6/27 Instance: Forgiveness (even if, even if)

Read our instance transcripts here for hot character sessions!
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

(sorry about the title. The song is playing right now and I cant think of anything else. BAH)

[Nocturne] TJ lay sprawled on the couch flicking channels.

[Cypher] Doug came downstairs with a rectangular box in hand and spotted TJ alone.

[Nocturne] Today basically sucked so far. And TV wasnt making it better.

[Cypher] This could be good or bad, really ... he didn't have to worry about someone butting in, but there weren't any witnesses if she decided to kill him...

[Nocturne] Add to all that her stomach was bugging her...well, what a grand fuckign day today was.

[Nocturne] ((LOL!))

[Cypher] Before he got too close ... "Hey, TJ."

Jsherlock enters this room

[Nocturne] She looked up. Great. Doug. *sigh* She could try to be nice. He was remy's friend, for God knows what reason. "Hey," she replied coolly.

Jsherlock exits from this room

Summers enters this room

[Cypher] ((Frozen!))

[Cypher] "Mind if I sit down for a minute?"

[Summers] ((watching!))

[Nocturne] She shrugged moving to the opposite end of the couch, as far as she could get. "Free country." She settled her gaze back on the television, hoping he'd leave her alone.

[Cypher] He set the box down on the floor and took the hint to sit on the other far end of the couch.

[Cypher] "I don't really know how to say this but ... I'm sorry."

[Nocturne] She scoffed a bit, turning herself a bit more from him, focusing on the television.

[Cypher] Well, if all he got was ignored he'd consider himself lucky...

[Cypher] "Okay, I deserve worse than that. But I wanted you to know that I'm not going to freak out again."

[Cypher] "I mean, I'm still not 'all better' yet, but that's all my problem to deal with."

[Cypher] "And I want you and Remy and ... Everyone else to be happy. So if you're ever sick of me or whatever, just let me know and I'll disappear for awhile."

[Nocturne] "I wouldn't mind that," she said quietly. She turned to him. "I know you and Remy made all buddy, but..." she wasn't sure how to say it, or why she even WAS saying anything. She didn't owe him an explanation. "You can't just say that kind of shit Doug, and take it back."

[Cypher] He nodded and looked down. "You own every word you say, yeah."

[Cypher] "I'm not trying to take it back or pretend it never happened. That wouldn't be fair. But yeah, I'll leave you alone for awhile. I just wanted to say my piece and drop this off." He held out the long rectangular box to her.

[Nocturne] She looked at the box with a bit of uncertainty. "What is it?"

[Cypher] "I know you've complained about the keyboards here before, and while I was out the other day I saw this and figured it would help."

[Nocturne] TJ gave him a bit of a look, reaching for the box. Was it safe? What if he 'cyphered' some weird thing?

[Nocturne] She opened the box, her eyes widening a bit. It was a keyboard, but with larger keys than a normal one. It would make typing with her abnormally thick fingers quite a bit easier. Wow...it was really thoughtful. But...did it really change anything?

[Nocturne] "I didn't know they made them like this..." she said, more to herself.

[Cypher] "Yeah, they don't make a lot, it's more of a 'vision-impaired' sort of thing, but I thought it could work..."

[Cypher] He stood up and stretched .. he really needed to try and get some more sleep. "Time for me to disappear for awhile I guess ... if you need me for anything, I should be around somewhere."

Summers exits from this room

[Nocturne] She turned the keyboard over in her hands. It was a really thoughtful gift. But.....he'd said she was beneath him. He'd said she was less than human. Could she really forgive him for all that? Did he even think any different?

[Nocturne] "Do you still think I'm lower than you?" if we're gonna talk, lets talk.

[Cypher] ...and that brought him crashing back down to the couch.

[Cypher] He sighed and thought a moment. "No. That was ... Jesus. I don't know. You ... you all surprised the hell out of me when I got here. I was really confused and ..." he let his voice trail off.

[Cypher] "But no, you're not lower than me."

[Nocturne] She looked away for a sec. She wasn't sure she trusted him yet. He'd lied once before.

[Nocturne] "You know, it's not like I don't know what people think. I know I'm different. And like, yeah I get people would be...shocked I guess, or think different of me."

[Nocturne] "I'm not dumb. I get that," she sighed. "I just...I thought you were my friend."

[Cypher] He was sure just getting slapped or hit or something would be easier than this...

[Cypher] "I'll be completely honest then. At first, I was just nice to everyone because I wanted to fit in, and I was nicer to you especially so no one would suspect I had a 'thing' against obvious mutants."

[Cypher] "But ... you and Remy and," he might as well just say it, "Raven were just so cool, I really did want to be all of your friend."

[Cypher] "That one night I just ... it'd be easy to blame the alcohol, but I just freaked out. Plain and simple. It's probably the worst thing I could have done and I still feel horrible about it."

[Cypher] Okay, should probably stop rambling..

[Cypher] "The point is ... I do want to be your friend, TJ. I understand if you don't, now or ever, but..." He sighed and looked down, feeling like absolute shit.

[Nocturne] She crossed her arms. "You SHOULD still feel horrible. It really hurt when Remy told me all that. I know I look weird and shit, but I'm still a person. I can't help all this shit." she indicated herself.

[Nocturne] Talia turned away. "I don't know if I want to be your friend, Doug." Glancing to the keyboard, she added. "And I don't think I can take that."

[Nocturne] She really didn't want to give up the keyboard. It was pretty fucking cool. But....she couldnt take it. It wouldnt be right.

[Cypher] He looked over at her dutifully. "I know you can't help it."

[Cypher] Everyone sort of lumped her together with Raven because they were both blue, but after taking a closer look, he realized they didn't really look that much alike at all...

[Cypher] "Anyway, keep the keyboard. It was like, five bucks in some bargain bin."

[Cypher] "And ... I don't know. Maybe one day I can earn the right to be your friend again. Maybe not. That's up to you."

[Nocturne] She stared back at him. He seemed to be making a sincere effort...but..."Yeah, maybe." she turned away quickly.

Nocturne exits from this room

Nocturne enters this room

>[Nocturne] Welcome to the New and Improved Nightscrawlers Chat! If you are new to chat pick a color at the bottom and join in. We are glad to be back and we are glad to have you with us. Please help us continually improve our service to you by reporting any errors or problems you experience in chat in our technical support forums. Thank you!

[Cypher] The start of a smile tugged at his lips. "I can live with that."

[Cypher] He stood up again. "I think I'm gonna try and catch some sleep... unless you needed me for anything else?"

[Nocturne] She shook her head, still not looking up at him. This was all so weird.

[Cypher] He nodded. "Okay. Hey, TJ?"

[Nocturne] Talia turned her head, looking up to Doug. "Yeah?"

[Cypher] "Thanks... for talking with me."

[Nocturne] She let out a heavy sigh, looking down. "No problem."

remy enters this room

[Cypher] He turned to head back up to his room, hoping Jamie wasn't up there making any noise. Hell, if he was he could always head down and try and fix those glitches in his newest Danger Room program...

[remy] Remy stepped through the doorway, intent on finding TJ, and nearly ran over Doug on his way out.

[remy] "Whoa." Remy chuckled. "We gotta stop doin' dat."

[Nocturne] TJ curled back up on the couch, turning toward the TV. She didnt want to think anymore.

[Cypher] Shaken from his thoughts he stumbled back a step. "Oh, yeah. What's up?"

Jsherlock enters this room

[remy] "Jus' looking for TJ." He spotted her on the couch. She looked kind of withdrawn. "What're y' up to?" He looked back at Doug.

[Cypher] Being that near Remy brought a few more thoughts to the surface... but he quickly cleared those from his head. Where had that come from?

[Cypher] "I... just about to head upstairs, actually. I've got some homework to finish, and if Jamie's not there I might try and get some sleep." It really looked like he could use it, too.

[remy] "Oui?" Remy looked critically at the dark cicles under Doug's eyes. "Fuck d' omework - y' should get some sleep."

[remy] "An

[remy] ((shit))

[remy] "An' jus' kick Jamie out if y'need to." he winked "Remy does."

[Cypher] "Well, it's his room too..." He really wasn't sure if he could handle any sort of argument at the moment...

[Nocturne] She rolled over hearing Remy's voice. She wasn't sure whether or not to interrupt.

[Cypher] "But I'll leave you guys alone for a bit..."

[remy] "Ok den..see y'"

[Cypher] "Yeah..." He pulled his eyes away from Remy's, suddenly realizing he'd been staring and took the stairs up.

[remy] Remy watched Doug leave for a second and then turned, slipping up beside TJ on the couch. "'ello chere."

[Cypher] (( mind if I hang out ooc to watch? )

[remy] ((heck no))

[Nocturne] She smiled a bit. "Hey baby," She leaned up to give him a kiss, before returning to the couch, moving the box to the floor so he could sit close.

[remy] He smiled at her, brushing her hair out of her face, looking at the box she set on the floor. "What's dat?"

[Nocturne] She looked at the box, somewhat sadly. "That? Doug gave me it. It's a special keyboard...because of my hands."

[remy] "Oh?" Remy looked questioningly at her. He knew very well how she felt about Doug. "What did y' say?"

Jsherlock exits from this room

[Nocturne] She shrugged. "I said thank you? I dunno, what was I supposed to say?"

[remy] "Don' know Chere, dat's up to y' to decide." He stroked her arm lightly - she seemed kind of upset. "Did Doug say anythin? Or just 'and y' the keyboard?"

[Nocturne] "He apologised. And said he was working on it. I dunno, though, like, does that really change anything? It doesn't make any of it right." she sighed. "And honestly? With the apologies lately? Like, who's even real about it."

[remy] Remy sat down on the couch beside her and pulled her into his arms. "Well...dat's the thing chere. Not always so easy t' tell now is it? But 'ere's what Remy thinks."

[Nocturne] She cuddled under his arm, ears perking up. "Hmm?"

[remy] He suck in a deep breath. Since when did he get so relective? "Doug feels really bad about dis oui? 'es been actin' like a kicked dog ever since dat 'appened."

[remy] "Now Scott...'es different, neh? One minute 'es all like 'I'm sorry' an' d' next 'es all pissin' on y' again."

[Nocturne] She grimaced. "Scotts a douchebag. I don't even get why he was mad in the first place. But let him try shit, i'll kick his ass."

[Nocturne] "But Doug? Yeah, he SHOULD feel bad. Like, how do you think it all made ME feel?"

[remy] Remy chuckled at that her comment about Scott. "Not sayin' dat 'e shouldn't feel bad, chere. But d' point is dat 'e DOES feel bad, neh?"

[remy] Snorting, he shook his head. "An' listen t' me spoutin' all dis...when Remy felt d'same way jus' a few days ago." He smiled at her.

[Nocturne] She sighed. "I don't wanna think about it anymore." pulling her arms tighter around Remy.

[Nocturne] Smirking. "I guess a kiss can just change everything. Think about planting one on Scotty?"

[remy] "DIEU!" Remy snorted at her cheeky look. "Non!"

[Nocturne] She gave him a puppy look. "Why not? I think it'd be hot." She pushed him down onto the couch. "Or maybe I should?"

[remy] Remy arched an eyebrow. "Y'd think dat Remy kissin' dat prick would be 'ot?" He winced "Alright - wrong choice of words."

[remy] He looked up at her, so beautiful leaning over him "An' what d' y' mean y'kiss Scott?" He arched a brow at her.

[Nocturne] "Well, it seems to work so well.....in making up," she gave him a coy look.

[Nocturne] She stretched out, crossed her arms over his chest, resting her chin on them.

[remy] He looked at her, eyes burning into her own, feeling oddly...interested in this conversation. - even if he thought that Scott was a dumb pup. "Y'want t' make up with Scott den?"

Summers enters this room

[Nocturne] "Fuck no. But if I have to," she grabbed remy's wrists, raising them over his head, planting a kiss on his lips.

[remy] Remy kissed her back, quickly forgetting anything else.

[remy] ((done))

[Cypher] ((woo!))

[Nocturne] ((woo!))
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
JSherlock
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Title: FABIO THOR
Nightscrawlearth Character: Dr. Summers, Wither, Callie

Post by JSherlock »

Again with the sex! Man, one of these days Wagner's going to walk in on them and throw a fit.

But all in all, a very good instance!
"... Pirates just kidnapped the bride and everyone is laughing. God I wish I spoke Finnish."
:cyclops :storm :pyro
NachtcGleiskette
Dread Pirate
Dread Pirate
Title: The Ragin' Cajun

Post by NachtcGleiskette »

Originally posted by JSherlock
Again with the sex! Man, one of these days Wagner's going to walk in on them and throw a fit.

But all in all, a very good instance!
He already did walk in on us! Like, 5 times. LAst he asked us to use "descretion". Pffftttttt
"If you live your life to please everyone else, you will continue to feel frustrated and powerless. This is because what others want may not be good for you. You are not being mean when you say NO to unreasonable demands or when you express your ideas, feelings, and opinions, even if they differ from those of others.â€
Confizzle
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey

Post by Confizzle »

Wonders what exactly Jamie would be up in his room that Doug would somewhat dread. :P
idsunki
Butt Monkey
Butt Monkey
Title: NARC!!!!!

Post by idsunki »

Being noisy, really. Doug can be a light sleeper, so if Jamie's up there on his computer, or playing video games, or arguing with his dupes, or whatever, then Doug probably won't get any sleep. And, unlike most of the rest of the mansion, Doug has a problem asking Jamie to leave his own room.
You always know where the X-Men have been
because it's always on fire.