and she felt her body warm from just the sight. Rogue slid off the desk, letting her dress puddle around her stilettos, eyes never leaving his. "Ah'll have Anthony Edward Stark." She hopped back onto the desk wearing only the lacy red boyshorts and her heels. She spread her legs slowly and ran her fingers up the inside of her thigh.

Tony: "You definitely have him," he said, staying put to watch her tease. The motion of his hand continued as he noted the location of Sebastian's leather office chair behind him and sat, lounging back into it to make himself comfortable. "But don't stop on my account."

Rogue: Rogue smirked at him as he sat and watched her. "Y' wantin' a show, Tony? Or did y' wanna be a man o' action?" She didn't stop what she was doing, though, letting her fingers dance over the lace in a teasing motion that made her hum low in her throat.

Tony: "Mmmhmm," he agreed distractedly, his eyes on her fingers. He had plenty of ideas, but at the moment he was enjoying this. Tony matched his movements to hers, hissing a little since it was more of a tickle than anything else.

Rogue: Her smirk grew at his reaction and her hand moved up to her stomach, flat palm gliding over her bare skin slowly. Rogue's hand moved at a glacial pace from one side to the other, zig-zagging up her torso, eventually teasing at the underside of her breasts with barely there touches.

Tony: Tony watched her for a few heartbeats longer, torn between wanting to watch her and wanting to touch her. "Why not both?" he finally said, taking a firmer hand to himself as he planted his feet on the floor.

Rogue: "Y' wanna stick it t' th' man by jerkin' off in his chair?" She smirked at him while the hand that had been gentle matched his firmness in its grip on her breast. Meanwhile, her other hand had worked its way to her lacy panties again, fingertips brushing just under the waistband.

Tony: "Oh, I think we could do one better than that..." He gave her a smirk and tipped his chin to summon her.

Rogue: Rogue eyeballed him for a moment, not sure if he was serious, then slid off the desk and walked the couple of steps toward him. She stood in front of him and put her hands on the sides of his face, thumbs brushing the slight stubble at the edge of his goatee. "What d' y' want from me, Tony?"

Tony: "Whatever you want to give me," he replied, turning his head a little to kiss the pad of her thumb. Tony had a glorious view of her breasts from here and his attention was split between her eyes and her assets. He reached for her hip with his free hand, brushing the backs of his knuckles over her skin.

Rogue: Rogue's lower lip caught between her teeth as she watched him and felt him touch her. Her gaze traveled from his face, down his well-built torso, to the grip he had on himself, and back up again. "Ah think Ah want t' give y' a bit more'n our current state o' dress'd let us."

Rogue: Her hands moved to her hips, two middle fingers on each hand slipping between her skin and the lace to push her panties off. As they went, she slowly knelt on the floor in front of him, watching his face as she moved.

Tony: Tony's eyebrow quirked as she went down. "Is that so?" He stilled his hand on himself, mesmerized by her expression. Sliding down in the seat, he shifted his hips and wished he'd gotten rid of his pants sooner.

Rogue: Once Rogue was free of her trappings, she helped Tony with his, undoing his dress shoes and pulling them off, then his socks, then she reached up to take his pants from his hands, pulling them down as she set her lips on his bared thigh. "Ah don't want there t' be anythin' but us right now."

Tony: Tony hissed at the contact, then licked his lips. "It's definitely just us. All of us," he babbled, watching her make quick work of the last of his clothes, eyes trained on her mouth and where it was going. His hand resumed its movement, his other reaching to brush her hair back.

Rogue: Her hands slid up his muscular thighs as she mouthed her way to the inside of the one she had just kissed. Once she reached where his hand was, she pressed a kiss to his ring finger, then moved to the other thigh, heading towards his knee. Rogue's eyes flicked up to his face and she couldn't help the twitch at the corner of her mouth.

Tony: Tony made a strangled sound, but smirked nonetheless. He tried to stay still, except the steady movements of his hand, to let her enjoy the tease. Her eyes were sparkling when they met his and he drew in a ragged breath.

Rogue: Her hands gripped at his hips once they got there and she dug her nails in just enough to keep him aware of their presence. Once she got to his knee, she sat back on her heels and watched him, enjoying the show momentarily before moving back up to her knees and bringing one hand down to cover his hand, matching the pace he had set for himself. "Slow an' steady, hmm? Got some race y' aimin' t' win?"

Tony: "This is a race everyone wins, sweetheart." He sucked in another breath when her hand joined his, the feel of her soft fingertips intoxicating. Tony licked his lips, his eyes tracing her features and falling to her mouth as she spoke. "Unless you plan on being the pace car."

Rogue: "No, Ah ain't got designs on that... Yet." She lifted up to put a knee between his, using the leverage to meet his lips with hers for a lingering moment, but keeping her other foot on the ground. She had designs on something else, though. "This is a race that's only as fast'r slow as we want it t' be. T'gether."

Tony: "Yet," he chuckled, voice low. Tony pried his free hand from the leather of the chair arm and reached for her, his hand snagging her hip when she came in for a kiss. "So, what game are you playing?"

Rogue: "Game? No games, sugah. Just some down home Southern charm." Rogue winked at him, then slipped out of his grip, sliding back to the floor, hovering over his hand with her mouth. "Unless y' want it t' be a game?"

((Rather a lot of time passes))

Tony: "C'mere," he said, taking her hand and urging her to sit up, then scooping her up in his arms. He took a few unsteady steps back to the chair and collapsed with her in his lap.

Rogue: Rogue groaned when he left her, but she smiled at the thought of what was now under her. Oh, they were moving. She lazily wrapped her arm around his neck and smiled at him, utterly content. "They're by th' couch. Maybe?" Rogue's head turned towards the couch, but her eyes couldn't focus that far away yet, so she turned back to him, snuggling against his chest, and breathing in the scent of them. "Ah love you."

Tony: "I don't really care where they are right now," he chuckled, relaxing back into the plush leather chair. He had a warm, gorgeous woman in his arms and he was happy, truly happy. Tony kissed the top of her head and held her close, feeling his heart skip a beat at her words. "I love you," he repeated. "More every day, more than I thought possible."

Rogue: She tipped her head up to kiss the underside of his chin since it was all she could reach at the moment and she was too comfortable to sit up any. "Y're a powerful man who's capable of great things. Y' prove that t' th' world every day. Why's it so hard t' believe that love wouldn't be one o' those great things?"

Tony: "Love and me never seemed to agree before I met you," he admitted, tipping his head down to give her an awkwardly angled kiss and a grin. "But I'll let you keep talking about my power and greatness, if you'd like."

Rogue: "Well, of course not, silly. Y' had t' meet me 'fore it would work otherwise, we wouldn't be here right now, t'gether. Even if Ah'd still been assigned t' be y' bodyguard. If y' loved somebody else, it wouldn't matter." Rogue laughed softly, "Y' power over me is great. Does that count?"

Tony: "That's all that counts," he agreed. He traced little patterns over her skin with his fingertips. "I haven't loved anyone in a long, long time, but I suppose it was worth it if I was just biding time waiting for you."

Rogue: That was enough to get her to sit up a bit more. Rogue took his face gently in both hands and kissed him tenderly. "Ah feel like maybe we both have a guardian angel in Heaven conspirin' t' get us t' this moment. Sam would think y' ridiculous, but th' way y' treat me? No one would be better f'r me than you in his eyes."

Tony: "I am ridiculous," he agreed, turning his head to nuzzle her hand. "But that's okay, and with you, I want to be a better man." Tony gave her a soft smile, unwilling to open the locked box of his lost love, Hope's mother. "I hope I'm succeeding."

Rogue: "So long as y' ain't hidin' extra gals anywhere like y' did b'fore we were t'gether," she grinned, "then yes. Y' th' best version o' y'self. An' Ah've seen y' pretty bad..." Rogue traced his cheekbone with her thumb. "Settlin' down's new f'r me, too, so Ah hope Ah'm doin' right by you."

Tony: "You..." He raised a hand to smooth her hair back, knowing it was beyond his help right now. "You are perfect, Anna Marie." His eyes fell to her mouth and he frowned a little, brushing his thumb across her bitten lower lip. "Are you okay?"

Rogue: Rogue frowned in confusion until she felt the sting of the sore when he touched it. She smiled at him, "More than. If it gives me any trouble, Ah'll do an E.T. phone home moment with Bobby an' fix it. Ah like it, though." She leaned in to whisper mock-conspiratorially, "It'll remind me what we did t' Shaw's office."

Tony: Tony laughed, then moved to kiss her, a little more gently. "I would venture to say he shouldn't be surprised with me around, but he will be." He sighed and stretched out his legs to release some of the tension. "This chair is quite comfortable. We could settle in for a while. Or there's the couch..."

Rogue: She returned the kiss, but gave him a little side-eye. "Y' use his office f'r y' dalliances often, do ya?"
Tony: "I did before I was a one-woman man." He gave her a not at all sheepish grin. "Generally not with the intent to leave... evidence."

Rogue: "Hmph." Although, the fact that they had, indeed, made a mess lightened her mood a little. "Ah don't even wanna know how many gals y've had in here. Ah've only ever been with two men, so thinkin' 'bout you with somebody else is... Not pleasant, t' say th' least."

Tony: "You don't wanna know? That's good, because I couldn't tell you." He laughed, then took in her expression and stopped himself. "Sorry, sorry." Tony cleared his throat and decided to take a different tactic. "Two men, and one is me, right? Me and your fiance? We're lucky men."

Rogue: Rogue gave him a dirty look for his poor attempt at a joke. Her nose twitched when his tone changed and she huffed, forcing the tension in her shoulders to dissipate. She knew he wouldn't know the answer, anyway, in the back of her mind, so it made sense for him to make a joke like that. Tony being Tony.

Rogue: "Yep. Sorry Ah ain't as experienced as y' normally like 'em. But Ah got mah own talents, at least." She settled against him again and looked over at the couch. "We could nap, Ah s'pose. Or we could go home an' make Secret Service play hide an' seek 'fore we sneak off t' have a tryst in th' woods 'fore bed?"

Tony: "Your talents more than make up for any lack of experience." He kissed her forehead, running his hand over her back soothingly. "Plus, I think you're getting a lifetime of experience here, and with one of the best."

Rogue: "Mmm," she placated him and rolled her eyes a little. "So humble, baby." Rogue winced and arched away from his hand, then tried to look over her shoulder at her back. "Th' hell was that?"

Tony: "I know, sweetheart." He jerked his hand back at her movement. "What? What's wrong?" He urged her to turn so he could see her back and made a face. "Oh..."

Rogue: "Oh? What oh? What's wrong?" She turned to try and see over the other shoulder, shifting in his lap as she did so.

Tony: Tony ran a hand lightly over her skin, then looked at the desk. The blotter bore an embossed insignia of the Hellfire Club, that was now mirrored in small marks and bruises on her back. "I think we did a little too good of a job of breaking things, babe."

Rogue: "Ah don't.. What..." Rogue frowned over her shoulder at him, "Ah ain't broken. Ah'm just sore's all. Right? Gotta be from th' fact that th' desk didn't give any."

Tony: "You've just got some bruises." He winced. "Sorry about that." Tony bent and kissed her spine just above where the circle of bruising began.

Rogue: Rogue frowned. "Oh." She did like the kiss, though, so maybe it wasn't all bad. "It doesn't look like y' beat me, does it? Could we still leave without people askin' questions?"

Tony: He cocked his head. Did it? "No," he decided, "but it does look like I fucked you on a hard surface." That made him grin. "Which I did."

Rogue: That made her laugh and she leaned back into him, tipping her head up to kiss him. "Hell yeah y' did. Worth every sore muscle an' apparently, every bruise." She nosed his jaw. "Ah won't even feel it once Ah take off th' bracelet, an' Ah cain't decide if that makes me sad'r not, 'cause it ain't a fun feelin', but how Ah got 'em sure was."

Tony: "I suppose you could take it off before we leave the room if you're worried. Would it heal quickly enough?" Tony let his hands wander for the kiss, nuzzling her as much as he kissed her. As much as he loved being able to touch her, it was sobering to remember how different she truly was from him.

Rogue: "Ah ain't worried, sugah." Rogue enjoyed the caresses and was running her own hands over his bare thighs. "Ah also don't have a healin' factor. Just a... no-pain factor?"

Tony: "A no-pain factor. Sounds convenient for hangovers." Her touches tickled in the best ways and he brought his hand to her jaw to deepen their soft kisses. "If you're not worried, I'm not."

Rogue: "Never had one without an inhibitor o' some sort," she smirked and gently nipped at his lower lip. "Y' took care o' mah only worry by sayin' it doesn't look like y' were beatin' me. Y' get 'nough bad press f'r bein' with a mutant as it is. Rather not add to it."

Tony: "The press wouldn't buy it anyway. Beating a woman? Not my style." He had scores of character witnesses on that subject, not that he was about to make the mistake of referencing that again. "I don't care about their opinions about you," he said, nipping her upper lip, careful of her injury.

Rogue: "Ah know it ain't, baby." She wrinkled her nose playfully at the upper-lip nip. It was sweet of him. "An' Ah also know y' don't care what anybody thinks 'bout me. But the masses do an' they hold th' power. Y' know that."

Tony: "That's just one of the many perks of being a lame duck - Soon enough, I'll be obsolete and the new guy will get to deal with the masses." Although, if Rhodey won he assumed he might still be involved in some capacity. "I can sit back and build a presidential library."

Rogue: Rogue had the same thought, "Unless y' best friend wins." She grinned at him and kissed him softly again. "Where would y' put th' library if y' had a choice?"

Tony: "Unless my best friend wins," he agreed with a smile in return. Cocking his head, he hummed in thought for a moment, narrowing his eyes. "If I follow tradition, Long Island, but maybe tradition is overrated."

Rogue: "Not all traditions are overrated..." Rogue made a show of turning enough to look him from head to toe. "Ah like th' tradition we just did quite a bit."

Tony: Tony smirked and struck a pose as best he could from their positions. "The oldest tradition in the world." He let his eyes travel over her luscious body, stopping at her bright green eyes. "A tradition worth continuing."

Rogue: "It has t' be y' favorite tradition," she said with a laugh. His eyes were glittering and she moved in for another kiss. "Y' c'n continue it with me f'r as long as y' want, sugah."

Tony: He caught her by the back of the head, his fingers tangling in her hair, and brought her in for a deeper kiss, still careful of her lip. When they broke apart, he gave her a sharp grin. "I think he got that sofa as a gift..."

Rogue: Rogue's eyebrow quirked up and she looked from him to the couch, then back again. "Would makin' a mess over there be an insult t' him'r th' gift giver, do y' think?"

Tony: "Probably both." He was still grinning, tone far too excited about ruining furniture. "I'm up for the challenge if you are. Or, I will be." He waggled a brow.

Rogue: She was laughing from the fact that they were defiling someone's office whom she despised as much as she was from the childlike joy emanating from her beau. "Damn right y' will be." Rogue carefully flipped over as quickly as she could without injuring either of them and took his face in her hands again for a hard kiss, making sure the sore on her bottom lip would be agitated by it.

Tony: Tony barked a surprised laugh and wrapped his arms around her, his hand cupping her ass for good measure. "Yes ma'am," he chuckled, cut off by the kiss. It was far from gentle and he growled softly into her mouth and pulled her closer.

Rogue: Rogue pressed closer to him, deepening the kiss at his reaction, and sliding her hands around to tangle tightly in his hair. Suddenly, she broke the kiss and looked at him with a wicked grin, pulling at his locks. Then after one more hard, and fast, kiss, she detangled herself from him and backed off the chair, eyes on him the whole time. "Y' gonna hafta catch me first."

Tony: "I didn't know the event today included a foot race, coach," he laughed, game enough to jump out of the chair and start for her.

Rogue: She squealed in laughter and ran from him, hopping up to stand on the couch until he got too close, then jumping down to run off again. "Gotta keep y' on ya toes. Cain't have y' gettin' bored with me, can Ah?"

Tony: "Bored with you? I don't think that's physically possible." He looked down at himself, the excitement of the chase already showing. Tony feinted to the left, then lunged for her.

Rogue: Rogue let out a short squeal of surprise through her laughter. She was extremely unused to not being able to tell when a move was coming. It was kind of exciting and terrifying at the same time. Her arms were pinned to her chest by his and she grinned up at him from over her shoulder. "Same goes, sugah."

Tony: "Gotcha!" He wrapped both arms around her and buried his face in the crook of her neck to plant a loud kiss, then rubbed his scruffy chin across her skin.

Rogue: She giggled and squirmed against him, not bothering to try and free herself. "That tickles!"

Tony: "Consider that your punishment for trying to escape," he laughed, then used his position wrapped around her to tickle her sides.

Rogue: Rogue's eyes went wide and she squirmed more, legs kicking out as she writhed and squawked and screeched. "Never!" She managed between gasping breaths and laughter. "Never... Again!"

Tony: Tony cackled and picked her up off the floor, flailing legs and all. After listening to her laugh and gasp for a few moments more, he tossed her onto the sofa and pounced.

Rogue: "Tony," she squealed in delight when she was airborne and then he was on top of her and she laughed more. "Well, hi there. Y' got me fair an' square," Rogue panted out.

Tony: "I didn't even have to cheat," he said, laughing and smoothing back her hopelessly tousled hair. "And neither did you," he added, tapping her bracelet.

Rogue: "Almost gave me a heart attack when y' caught me, though. Not used t' bein' caught without knowin' first." She grinned and twitched her nose at him. "Y' just gonna look at y' prize? Or y' gonna collect it?"

Tony: Tony took a moment just to look at her, his expression mesmerized. Then, he smirked. "Oh, I always collect what's mine," he said, lowering himself to give her a rough kiss.